剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
我知道
free of charge.
I know.
律师可以帮你减轻刑罚 即使你决定认罪
A lawyer could reduce your sentence
even if you decide to plea guilty...
我不要律师
I don't want a lawyer.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我已经供认了
I already confessed. I...
你们继续吧
Just go ahead.
坦尼蒂女士 现在情况非常明确
Well, Mrs. Tannetti, we have
a pretty clear-cut situation here.
我们有犯罪现场多名目击者的 签名口供
I mean, we have signed statements
from multiple eyewitnesses at the crime scene.
你能确认你今天在马托瓦州立海滩 用刀刺了弗兰奇 · 贝尔蒙吗?
Can you confirm that you stabbed Frankie Belmont
today at Mottowa State Park?
-能说是或不是吗?以供记录在案 -是
Can you say yes or no for the record?
Yes.
能描述你是如何杀死他的吗?
Can you describe how you killed him?
我不明白为什么要一再重复这一步
I don't understand why we have to keep going over this.
在海滩时我跟人说了 刚才你们进来前 我跟一个女的说了
I told somebody at the beach,
and I just told a woman here before you.
是的 我知道 只是我们需要确认细节
I realize that.
We just need to confirm the details.
我用给儿子削果皮的刀刺了他
I stabbed him with the knife I was using to peel fruit
for my son.
你刺了他哪里?
Where did you stab him?
坦尼蒂女士?
Mrs. Tannetti?
抱歉
I'm sorry, um...
我刺了他的脖子
I sta...
in his neck...
还有喉咙
and in his throat.
可能还有脸
And maybe his face.
你跟弗兰奇 · 贝尔蒙是什么关系?
What's your relationship with Frankie Belmont?
我不认识他
I don't know him.
-今天之前 你和他没有过接触? -对
You had no interaction with him before today.
我从没见过他
No, I've never met him before in my life.
你预料到会在海滩见到他吗?
Did you expect to see him there at the beach?
不 我不认识他
No, I don't know him.
跟你说了 我从没见过他
I'm telling you, I've never met him before.
那为什么杀他?
Then why kill him?
因为他们在播那音乐 而且越播越大声
'Cause they were playing that music,
and they kept turning it up.
坦尼蒂女士 我知道待在这里不好受
Mrs. Tannetti,
I realize it isn't easy being here.
在这种情况下 害怕是正常的
It's normal in this circumstance to be scared.
我想你今天早上起床的时候
I'm guessing that this isn't where you thought you'd be
绝对没料到自己会出现在这里 对吧?
when you woke up this morning, is it?
我想你也会赞同 人们通常不会因为音乐播得太大声
Think you would agree that people don't usually stab
就跑去刺伤别人
other people because they're playing their music too loud?
我知道
I realize that.
你什么都可以跟我们说
And you can tell us anything.
什么都可以
Whatever you can.
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是
I just...
我就是刺了
I just did it.
我不知道为什么
And I don't know why.
你知道这事有多离谱吗?
You want to know what's crazy?
我刚接到我女儿的电♥话♥ 她认识可拉 · 坦尼蒂
I just got a call from my daughter.
She knows Cora Tannetti.
说她看起来不像杀人的类型 是个友善母亲 在青年会当志愿者
Says she doesn't seem like the type...
a friendly mom, volunteers at the Y.
那么这到底是什么情况? 她忘记吃药还是怎么的?
So what the hell we got going here?
She off her meds? What?
没有精神问题病史
No history of mental illness.
她有时候吃安♥眠♥药♥ 仅此而已 通过了药物测试
She takes sleeping pills sometimes, but that's it.
Drug test is clear.
这么说 现在就缺一个理由了
So we got everything except for why.
还需要理由吗?我们现在有供状 还有20个目击者
Do we need it? I mean, we have a confession
and, like, 20 eyewitnesses.
拜托 丹 我跟你说 女人杀人 杀的是亲密…
Oh, Dan, come on.
