剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
你将一个需要庇护的孩子拒之门外
You shut out a child who needed shelter,
而当他变成一个怪物的时候 你就跑了
and when he became a monster, you ran.
你厌恶混乱不堪
You hate chaos?
那就去解决你造成的这种局面
Then fix the chaos that you created.
你说得对
You're right.
但有些错误是无法被修复的
But some mistakes cannot be repaired.
吸取教训后 我们要向前看
And from those, we must move forward.
我会尽力避免在我的新世界中
And I shall try to avoid repeating
犯下相同的错误
such mistakes in my new world.
好吧...
Fine...
那把钟给我们
Then give us the clock.
你们为什么要在意
Why do you care?
费罗里已经奄奄一息
Fillory's on its last legs.
从你所说的一切 我能看出
Everything you've said tells me
恩贝尔已经厌倦这一切
Ember is tired of the game.
他很可能摧毁这不堪一击的地方
He's likely to smash the place like a toddler.
相信我 这一天会来的 费罗里的末日
Trust me, that'll be it. End of Fillory.
不要再这样感情用事了
And don't get sentimental.
我们还没准备好要弃之不顾
We aren't ready to walk away yet.
我们知道你还爱费罗里
We know you still love Fillory.
你所有的纪念品都能证明这一点
You literally have every memento to prove it.
如果你不能解决或者你不愿拯救费罗里
If you can't fix it or won't save it,
那就让我们试试
then let us try.
拜托
Please.
你爱费罗里
You love Fillory.
那是我的家
It's my home.
那钟就归你了 陛下
Then the clock is yours, Your Majesty.
但记住我的警告
But heed my warning.
没什么比一场异想天开的毁灭
Nothing entertains Ember
更能取悦恩贝尔了
more than a whimsical death.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
佩怎么样了 还活着吗
How's Penny? Still alive?
我应该换个更好的说法
I could've worded that better.
是的
Yeah.
他们清空了整个医务室
They cleared out the whole infirmary.
因为辐射什么的
Something about radiation.
那可不妙
That can't be good.
我现在也做不了什么
And not much I can do about it right now.
所以你有时间了
So you've got time.
跟我一起去消灭列那吧
Kill it with me killing Reynard.
好消息 找到了一个咒语
Good news, found a spell in here.
能将金属物体变成弑神的武器
Turns metal objects into god-piercing weapons.
如果什么都可以的话 枪是个不错的选择
And if it can be anything, gun, right?
但是约翰给我们的一切只够制成这一颗子弹
But it took everything John gave us just to make one bullet.
所以我们只有一次机会
So we've got one shot.
退后
Fall back.
不要吸这些... 烟
Don't inhale the...smoke...
该死
Oh, shit.
幸运的是 我是老手 快走 快走
Luckily, I'm a pro. Come on, come on.
芬
Fen?
- 乔希 你能看见我吗 - 芬
- Josh, you can see me? - Fen!
乔希 救我 拜托 快点来救我
Josh, help me! Help me, please, hurry!
蒂克 记录下我的事迹
Tick, tell my story.
就是这样
Well, this is it.
列那一直在等的神迹
The sign Reynard's been waiting for.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on out, asshole.
用神迹来骗他这感觉真是太爽了
Something feels so right about tricking him with goddess omens.
同意
Amen.
我们躲起来吧
Let's get scarce.
走
Let's go.
我知道你在这儿
I know you're here.
他来了
There he is.
这闪电 这狂风...
The lightning, the wind...
总是这样闪亮登场
Always were a drama queen.
我无法瞄准
I can't get a clear shot.
去另一边
Go on the other side.
- 我会给你机会瞄准 - 凯蒂
- I'll get you a clear shot. - Kady!
嘿
Hey!
我应该知道的
I should have known.
茱莉亚呢
Where's Julia?
你怎么不问问我约翰在哪儿
Why don't you ask me where John is?
你做了什么
What did you do?
他想要的一切
Nothing he wasn't asking for.
他如此地恨你 他求我杀了你
Hated you so much, he begged me to kill him.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
你个骗子
You liar!
凯蒂 怎么...
Kady, what...?
是你
It's you.
你弃我们于不顾 现在你来了
You ignored us, and now you're here?
突然就来了
All of a sudden?
为什么
Why?
请求你饶他一命
To ask you to spare his life.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么在意
Why do you care?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
你知道他都做了什么吗
Did you know what he was doing?
你当然知道
Of course you did.
他强♥暴♥了我
He raped me.
你的儿子
Your son.
我想边哭边告诉你所有的细节
I'd be sobbing and telling you every detail,
但我在堕胎的时候失去了我的阴影
but I lost my Shade in the abortion,
所以你不得不相信我的话
so you're just gonna have to take my word for it.
让我来处理他
Let me deal with him.
我为什么要相信你 得了吧 圣母
Why would I trust you? Come the fuck on, lady.
弑神是会造成许多后果的 茱莉亚
There are consequences to killing a god, Julia.
我失去了我的朋友 我失去了一切
I lost my friends. I lost everything.
他将我变成了一个怪物
He turned me into a monster.
你是位幸存者
You're a survivor.
你还有能力去心怀怜悯 茱莉亚
You're still capable of mercy, Julia.
不要让他将这一点从你身上夺走
Don't let him rob you of that.
选择在你手中
It's your choice.
我对你的所作所为真是失望至极
I am so disappointed with what you've done.
你离开了我 你离开了我
You left me. You left me.
我回来了
Well, I am back.
是时候离开了
And it's time to go.
不 不
No, no!
在我们经历了这一切之后 你怎么能这么做
How could you do this after everything we've been through?
为了杀他 我杀了约翰
I killed John for this.
这是正确的选择
It was the right thing.
你怎么知道
How the hell would you know that?
对不起 凯蒂
Sorry, Kady.
圣母送我来的
Our Lady sent me.
嘿 很抱歉 我伤害了你
Hey, I'm sorry I hurt you.
我试图做了对的事情
I tried to do the right thing.
但我并不抱歉你活了过来
But I'm not sorry that you're alive,
或许这样显得我很自私 但是我...
and maybe that makes me selfish, but I...
有你的世界更美好
The world's a better place when you're in it.
只要你开口 我就留下来
Say the word, and I'll stay.
如果你想要自己待一会
If you want me to leave you alone for a while
想清楚一切 我的意思是 直说吧
and figure this out on your own, I mean, let's face it.
或许没有什么事情是你想不明白的
There's probably nothing that you can't figure out.
你是爱丽丝·奎恩
You are Alice Quinn.
好吧 目前的计划是
Okay, so the plan so far is,
找到留在费罗里并且
find a way to stay in Fillory
永远不会再被驱逐的办法
and never get banished again.
想办法阻止恩贝尔
Find a way to stop Ember
或是把他赶出去 或者我不知道
or drive him out or, I don't know,
什么都行只要别让他无聊到
anything but letting him get so bored he decides
任意妄为 并毁了我们的王国
to just shake the Etch A Sketch and end our kingdom,
以及所有我在意的人 还有魔泉
everyone I care about, and the well spring in the process.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表