剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
你会选择的类型
you'd most likely choose,
而且我们第一次的时候 我太青涩了
and I wasn't so experienced when we were first together,
但是你超棒的
but you're so great at it.
你... 你很大 很棒
You're...you're huge, and it's so good.
艾略特 我不知道该如何向你开口邀欢
And, Eliot, I don't know how to politely ask you to fuck me.
噢 看 玛戈回来了
Oh, look, Margo's here.
你还记得拉♥萨♥罗吗
You remember Lasaro?
那个制♥造♥出玛戈偶的混♥蛋♥
That creep who made the Margolem?
我扭断了他的双臂还是他的蛋蛋来着
I twisted his arms and/or balls a little,
然后他就交出了咒语
and he gave up the spell.
有生命力的黏土很难得到
Living clay is hard to come by,
但是福格的藏物室根本就没设防
but Fogg left his stash so unprotected,
好像他故意让我去偷的一样
it's like he wanted me to steal it.
所有我就偷了
So I did.
我们会重新塑造一个你
We're gonna make another you.
嘿
Hey.
我给你做了一个三明治... 半小时前的事情了
Made you a sandwich... half an hour ago.
所以我就把它吃了
Then I ate it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很久没洗过热水澡了
It's been a long time since I've had a hot shower.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
嗯...
Uh...
好多了...
Better...
睡了一觉 看见你还活着
nap, seeing you alive,
魔法美♥沙♥酮♥...
magic methadone...
美♥沙♥酮♥ 一种被用来治疗海♥洛♥因♥成瘾的合成鸦♥片♥类药物 具有镇痛作用
美♥沙♥酮♥
methadone.
谢谢...
Thanks...
谢谢你做的一切
for all of it.
所以 嗯 你是怎么找到我的
So, um, how did you find me?
打听了一下 我听说一个女孩
After asking around a bit, I heard about a girl
为了得到速效药 创造了许多奇迹
who was doing miracles for a quick fix.
短效药 指解除或缓解暂时疼痛的药物
我叫它"出♥卖♥♥♥肉体"
I called it "Turning tricks."
你觉得我是在评判你吗 我没有
You think I'm judging you, I'm not.
不 不 是我自己在评判自己
No. No, I'm judging myself.
你... 你救了我
You... you saved my life,
而且...
and...
你知道的 我... 我以为我可以逃走...
you know, I...I thought it would be okay to run...
如果我找到了救兵 就会回来救你
if I got the cavalry and I came back to help you,
但是我...
but I...
我只是逃走了
I just ran.
躲了起来
I hid.
是的 你那个时候也别无选择
Yeah, well, there was nothing you could have done then.
但你现在可以帮上我
But you can help me now.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
- 茱... 茱莉亚 那是... - 玛丽娜
- Ju... Julia, is that... - Marina.
她帮我引诱列那进圈套
She helped me bait a trap for Reynard.
- 他杀了她 - 你冷冻了她的尸体
- He killed her. - You freeze-dried her corpse?
阿朗索反生热咒
Alonso's Reverse Thermogenesis.
但是 你看...
But look...
她出于什么原因留下了这个...
she left this for a reason...
DJLBO
这是条讯息或是个密♥码♥
a message or a code.
我是说 至少我觉得那...
I mean, at least I thought that...
不 不 我知道那是什么
No, no. I know exactly what that is.
DJLBO
那是个定位号♥码...
That's a locator number...
用来寻找布雷克比尔斯图书馆里的一本书
for a book in the library at Brakebills.
小心点
Be careful.
这个对人类来说太高了
That's a long drop for human legs.
我们可不想看见你
We would not want to see you get hurt
刚被重造好就又受伤
so soon after being rebuilt.
"重造"
"Rebuilt"?
这很奇怪 我知道
It's strange, I know.
但你会习惯的
But you'll get used to it.
这里是医院吗
Is this a hospital?
- 你是... 你是医生吗 - 你在一间会所...
- Are you... are you a doctor? - You're at the retreat...
疾驰几小时就能到白顶堡北部
a few hours gallop north of Whitespire.
我几年前也是这里的病人
I was a patient years ago.
在我药石无医的时候 是人马族救了我
The Centaurs saved my life when no one else could.
