剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
你指控他们又撤诉
You pressed charges against them both
为什么?
and dropped them. Why?
我决定让整件事平息下去
I decided I wanted to be done with the whole thing.
比起JD
So, you knew Maddie...
你更熟悉玛蒂
a little better than you knew JD.
她经常在半夜
She would come over, knocking...
含泪过来敲门
in tears, late at night...
询问建议
wanting advice.
我产生了兴趣
I took an interest.
有多感兴趣?
So, how much of an interest?
我们发生了关系
We became involved.
我一开始并没有这个意思
I wasn't looking for it.
那JD呢
And JD?
他们告诉我
They...told me that...
他们喜欢一夫多妻
polyamory was their thing.
我相信了
And I believed them.
他们是不是又骗人了?
Did they fleece someone new?
我们在调查一起谋杀案
This is a murder investigation.
-他把她杀了?
Did he kill her?
-为什么这样问?
Why do you ask? Uh...
他喜欢控制她
he had this control over her.
我跟玛蒂说 我怀疑JD偷了我的东西时
When I said to Maddie I thought maybe JD had stolen my things,
她非常惊恐
she panicked.
她哭了
She cried,
求我不要揭穿他
she begged me not to confront him.
几周后 她就不见了
A few weeks later, she was gone.
-搬走了? -不 是不见了
Moved out? No, she was gone.
她的化妆品、衣服和首饰
But her makeup, her clothes, her jewelry...
都没带走
she left them. She left them all.
那是什么时候?
And when was this?
2012年
2012.
独♥立♥日周末
4th of July weekend.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你干什么?我不要这个
What are you doing? I don't want this.
-听着 我买♥♥… -收起来
Listen... Put that way.
我从他女朋友手上买♥♥的
Put that away! I bought it
上面都是她的指纹
from his girlfriend. Her prints are all over it,
而且我录下了整个对话
and I recorded the whole conversation.
你可以逮捕他们任何一个
You can arrest her, or him, or something.
-我早该猜到的
I should've known better.
-你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你就是这种人
This is what you do.
利用别人
You use people.
如果你想不起来 那就更糟了
Yeah, it's even worse if you don't remember.
凯特 你什么意思?我没利用你
Caitlyn, what do you mean? I wasn't using you.
你
You...it...
-当时只是找乐子 -你在影印室上了我
We were having fun. You screwed me
在别人面前又不愿看我一眼
look at me in public.
那可不是乐子
So, no-no, that wasn't fun.
你在干一些疯狂的违法勾当
This is some crazy illegal shit you're pulling.
听见没 你会
Okay? You could get...
害我被开除
You could get me fired,
害自己没命
and get yourself killed, so just...
悬崖勒马吧
stop.
我是你的邻居
I'm your neighbor.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以呢
So?
我想问你一些事
I was wondering about something.
怎么
Well?
来吧
Go ahead.
我有两次高♥潮♥
I had two orgasms.
-给我讲一遍
Tell me everything.
-就是…
So...
你好 可拉
Hi, Cora.
安布罗斯警督想旁听这次治疗
Detective Ambrose would like to sit in this session.
我显然不赞成
I have made it clear I don't approve,
但最终还是由你决定
but ultimately, the choice is yours.
上次你给我们找到了一点线索
You gave us some good pieces of the puzzle
如果我能旁听
last time, and I thought if I could be here,
也许能引导你找出更多
maybe I could...head us to some of the missing pieces.
不必不好意思拒绝
You don't need to be polite.
这是隐私
It's just...private.
我不知道治疗中会发现什么
I don't know what we're gonna find
而且
when we do this, and...
你可能借此对我不利
you could use it against me.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
我认为我已经证明了
I...think I proved that already.
-你为什么这么在乎?
Why do you care so much?
-就是
It's just, I can...
如果你信任我
see some light at the end of all this,
我能提供一些见解
if you just...trust me.
不
No.
这个解释不够充分
It's not good enough.
我要把一切暴露给你
I am showing you everything.
你至少要给我个理由
You at least have to tell me why.
Um...
也许是因为
Maybe it's that swamp.
你上次描述的沼泽
You know, that you described your last session.
I...
你觉得你要永远陷进去了
how you felt like you were gonna be stuck there forever.
我知道那片沼泽
I know that swamp.
好
Okay.
你有什么话就写下来 不准发言
Any comments you want to make, you write them down.
No talking.
好
Sure.
呼气
Exhale.
你站在一潭水的旁边
You're standing at the edge of a body of water.
十、九、八
Ten...nine...eight...
七、
seven...
六 五 水把你托起来
six...five...
你陷得越来越深
Whispered something in your ear
It was a perverted thing to say
我不明白
I don't...I don't understand.
玛蒂在抚摸我
Maddie's touching me.
-你在哪儿? -舞池里
Where are you?
But I said it anyway I'm on the dance floor.
她站不稳
She can barely stand up.
Made you smile
我不想去 但玛蒂
I don't want to go, but Maddie's already
已经上车了
in the truck.
你为什么不想去?
Why don't you want to go?
(去哪儿?)
因为要出事了
Because something horrible's gonna happen,
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
-他们要去哪儿?
Where are they going?
-我不知道
I'm not sure.
我喘不了气 我的心脏
I can't breathe... my heart...
Okay, okay.
-你没事 什么事都没有
You're okay. Everything's okay.
他们给我下药
They poisoned me.
我能回家了吗
Can I go home now?
什么
What...
那是什么
What's that?
有一个探照灯
It's a...it's a searchlight.
他们在找我们
They're looking for us.
你怎么…
How did you get that...
谁?你能看见他们吗?
Who? Can you see them?
他们在追捕我们
They're hunting us.
-为什么?
Why are they hunting you?
-我不知道
I don't know.
我们可能干了什么
Something we did.
我不明白
I don't... I don't understand
怎么回事
what's happening.
又是校车
It's the school bus again.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表