剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
魔法师 前情提要
Previously on "The Magicians"...
布雷克比尔斯的人知道了一切
They know everything...
你是谁 你做了什么
who you are, what you have done.
你回不去了
You cannot go back.
我应该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我们无时无刻不在做的事情
What we all do.
抉择
Decide.
原谅我
FORGIVE ME
- 凯蒂呢 - 管她呢
- Hey, where's Kady? - Who gives a shit?
我不觉得佩在乎她的离开
I don't think Penny even cares that she's gone.
相信我 他在乎
Believe me, he does.
我们会重新塑造一个你
We're gonna make another you.
你睡在这里 你的思想会进入人偶身上
You sleep here, your mind goes into the golem.
检查结果是阳性的
The test was positive.
我想做人流
I want an abortion.
这只是一个简单普通的手术
It's a totally mundane procedure.
是吗
Is it?
因为它或许不是一个简单普通的人类胚胎
'Cause it might not be a simple, totally mundane human embryo.
住手 你在做什么 住手 凯蒂
Stop. What are you doing? Stop! Kady!
太抱歉了
So sorry about this.
这是我的哈克森帕克森
That's my Haxenpaxen!
想想它散发的魔法
Just imagine what it's giving off magically.
我们在他附近时就是隐形的
We're invisible while we're near him.
- 凯蒂 - 你的魔法在这里没用
- Kady! - Your magic is no good here.
什么东西这么臭啊
What's with Stink-master Flash?
他和我们一起走
He's coming with us.
这是我妈妈的联♥系♥人
It's my mom's contact.
她可以帮忙处理婴儿的事情
She could help with the baby situation.
或许她们能帮你朋友解决她的问题
They may be able to help your friend with her problem,
但听着 如果我有选择的话
but listen, I would never, ever do business with them
我绝不会和他们做交易
if I had a choice.
陛下们 来自我们北方邻国的
Your majesties, the much-venerated Emissaries
崇敬的使者们
of our neighbors to the north.
我向您介绍洛里安埃斯王子
I present Prince Ess of Loria.
- 你耍了我们 - 嗯 是的 没错
- You fucked with us. - Mm-hmm. Yes, he did.
- 你还耍了我们的城♥堡♥ - 同意 姐们
- You fucked with our castle. - Amen, sister.
至尊帝王和我
And now the High King and I
在此向洛里安王国宣战
hereby declare war on the kingdom of Loria.
没错
Yes!
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
我施了尼芬召唤术 你没有出现
I cast the niffin summoning, and you didn't come.
你错了 我就在那里
You're wrong. I was right there.
我杀了你 我的恶魔...
I killed you. My cacodemon...
你的恶魔还不足以杀了我
Your cacodemon wasn't powerful enough to kill me.
它试图杀了我
It tried.
但当它意识到它做不到时
But when it saw that it couldn't win,
这么说吧
well, let's just say it
它就将我放到了最便捷的地方...
stuffed me in a place most convenient...
就是你后背上那个愚蠢的纹身
that stupid tattoo trap on your back.
我们无法摆脱彼此
We're stuck with each other.
哦 昆廷
Oh, Quentin.
我们会玩的很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun.
不要忽略我 不要忽略我 懦夫
Stop ignoring me! Stop ignoring me, you pussy!
关注我 你这个可怜虫
Pay attention to me, you miserable sad sack!
- 你怎么了 - 住口
- What's wrong with you? - Stop it!
你准备让我从你那毛茸茸的后背出去了吗
Are you ready to let me out of that hairy back of yours?
因为我是不会停下来的
'Cause I'm never gonna stop.
早晚 这群笨蛋里会有人
And sooner or later, one of these dummies
打给精神病院 你可是有前科的人
are gonna call the brain police, and you got priors.
这不是爱丽丝 这不是爱丽丝
This is not Alice. This is not Alice.
这不是爱丽丝 这不是爱丽丝
This is not Alice. This is not Alice.
继续自我催眠吧
Just keep telling yourself that.
你给我停下来
You have got to stop.
好啊 把我放出去 我就消失了
Fine. Let me out of this trap, and I'm gone.
