剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
只是... 我已经告诉你了
It's just... I already told you.
我以前的生活是不同的
My life was different before.
是的
Yeah.
而我会帮你创造全新的人生
And I'll help you make a new life.
那么 这就是新事物
Well, this is new.
正好在婚姻生活的范畴里
And right inside the lines of marriage.
我们在床上做我们的
We just do what we do in bed,
而他们做他们的
and they do what they do.
我只选了那些已经在做的人
I only picked people already doing each other.
我们看着就行
And we get to watch.
你们对此都没问题 对吧
You guys are all cool with this, right?
- 嗯 - 看吧
- Mm-hmm. - See?
你是他们的国王
You're their king.
他们会听从你的吩咐 不管多么...
They will do as you wish, no matter how...
- 有趣 - 有损身份
- Fun. - Debased.
有损身份
Debased?
亲爱的 我从十二岁起就这么做了
Honey-love, I've been doing this shit since I was 12,
除了在电脑上
except on a computer.
我不懂那是什么意思
I don't know what that means,
但是...
but...
如果这是你想要的...
if it's what you desire...
好吧 晚安 各位 谢谢
All right. Good night, everyone. Thanks.
你们的裸体看起来真不错
You all look really good naked.
- 谢谢 陛下 - 陛下
- Thank you, Sire. - Your Majesty.
我想生活就是体验新事物
Well, I guess life is about new experiences,
而我从不怕老婆 所以...
and, uh, I've never been pussy-whipped, so...
你注定会失败的
You're doomed.
要不是这可能会让我丧命
Which I might find amusing except it's likely
我或许会觉得很有趣
to get me killed.
这是为了什么呢
And for what?
因为无论如何 我都会坚守我的...
Because no matter what, I'm going to hold on to my...
如果你要说"人性"的话 我会让你知道
If you say "Humanity" You'll learn I can vomit
我能不停歇地吐上两个小时
non-stop for two hours.
你知道的 我即将和一位
You know, I'm about to make an enemy of a god
我从未与之有过争执的神为敌
who I have no quarrel with.
连一个像样的诱饵都没有 你实际上是要我
And without decent bait, you're literally asking me
在双眼被蒙住 双手被拷住的情况下
to do it blindfolded, shackled,
单腿跳着就去完成这件事
and hopping on one leg.
如果... 如果我能拿走一点你的阴影
If... if I took just a smidgen of your Shade,
不仅你的心理创伤会逐渐痊愈
not only would your trauma drop away,
而且你用起玛丽娜也不会有负担
you'd have no issue with using Marina.
你可以摆脱这些无用的情感
You'd be free of these useless feelings
和这愚蠢的道德品质的束缚
and this idiotic moral quagmire.
过来 这把刀不会要你的命
Come near me and the knife won't kill you.
因为你少了第三条腿也能活下来
'Cause you can still live without a dick.
# 生活如此艰难坎坷 #
Life is very rough and tumble
或者少条舌头
Or a tongue.
所以找到罗德岛只是狗屎运
So Rhode Island was just beginner's luck.
好吧 好吧 "夏日永驻 从未变更"
Okay, uh, okay, "Summer's here and ne'er retreats."
"从未变更" 是固定不变的意思
So "Ne'er retreats," It's, uh, it's set.
"夏日是持续不变的"
"Summer is set."
"索美... 索美塞特县 索美塞特县"
"Somer... Somerset. Somerset."
索美塞特县
Somerset.
这些数字可能是街道号♥
And the numbers could be a street address.
对
Right.
"就像念一 二 九一样快
"Quick as one, two, nine.
中间的数字开头 最后的数字结尾"
Middle is first, last is fine."
219 那么地址就是索美塞特县某地区219号♥
219. So it's 219 something Somerset.
噢 别这样
Oh, come on.
我想我能帮你
I think I can help.
- 打扰一下 先生 - 什么事
- Sorry, sir. - Yes?
我们有个安全漏洞要处理
We've had a security breach.
玛丽娜
Marina.
求你了
Please.
我需要庇护所
I need asylum.
玛丽娜
Marina.
关于... 这个状况 你还能告诉我
What else can you tell me about this...
什么吗
situation?
首先 这不是什么"状况"
Well, for starters, it's not a "Situation."
