剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Listen, you only have four rewinds.
茱莉亚在外边
Julia's outside.
她有一个可以倒转时间的机器
She's watching with a machine that can rewind time.
我们走
Let's go!
你是...
You're the...
凯蒂 还剩三次
Kady, three rewinds left.
她只能倒回十五秒前
She can only go back 15 seconds.
我们走
Let's go!
- 你是... - 还剩下两次
- You're the... - Two rewinds left.
佩
Penny!
凯蒂 最后一次
Kady, last rewind.
好吧 听着 我们需要一个计划
Okay, look. We need a plan.
好 好 我会干掉那家伙
Okay. Okay, I'll blast the bitch.
你们都往左边跑 她总是出现在右侧
You all run left. She's always on the right.
是吗 因为这是最后一次
Is she? 'Cause the last time,
我觉得她更可能在中间
I thought she was more in the middle.
十五秒
15 seconds!
我们走
Let's go.
凯蒂
Kady!
茱莉亚
Julia.
茱莉亚 回答我
Julia, answer me.
该死 我们走
Shit. Let's go.
昆 快点 拿上金条
Q, come on. Grab the bar.
- 但是... - 拿上金条 我们走
- But... - Grab the bar! Let's go!
- 那他怎么办... - 那是黏土
- What about... - It's clay.
艾略特没事 我们走
Eliot's fine. Let's go!
艾略特
Eliot?
艾略特 艾略特
Eliot! Eliot!
守卫
Guards!
茱莉亚 你没事吧
Julia. Are you okay?
茱莉亚 茱莉亚
Jules. Julia?
- 回答我 茱莉亚 - 茱莉亚 坚持住
- Talk to me. - Julia, stay with us.
说话啊 你没事吧
Talk to me. Are you all right?
会好的 我们会找人救你的
It's gonna be fine. We're gonna get help.
- 会没事的 - 茱莉亚
- It's gonna be okay. - Julia.
- 茱莉亚 - 挺住
- Julia. - Come on. Hey.
- 茱莉亚 - 茱莉 坚持住 拜托
- Julia. - Jules, stay with us. Come on.
茱莉亚
Julia?
别 别乱动
No, don't move around too much.
太阳救了你 但需要静养一段时间
Sun patched you up, but it's gonna take a while.
她做了吗
Did she do it?
有效吗 胎儿没了吗
Did it work? Is it gone?
是的
Yeah.
她做了
She did it.
但是 茱莉亚...
But, Julia...
有副作用
there was a complication.
- 你怎么了 - 封闭大脑吧 昆 说真的
- What's wrong with you? - Lock it up, Q. Seriously!
我帮不了费罗里
I can't help Fillory.
我帮不了艾略特
I can't help Eliot.
拜托 醒过来
Please, wake up!
我帮不了茱莉亚 我只想...
I can't help Julia, and I just want...
住口 住口
Shut up! Shut up!
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表