好吧 听着 爱丽丝...
Okay, look, Alice...
在我体内的那个曾是爱丽丝的恶灵...
Evil Thing Inside of Me That Used to Be Alice...
我必须得自愿地大声地说出这些话
I have to say the words to open the trap.
来打开这个困境
Of my own volition. Out loud.
但我不会这么做
And I'm not going to do that
因为你出去以后只有一条出路
because there is one policy for you out here,
就是永远被关在匣子里
and it is to box you up for eternity.
我现在在你身上就像被关进匣子里一样
I'm kind of boxed up right now, in you.
这不一样 你知道的
It's not the same thing, and you know it.
木块不会试图去修复这一切 但我会
Block of wood isn't trying to fix this. I am.
你是指救我吗 你以为你是在救我吗
Save me? Is that what you think you're doing?
你以为我想要你救我
You think I want that?
如果你还是原来的你
I think if you were really you right now,
那这就是你想要的
that's all you would want.
什么 你以为你是这个世界上
Oh, what, and you're the world's
最懂我的人吗
foremost expert on all things me?
凭什么
Based on what?
就凭我们那随着你和艾略特苟且
Our garbage fire of a relationship
而终结的廉价感情吗
that ended with Eliot's dick in your mouth?
听着 你曾经差一点
Look, you came really close
就能将你哥哥恢复了
to fixing this once for your brother.
我以为我可以
I thought I did.
但我那时喜欢你
But I was like you then.
对于完全不懂魔法的人来说
Small yet weirdly arrogant
尽管微不足道却有着古怪的傲慢
for somebody who didn't understand magic at all.
如果你不是一直在讽刺我而是和我合作
If you would just work with me instead of jabbing at me,
或许我们能找出漏掉了什么
we could figure out what's missing.
我们可以让咒语生效的
We could make the spell work.
我们可以成功的
We could do this.
听我说
Listen to me.
我保证 这道数学题永远解不开 昆
I promise, the math will never add up, Q.
你永远也不可能让那个女孩回来
You'll never get that girl back.
当我变成这样以后
Everything that's missing
一切都在火焰中不复存在了
burnt up when I became this.
永远消失了 昆
It's gone forever, Q.
这对我们都没有好处
This isn't good for either of us.
不 不 这能使我渐渐清醒
No, no, this is making me saner by the second.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我其实并不想伤害任何人
I actually don't want to hurt anyone.
胡说 你是尼芬
Bullshit, you're a niffin.
昆 我不嗜血
Q, I'm not bloodthirsty.
我只是想要自♥由♥
I just want to be free.
我已经告诉过你我做不到
And I already told you I can't do that.
好吧 那就让我控制你的身体
Fine. Just let me take over your body
只是一点点
for just the tiniest little bit.
我会听话的 我会很听话的
I'll be good. I'll be so good.
不 那太疯狂了
No, that's crazy.
所以我无疑是一个尼芬
So I have to be a niffin,
但我却不能像真正的尼芬一样
yet I don't even get to be a niffin?
我本可以遨游宇宙
I could travel the universe.
我本可以看到你无法想象的东西
I could see things you couldn't even imagine,
但现在 我却不得不无聊地和你纠缠在一起
but instead, I have to be bored and stuck with you!
很抱歉 和一个想要帮助你的人在一起
I'm sorry that it is torture to be with the one person
是一种折磨
who is trying to help you.
所以现在我要继续尖叫直到你疯掉吗
So go back to screaming until you go insane?
- 那就是你的选择吗 - 不
- Is that your choice? - No.
那是你的选择
That's your choice.
或者你可以安静下来
Or you could be quiet.
让我试着解决这一切
And you can let me try and solve this.
好吧 就是这里
Well, this is the place.
当然 不然呢
Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?
我的意思是 戈尔迪说她们是正统的
I mean, Goldie said they're legit.
只有一个办法能弄清楚
Only one way to find out.
- 有问题吗 - 没问题
- Problem? - No problem.
我们只是在讨论如何解决你的情况
We're just discussing how to handle your situation.
没问题的 我的方法是最好的
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表