剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
那我就自己跟他说
Then I'll tell him myself.
关于至尊帝王的流言会迅速传播
Word travels fast about the High King.
冲动
Emotional.
脆弱
Easily wounded.
要么试试看
Try it and see.
要么帮助完成大业
Or help the cause.
如果费联战士再有所行动
If the FU Fighters make another move,
我会亲手了断你
I'll kill you myself.
应该可以了
That should do it.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我终于理解为什么人们会用这类药物了
Like I finally understand why people take these kind of drugs.
好的 要开始手术了
Okay, we'll start the procedure.
你可能会感觉有点绞痛
You may feel some cramping,
那完全是正常情况
and that's perfectly normal.
怎... 怎么了
What... what's wrong?
早晨有点晕 不好意思
Morning cobwebs. Excuse me.
- 放松 - 好的
- Just relax. - Okay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
等等
Wait.
住手
Stop.
- 住手 等等 - 我控制不住
- Stop it! Wait! - I can't.
住手 你在做什么 不要
Stop! What are you doing? No!
凯蒂
Kady!
凯蒂
Kady!
凯蒂
Kady!
- 我控制不住... - 住手
- I can't... - Stop!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
该死的
Holy fuck.
天...
Oh, my...
- 动手 - 什么
- Do it. - What?
动手 你有防御
Do it. You have wards.
那个东西控制了她
The thing, it got to her.
把它从我身体里拿出去 凯蒂
Just get it out of me, Kady.
茱莉亚 那是具尸体
Julia, that is a dead body.
我们需要马上离开
We need to get rid of it right now.
该死 茱莉
Fuck, Jules.
我们会找到其他办法的
We will find another way.
信息已发送
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表