剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
An unseasonal hailstorm hit the Northeast.
还不算太疯狂 对吗
Nothing too crazy, right?
一个小时以后 海啸肆虐了迈阿密
An hour later, a tidal wave slammed into Miami.
一个小时以后 飓风袭击了智利
Hour after that, hurricanes struck both the coasts
和秘鲁的海岸
of Peru, Chile.
我的意思是 发生了什么事情波及了整个半球
I mean, something rippled down the entire hemisphere,
如果你追踪连锁反应的源头...
and if you follow the chain reaction back to its source...
新泽西州 霍博肯市
Hoboken, New Jersey?
新泽西州霍博肯市从来没有发生过什么事情
Nothing ever starts in Hoboken, New Jersey.
但八月十九日 黎明前的某个时间
Well, on August 19th, some time before dawn,
发生了这件事
this happened.
工业区被焚毁
Industrial park burned to the ground.
霍博肯公报
火灾摧毁了霍博肯工业区
巡回乐队成员
唯一的目击者
没有人可以解释这场火的原因
No one could explain what caused the fire,
或者为什么这场火灾中有一栋楼
or why it left one single building standing untouched
没有受到丝毫影响 而周围一片废墟
with a perfect circle of burn around it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯 嗯
Mm. Mm-hmm.
下一个
Next.
- 艾略特 我要和你聊一下 - 哦 谢谢你
- Eliot, I need to talk to you. - Oh, thank you.
关于地牢里的那个费联战士
It's about that Fu Fighter in the dungeon.
这口感复杂的玩意到底是什么
What the actual all-encompassing fuck is this?
陛下 你说你想要
Your majesty, you said you wanted
- 独角兽奶的拿铁 - 我是开玩笑的
- a unicorn milk latte. - I was joking.
等等 你给独角兽挤奶了
Wait, you milked a unicorn?
听着 关于拜勒...
So listen, about Bayler...
天啊 情节转折者回来了
Holy shit, the walking plot twist returns.
- 你好 我需要帮助 - 我很震惊
- Hi, I need something. - Shocker.
嘿 芬 看看这是谁 佩叔叔
Hey, Fen, look who it is. Uncy Penny.
没错 我把她弄怀孕了 没什么大不了
That's right, I knocked her up. No big deal.
呃 恭喜你
Uh, congratulations?
说得好像我需要更多人叫我爸爸似的
Like I needed more people calling me daddy,
但 是的 谢谢 我们很兴奋
but yes, thanks. We're thrilled.
呃...
Uh...
芬 你可以让我们
Fen, um, could you give us
单独聊一小会儿吗 拜托
just like one moment, please?
- 好吧 我来这里是... - 我听说...
- Yeah, so I'm here... - I heard...
你听说了...
you heard...
爱丽丝 我知道你们曾很亲近
Alice. I know you two were close.
闭嘴好吗
Please shut up.
我只是尝试询问你是否没事
I am trying to ask if you are okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
好吧 我需要知道
Okay. I need to know
你的花棒曲尾藓长在哪里
where your Dicranium Scoparium Majorus grows.
你嗑药了吗
Are you having a seizure?
苔藓 做什么
Moss? Why?
治疗我的手
Fix my hands.
你有御用植物学家之类的吗
You got a royal botanist or something?
哦 好吧 我们曾经有
Oh, well, um, we did,
但据说 他好像是在工作时被吃掉了
but apparently he sort of got eaten on the job.
被什么 一棵植物吗
By what? A... a plant?
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
找御用绘图师试试吧
Try the royal map-maker.
爱你
Love ya.
据我所知 她只在我面前出现
So she's only shown herself to me that I know of.
我不知道 或许我接收了
I don't know. Maybe I'm tuned into
她的鬼魂频道又或是...
her ghost channel or something, or...
或许和这个有关系
maybe it has something to do with this.
我也不知道
I don't know.
- 我相信你 - 真的吗
- I believe you. - You do?
我了解我的女儿 她在试图保护我们
I know my daughter. She's trying to protect us.
看到她变成那样会让...
Seeing her like that would be...
她的妈妈和我非常难过
very upsetting for her mother and me,
但她引导你拿这个是有原因的
but she led you to this for a reason.