这是一个不停强♥奸♥和杀戮 并且无所不知
It's a raping, killing, omniscient god
有特定目标的神 目标就是我和我的同伴
with a pretty specific type: me and mine.
你♥他♥妈♥还想知道什么
What the fuck else do you need to know?
我看出你还是不太注重礼节
I see you still don't expend much on good manners.
怎么 现在这里变成一所礼仪学校了吗
What, this is a charm school now?
不是 但这是我的学校
No, but it is my school.
不是安全屋
Not a safe house.
我曾是你最优秀的学生
I was the best student you ever had here.
你亲口说的
You said that.
我把天赋和品行混淆了
I confused talent with character.
你得拥有这两者
You need both
才能成为一名真正的魔法师 玛丽娜
to be a true magician, Marina.
除了把你开除 我别无选择
Kicking you out wasn't a choice.
我不能让你影响到我的学生
I couldn't have you infecting my students then
当然现在也一样
and I certainly won't now.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick.
- 我该去哪儿 - 你可以留着你的记忆
- Where am I supposed to go? - You can keep your memories.
我希望你在这里学到的东西能保你平安
I hope that whatever you've learned here will help keep you safe.
我在这里学到的东西会让我丧命
What I learned here will get me killed.
记住 精灵们都很狡猾
Remember, pixies are tricky.
所有问题和答案都得简洁扼要
Keep all questions and answers short and to the point.
- 懂了吗 - 亨利
- You understand? - Henry.
- 啊 是的 - 亨利 你看起来糟透了
- Ah, yes. - Henry, you look awful.
你的眼睛怎么了 你瞎了吗
What happened to your eyes? Are you blind?
还有你的... 你的头发
And your... your hair.
亨利 你看起来可真老
Henry, you look ancient.
你这样说真是太好了 亲爱的
Very nice of you to say so, dear.
噢 难怪你要找到我
Oh, no wonder you sought me out.
我是说 你肯定被什么东西狠揍过
I mean, you've been positively mauled by something.
毕格碧 容我介...
Bigby, let me intro...
有些东西还没变
Some things haven't changed.
你的吻技仍然是最棒的
You still are the most wonderful kisser.
你有时间跟我上♥床♥吗
Do you have time to go to bed with me?
我们赶时间 亲爱的
We are a bit on the clock, darling.
这是我的学生
And these are my students.
他们需要超里斯本咒
They are in need of the Rhinemann Ultra.
- 现在需要了是吗 - 是的
- Are they now? - Oh, yes.
如果那些伪君子 愚蠢的谔谔之人
Well, if the stuffed shirts and ninny nay-sayers
三十♥八♥年♥前没有将战斗魔法判为违法
hadn't outlawed Battle Magic 38 years ago,
他们就能得到它 你很清楚这点 亨利
then they would have it, which you well know, Henry.
你看起来很饿
You look hungry.
为什么战斗魔法被判违法
So why was Battle Magic outlawed?
人类最恶劣的品性
Humans least attractive qualities.
恐慌和多疑
Panic and paranoia.
那学期死了一些学生
And there were several student deaths that semester.
远比十九世纪七十年代
Far fewer than the 1870s,
或二十世纪二十年代 或六十年代死的少
or the 1920s, or the '60s.
另一个人类的缺点 健忘
Another human failing, short memory.
将由你来施咒 很好
You'd be the one casting. Good.
那会把其他人都烧焦的
It would burn anyone else to a crisp.
我能感觉到你的力量 几乎...
I can feel your power. It's almost...
几乎如神一般
it's almost god-like.
你和他们上♥床♥了吗
Did you fuck one of them?
我是说 他们棒极了 不是吗
I mean, they are wonderful, aren't they?
至少我的很棒
At least mine was.
我好几周都容光焕发的 其实不是
I glowed for weeks. No, literally.
事实上 我得到力量的方式和你不一样
I actually got mine a little differently.
是的 而且它正在减弱 速度很快
Yes, and it's waning. Quite quickly.
所以 毕格碧 能请你直接告诉我们咒语吗
And so, Bigby, if you could just please give us the spell.
我什么都不会给 亨利 你是最清楚这点的人
I don't give anything, Henry. You of all people know that.
所以...
So...
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表