现在我给他们当护士 来报答他们的救命之恩
Now I try to repay that debt by serving them as a nurse.
- 人马族 - 嗯嗯
- The Centaurs? - Mm-hmm.
半人马
Horse people.
- 嗯嗯 - 我... 我在这里待了多久...
- Mm-hmm. - How... how long have I...
三周 你的伤势很严重
Three weeks. Your injuries were severe.
你的朋友们被叫走了 但是他们给你留了那个
Your friends were called away, but they left that for you.
我们可以明天上午开始物理治疗
We can start physical therapy in the morning.
"亲爱的昆
"Dear Q,
我们今天把爱丽丝葬在了花♥园♥里
We buried Alice today in the gardens,
这样她就能一直陪在我们身边
Where she'll always be close by.
如果你能醒来的话 你会看到我们给你留了一盒她的遗物
We left a box of her things, if you ever wake up.
请一定要醒过来
Please wake up.
你仁慈的君主 至尊帝王艾略特留"
Your benevolent overlord, High King Eliot."
嘿
Hey.
玛戈送我来这儿检查我的手
Margo sent me here to get my hands checked out.
听着...
Look...
爱丽丝的事情真的很糟心
it sucks about Alice.
"糟心"
"Sucks"?
你就只会这么说吗
That's the best that you can do?
我也关心她
I cared about her, too.
多长时间 差不多 十分钟 还包括了前戏
For what, like, ten minutes, including foreplay?
你生气是因为我太关心她了 还是我太不关心她了
Are you mad at me because I cared too much or too little?
我生气是因为你搞砸了
I'm mad 'cause you fucked up the one thing that
- 我们指望你做好的唯一一件事 - 你是想责怪我吗
- we were counting on you for. - You want to blame me?
是你的恶魔杀死了她
It was your cacodemon that killed her.
那不是爱丽丝 爱丽丝已经死了
That was not Alice. Alice was gone.
所以你是化险为夷了 是吗
So you just saved the day, huh?
我们能...
Could we just...
各自去疗伤吗 拜托
convalesce from our horrible injuries separately, please?
我也很高兴见到你 伙计
Nice to see you, too, man.
日安 我是外科医生 我是来为你检查的
Good day. My name is Sawbones. I'll be examining you.
啊
Ugh!
这双手是我闻到过的诅咒最深的东西
Those are the most accursed things I've ever smelled.
它们动起来肯定很迅速吧
They must be removed posthaste.
它们是怎么被诅咒的
How did they become cursed?
啊...
Uh...
有个人 是个... 是个在查特温急流的男仆
Some guy, this... this valet type of dude at Chatwin's Torrent.
- 河流守望者 - 你认识他
- The River Watcher. - You know him?
抱歉 我... 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I... I can't help you.
老兄 你只要把它们砍掉 然后给我
Dude, just chop 'em off and give me
用魔法给我做双木质的 就像你给昆廷做的那样
some magic wooden shit like you did Quentin.
我是个外科医生 我不能冒险
I'm a surgeon. I can't risk the curse
让诅咒蔓延到我自己的手上
spreading to my own hands.
河流守望者...
The River Watcher...
他善变而且危险
He's mercurial and dangerous.
你冒犯他是很严重的错误 佩
You erred greatly in offending him, Penny.
你刚刚...
Did you...
你在拉屎吗
Are you shitting?
不用客气
You're welcome.
我刚说什么了
What was I saying?
我的人偶
Me likey.
你正在想着如何操你自己 对吗
You're thinking about banging yourself, aren't you?
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
不 不
No, no.
克隆自己的过程更像是一场AP级的自♥慰♥
Doing your clone is more like AP-level masturbation.
穿件长袍 好吗
Ugh, put on a robe, would you?
- 啊 - 好吧 第二步...
- Aww. - Now, part two...
精神控制方面的变化
a variation on the mind-control work
马雅可夫斯基在第一学年用来打击我们的
Mayakovsky hammered us with first year.
你睡在这里 你的思想会进入人偶身上
You sleep here, your mind goes into the golem.
然后 人偶会去布雷克比尔斯上学
And the golem goes to Brakebills,
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表