爱丽丝在几个月前给我打过电♥话♥说了
Uh, Alice called a couple of months ago
关于一些被困在英国的一栋房♥子里的幽灵孩子
about some ghost children trapped in an estate in England.
普拉瓦家的房♥子
The Plover estate.
是的 是的 就是那个
Yes, yes, that's the one.
我很高兴能帮上忙 我找到了这个
I was delighted to help. Got a hold of this,
打算等她有时间过来时给她
planned to give it to her when she had the time to visit,
但后来...
but then...
好吧 不管怎样 要知道古代人
Well, anyway, you see the ancients had
那时出于必要 有很多方法对付鬼魂
many ways of dealing with ghosts out of necessity back then.
爱丽丝的魂 她的灵魂
Alice's Ka, her soul,
并没有安息 但可以让它安息
is not at rest, but it can be.
现在 一个真正精通如何
Now, one ancient civilization that really mastered
让人的灵魂得以安息的古老文明...
the whole getting-one's- soul-to-rest thing...
埃及人
The Egyptians.
等等 你是说爱丽丝想要我们建...
Wait, are you seeing that Alice wants us to build...
十字架
Ecce.
在锥体结构里
In pyramis.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
又一个工作日
Just another day in the office?
陛下们 来自我们北方邻国的
Your majesties, the much-venerated Emissaries
崇敬的使者们
of our neighbors to the north.
我向您介绍洛里安埃斯王子
I present Prince Ess of Loria.
很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
公主
Princess?
请称呼我埃斯
Please, call me Ess.
埃斯王子
Prince Ess.
哦 我的天 你该死的父母
Oh, my God. Fuck your parents, dude.
我们遇到了困难
We got a problem.
你们已经倒霉了
You guys have been fucking shit up
- 半个多世纪了 - 好吧
- for over half a century. - Okay.
- 这就是洛里安人说话的方式吗 - 听着...
- This is how Lorians talk? - And look...
王子的地球语很流利
The Prince speaks fluent Earth.
谣言说他的母亲是从辛辛那提来的
Rumor has it his mother is from, uh, Cincinn-ah-ti.
直到猛兽喝干了魔泉
Until The Beast drained the Wellspring.
然后... 哦 是的...
And then... oh, yeah...
你的小丑们让恩贝尔拉了坨大便...
you jokers let Ember take a dump...
说重点
Get to your point.
洛里安一直依赖魔泉的支流
Loria depends on the Wellspring's tributaries,
但现在他们的魔法紧缺 不够用了
but now their magic's jacked. Not enough.
农作物 河流 整个物种都被影响了
Crops, rivers, entire species are affected.
- 你把我们害惨了 - 不
- You dicked us over. - No.
我们正在尝试修复 所以...
We're trying to fix it, so...
很好 这就好办了
Great, then this should be easy.
我来这里是想提出一项
I'm here to propose
关于我们两个国家之间的协议
a treaty between our two kingdoms.
魔泉对半平分
A 50/50 split of the Wellspring.
为了加固同盟协议
And to seal the alliance,
我 洛里安的王储 愿迎娶
I, Crown Prince of Loria, offer my hand in marriage
童贞女王玛戈
to the Virgin Queen Margo.
嗯... 好吧
Um... okay.
- 他刚刚说我是处♥女♥ - 斑比 让我来
- Did he just call me a virgin? - Bambi, please, let me.
埃斯 谢谢你
Ess, thank you.
我们会慎重考虑你慷慨的提议
We will consider your generous offer.
- 不 我们不会 - 玛戈 拜托
- No, we will not. - Margo, please.
听着 公主 我不是一个分享者
Listen, Princess, I'm not a sharer,
所以你何不带着你那搞笑的皮毛大衣一起
so why don't you walk yourself and your un-ironic furs
从我的城♥堡♥里滚出去呢
out of my castle?
那么好吧
All right then.
B计划 伊拉里奥
Plan B. Ilario!
- 你是认真的吗 一根魔杖 - 守卫们
- Seriously? A wand? - Guards!
听着 我是至尊帝王的朋友 好吗
Listen, I'm friends with the High King, okay?
我会好好回报你的 如果你告诉我
I'll make it worth your while if you just show me
- 那该死的苔藓长在哪里 - 我跟你说了
- where the goddamn moss grows. - I told you,
我下个礼拜四会画地图给你...
I'll draw your map for you next Thurs...
该死
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表