I'm telling you, you know, when women kill,
跟她们有亲密关系的人 我知道这点 理论是如此
it's people that they're... Intimately involved with.
I know, I get it. That's the profile,
可你看她的供词 并不符合理论
but look at her. She's not the profile.
所以你认为她在撒谎? 她认识那个人?
So you think she's lying? You think she knows the guy?
我不是这个意思 我说的是整件事 好吗?
That's not what I'm saying.
I'm saying the whole thing, right?
她在公众地方袭击他
She attacks him in public,
身上到处都是刀伤
and there are knife wounds all over the place.
那是冲动杀人 是情绪驱使的
That's an impulse killing.
It's emotional.
-因此这讲不通 -也许她就是失控了
That's why this doesn't make any sense.
Well, maybe she just lost it.
我意思是 人们把情绪压抑在心里 然后某些事情触发了它们
I mean, people keep things bottled up,
某个可怜虫就遭殃了
and then something sets them off, and some poor shit
takes the brunt of it.
听着 哈里 我明白你的意思 但是这还能怎么解释呢?
Look, Harry, I get what you're saying.
I do.
But how does this play out any other way?
地方检察官已经有足够证据了
Well, the DA's got more than they need.
这案子已经让我接太多电♥话♥了
I mean, you know? And I'm already getting
-所以由你打给他们 去立案吧 -好
too many calls on this, so you call them.
Get it filed.
All right.
我丈夫呢?
What about my husband?
我已经来了好几个小时 但没人告诉我任何事
I've been here for hours, and no one has told me anything.
I'm sorry, it's too late.
抱歉 已经太迟了 我们得送你去县监狱
We have to take you to county now.
不 什么意思? 你说过他来了的话就会告诉我
No, what do you mean?
You said that you'd tell me when he came.
You promised.
-你答应我的 -他没来过
He never did. He didn't call.
他也没有打过电♥话♥ 抱歉
Sorry.
Giving me love, all of you killers
-什么事? -请帮帮我
Yeah?
Please, help me. I can't sleep,
我睡不着 我没带安♥眠♥药♥ 我需要东西帮我入睡
and I don't have my pills.
I need something.
抱歉 办不到
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
你不明白 我需要它
You don't understand. I need it.
拜托了 我不会告诉任何人的
Please!
I won't tell anyone.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
-你要来吗? -住手
Are you coming?
Stop it!
Ahh!
万福玛丽亚 你充满圣宠 主与你同在
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
你在妇女中受赞颂
Blessed art thou amongst women...
天主圣母玛丽亚 为我们罪人祈求
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
于现在和我们死亡之时 阿门
Amen.
这应该是多切斯特 最高明的走后门了吧
Well, if it isn't Dorchester's finest sneaking around
the back door.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
有多久了?一个月?
How long's it been? A month?
管用吗?你老婆重新接纳你了吗?
So did it work?
Did your wife take you back?
不如你让我进去吧
How about you let me in?
现在家里没客人 算你走运 居然这样子出现
You're lucky I don't have company,
showing up here like this.
You were made for me
谢谢
Thank you.
你想我吗?
Did you miss me?
Hmm?
-你最近都有人作伴 是吗? -也许吧
So you've been having some company, huh?
Maybe.
我新认识了一个家伙 他喜欢带上他的老友
I got this new guy.
He likes to bring his buddy.
两个人?要怎么弄?同时进行?
Two of 'em, huh? How does that work?
At the same time?
我的小费不够我买♥♥新的刹车片
My tips don't exactly buy me new brake pads.
别告诉我你嫉妒了
Don't tell me you're jealous.
也许吧
Mary...
Ah!
跪下
Get down.
手
Hands.
Stars above, I know, I know
You were made for me You were made for me
You were made for me
我不停地想到你 我无法
I keep thinking about you.
I'm sorry, I...
我无法控制自己
I cannot...
You were made for me
We'll have our quarrels
And you'll upset me, but what can I do?
Baby, what can I do?
Mm, mm, you've been mine
Ever since I met you
And I'll never, never, never,
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表