剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 放尊重点
Hey, show some respect.
原谅我... 美人小姐
Pardon me... Miss Lady?
很疼
It hurts.
呃 抱歉...
Uh, sorry. Uh...
你们为什么来这里
Why have you come?
那是我的箭
That's my arrow.
你需要答应我的愿望
You have to give me what I ask.
很明显 卑鄙小人
Obviously, you turd.
看看你
Look at you.
你被重造了...
Someone's been rebuilt...
还如此巧妙
and so cleverly.
嗯
Mm.
有感觉吗
Feel that?
你能不这样吗
Could you not?
有个谜语
Here's a riddle.
你需要失去多少
How much do you have to lose
才会迷失自我
before you're no longer yourself?
我不知道 何不由你来告诉我
I don't know. Why don't you tell me?
昆廷·科德沃特 你渴望的
What is it, Quentin Coldwater,
是什么呢
that you ache for?
你有王位
You have a crown
以及随心所欲的权利
and the power to reshape the very ether to your whim.
你还想要什么呢
What else could you possibly want?
严格来说 是我们两个抓住的你 所以...
Um, technically speaking, uh, we both caught you, so...
闭嘴 我的第三个愿望会说你的要求
Shut up. I'll ask for your thing with my third wish.
不 我们每人有一个愿望
No. We each get a wish,
然后第三个愿望是我们共同的
and then we have one mutually agreeable third wish.
要么你们每人一个愿望 要么你们都滚蛋
You can each have one wish, or you can fuck off.
好的
Okay.
爱丽丝·奎恩...
Alice Quinn...
让她复活...
Bring her back to life...
求你了
Please.
我做不到
I can't.
什么叫你做不到
What do you mean you can't?
你不是这该死森林里的唯一魔法生物
You are not the only magical creature in this fucking forest.
没错
True.
我们的能力都有限
And we all have limits.
我们可以给你任何东西
We can give you anything.
但我们无法揭开死亡的面纱
But we cannot pierce that veil.
爱丽丝已经不在了
Alice is gone.
到我了
My turn.
我想恢复我的手
I want my hands back.
这我能做到
That I can do.
不
No!
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
尖叫声太刺耳了
That screaming was irritating.
等他痊愈了就会醒
He'll wake when he's healed.
现在 我得完成你的愿望才能睡觉
Now, I can't nap until I've granted your wish.
我想开心 你能做到吗
I'd like to be happy. Could you do that?
我能创造奇迹
I can do wonders.
但你要知道...
But you should know...
我无法抚慰你内心的阴影
there's nothing I can give you that will soothe your Shade.
我只能取走你痛苦的源泉
There's only what I can take away.
你要取走我对爱丽丝的记忆
You'd take away my memories of Alice?
是的 我将彻底解放你
Yes. I would free you completely.
不要
No.
你比表面上看起来聪明
You are wiser than you appear.
无论你逃离悲伤多远
You would find your way back to sadness,
你终将会重拾痛苦
no matter how far you run from it.
你真会安慰人
Well, that's comforting.
你没有别的想要的了吗
Is there nothing else you desire?
我所想要的一切 都得到了
Everything I've ever wanted, I've got.
魔法是真实存在的 它能解决除了我所需要的一切
Magic is real, and it can fix anything except what I need.
我爱上了一个女孩
I loved a girl.
我一生... 都梦想着费罗里
My entire life... I've dreamed of Fillory,
梦想着我能像马丁·查特温一样
that I would be like Martin Chatwin.
我找到了永远留在这里的办法
I'd find a way to stay here forever.
送我回家吧
Send me home.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表