剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
I want to.
看看你四周 有那么多伤心的故事
Look around you... there are so many sad stories out there.
我们是幸运的
We're lucky.
所以我们只是希望证实她所说的
So, we're just trying to back up the story
然后才能结束调查
before, you know, we close the investigation.
她怎么认识弗兰奇的?
How did she know Frankie?
他们约过会什么的吗?
Did she date him or something?
抱歉 我不能告诉你
I'm sorry, I can't tell you.
-但她跟你提过他吗? -没有 我已经跟你们说了 没有
But she mentioned him to you. No, I...
I told you guys that already. No.
好的
Okay. Well,
那么叫JD的人呢?
what about someone called JD?
-JD? -对 是一个昵称
JD? Yeah, it was a nickname.
那是她所知道的名字
That's how she knew him.
JD吗?
As JD?
她提过?
Did she mention him?
没有
No.
关于他 她还说了什么?
What else did she say about him?
梅森 我不能告诉你 这是保密内容
Mason, I can't tell you.
我整天坐在这里
It's confidential. You know, I'm sitting here
这些东西不停在我脑子里打转 简直要逼我去撞墙了 明白吗?
all day, with this stuff circling
around in my head, and it's driving me up a wall,
我感觉我要疯了
okay? I feel like I'm going nuts.
别再把我当成什么目击者
So, don't treat me like I'm just a witness to something.
你认识我多久了?
You know, how long have you known me?
求你了 没人告诉我任何事
Please. Nobody's saying anything to me.
给我一些支撑 不要…
Give me something to go on. Don't...you know,
你们不能把我蒙在鼓里
you can't just leave me in the dark about it.
-好的 -我需要…什么都可以
I need-I need anything.
-任何能支撑我的东西 拜托了 -好的 表面上看
Please, anything to go on... Okay, okay.
那是一次一♥夜♥情♥ 他让她怀孕了
Apparently, it was a one-night stand,
and he-he got her pregnant.
(证物)
这个
Oh, this...
你知道怎么把音乐弄出来吗?
Do you know how to get the music off of this?
All of the covers
Off of the mattress
对 就是这张脸
Yep. That's the face.
在新闻上看到她的时候 我就知道我在这里见过她
When I saw her on the news, I knew that
I had seen her here before.
那么她是有多疯狂?
So, how crazy is she?
她上次来是什么时候?
When was it that she was here?
很久之前
A while back.
我想应该是独♥立♥日 因为我记得有几个笨蛋
I think it was the 4th of July,
在停车场放爆竹
'cause I remember some idiots were setting off M-80s
in the parking lot.
她当时和另一个女孩在跳舞
And she was dancing with this other girl.
这另一个女孩 长什么样的?
This other girl... what did she look like?
我只记得她醉得很厉害 都站不直了
All I remember is that she was so sauced
she couldn't stand up straight.
还有个男的和她们一起
There was a guy with them too.
Uh...
是他吗?
Was it him?
不是
No.
这不是那天晚上和可拉 · 坦尼蒂 在一起的男人?
This isn't the guy
who was with Cora Tannetti that night?
我想不是
Don't think so. The guy that she was with
和她一起的那个男人是金色头发
had blond hair.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
保持联♥系♥ 谢谢
I'll be in touch. Thanks.
真的难以置信
It's just hard to believe.
他从没提过一个女孩 或者意外什么的?
And he never mentioned anything about a girl,
没有
or an accident? No.
听起来不像是弗兰奇所为 他从来不碰毒品
It just doesn't sound like Frankie.
He never did drugs.
还有那样子抛弃女孩
And abandoning a girl like that?
那女孩在撒谎
That girl is lying.
像弗兰奇这年纪的年轻人
Young guys Frankie's age,
通常都有不为父母所知的生活
it often happens that they have lives
their parents aren't aware of.
你们听说过他的昵称JD吗?
Did you ever hear him go by the nickname JD?
“JD”?没有
JD? No.
你们知道他参加过乐队吗?
You knew he was in a band?
当然 他提过
Sure. He mentioned it.
但那也只是昙花一现
But that was... a flash in the pan.
他因为没时间就退出了
He quit because he didn't have time.
他在康奈尔医院每周工作一百个小时
He was at Cornell working 100 hours a week.
连来看我们都没时间
He could barely have time to come see us.
他去多切斯特干什么? 那儿离这里可是有40分钟路程
What would he be doing in Dorchester,
40 minutes north of here?
那正是我们要弄明白的
Well, that's what we're trying to understand.
不 你不明白
No, you don't. You don't understand.
弗兰奇是好人 他人太好了
Frankie was good. He was too good.
就连小时候 他满脑子也都是帮助别人
Even as a child, all he ever wanted to do
was help people!
你们一定很难过吧
It's gotta be hard on both of you.
这件事具体什么时候发生的?
When did this whole thing happen exactly?
你说是五年前 但具体呢?
You said five years ago, but when?
我们认为是独♥立♥日周末
We think it was 4th of July weekend.
2012年?
In 2012?
可弗兰奇根本不在这里
But...Frankie wasn't even here.
什么意思?
Yeah? What do you mean?
我有个同事 丹 · 施特劳斯 他在洛杉矶管理一家志愿者诊所
I have a colleague, Dan Strauss.
He runs a volunteer clinic in Los Angeles.
那个夏天 弗兰奇去他那里 干了两个月
Frankie went to work for him for two months that summer.
我办公室里还有注册文件
I have the registration paperwork
in my office somewhere.
他根本就不在东岸
He wasn't even on this coast!
(服务证明 弗兰西斯 · 贝尔蒙)
-喂? -我想你得知道这事
Yeah? Thought you should know this.
入院记录
Cora Tannetti's hospital records after that car accident.
她说她住进了圣艾米莉亚医院
You know how she says she went to Saint Amelia's?
他们没有她的记录
They have no record of her.
整个州都查过了
什么都没有
Checked all over the state. Nothing.
好的
Okay.
还有在面谈时 她说父母已经去世了
And you know how she said in her interview
that her parents were both dead?
你猜怎么着?
Guess what?
他们还活得好好的 住在距这儿半小时车程的艾伦维尔
They are alive and well,
a half hour away in Ellenville.
只要你不合群 她们就会欺负你
As long as you're a loner, they'll push you around.
你应该跟我们一道
You should sit with us.
-不用了 谢谢 -随便你
No, thanks.
Suit yourself.
我们得帮你转身 亲爱的
We have to move you, honey.
否则会疼得更厉害
Otherwise, they get worse.
好了
Ow! Okay, shh, shh.
好了
Okay, okay. Shh.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
我们继续祈祷 天主会让她好起来的
We'll keep praying, and God will make her better.
Come here.
看看她
Look at her.
知道她为什么好不起来吗?
Do you know why she's not better?
因为你没有做好你的本分
Because you're not doing your part.
告诉妹妹你做了什么 跟她说 她为什么病得这么严重
Tell your sister what you did. Tell her why she's so sick.
因为我是罪人
Because I'm a sinner and I took the chocolate
我接受了玛格丽特阿姨给的巧克力
from Aunt Margaret.
看着她的眼睛道歉
Look her in the eye and apologize.
可拉
Cora!
对不起
Sorry.
可拉
Cora.
为什么骗我 说你父母已经去世了?
Why did you lie to me about your parents being dead?
还有怀孕的事 也不是真的吧?
And the pregnancy. That isn't true, is it?
那家医院呢?
How about the hospital?
我没有去医院
I didn't go to the hospital.
撞我的司机带我回他家治疗了
The driver of the car who hit me
took me to his home for treatment.
你有意识到我想帮你吗?
Do you even realize that I'm trying to help you?
-是吗? -是的 我在努力
Are you? Yeah, I'm trying.
其他人都漠不关心 但是我来了
Nobody else gives a damn, but...
I'm here. But you're a detective
可你是个警探 你不应该
and you're not supposed to be helping me, so...
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表