剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
所以如果你能...
So if you could just...
求你了
please,
求你了 醒过来
please, wake up.
我把它设到了一九七六年八月二十号♥
I set it to August 20, 1976.
我的天
Holy shit.
怎么了 你看到了什么
What, what do you see?
只是
Uh, just
有人在等待
people waiting.
来了
Oh, here we go.
什么
What?
一个护士抱着一个婴儿
A nurse with a baby.
什么
What?
这是在玩儿我吗
You got to be kidding me.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
该死
Ah, shit.
是戴娜做的
Dana did this.
为了保密孩子的身份
To protect the baby's identity,
甚至防范四十年后的魔法
even from spells 40 years in the future.
她什么都想到了
She thought of everything.
又回到起点了
And back to square nothing.
你好
Hi.
我是茱莉亚
I'm Julia.
天 我等了好久
God, been waiting hours
才等到你靠得足够近能抓住你
for you to get close enough to grab.
我觉得我脚都要生根了
I think my foot fell asleep.
我绝不会帮助费罗里的
I will never help Fillory.
我宁愿被剥皮
I'd sooner be skinned.
好吧 大伙儿 放了他
All right, boys, let him go.
给我们点儿空间 但不要走太远
Give us some air, but stay close-ish.
你要恨费罗里就恨吧
Hate Fillory all you want.
我来这儿只是为了一件事
I'm here for one thing,
得到后我就会离开这个星球
and then I'm off this planet.
隐身术
An invisibility spell
可以躲过神的
strong enough to hide from a god.
我为什么要给你
And why should I give it to you?
因为虽然我可能一点都不在乎费罗里
Because I may not give a shit about Fillory.
但作为它的皇家大使
But I do, as its Royal Ambassador,
我有权使用守卫以及地牢
have access to its guards and its dungeons.
而且我会让前者将你关进后者里
And I'll use A to throw you in B,
但帮了我 你就可以自♥由♥了
but help me, and I'll let you go free.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
你的忠心总是取决于...
Your loyalty will always lie with...
我自己
With me.
我只忠于我自己
My loyalty will always lie with me.
在上面钻个孔 带着它
Drill a hole in it. Wear it.
没有神可以感知到你的气息
No god can sense you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你自♥由♥了
You're free to go.
嘿 森林男神
Hey, dryad boy!
出来吧 我看到你在那儿了 亲爱的
Come on out. I saw you in there, sweetheart.
谈判结束
Negotiations are over.
回去吧
Go home.
我给你带了点儿东西
I brought you something.
一个小小的和平象征
A small token of peace.
我不想做交换
It won't change anything.
给你的老大就可以了
Just give it to your bosses.
我在努力缓和我们之间的关系
I'm trying to fix this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
你从布♥什♥政♥府♥时期开始就住在这儿
You've lived here since the Bush administration,
但你已经几千岁了
but you're thousands of years old.
你是一只鱼怪
You're an AnglerBeast.
无稽之谈
That's stupid.
龙与地下城玩多了吧你
You play too much Dungeons and Dragons.
你认识一个男人 很久以前
You knew a man, a long time ago.
他很特别 住在修道院里
He was special and he lived in a monastery,
是一位魔法大♥师♥
a Master Magician.
费里亚尔·约瑟夫
Friar Joseph.
想起来了吗
Ring a bell?
我想知道关于他的一切
I want to know everything about him.
用你们的话说
Well, in the parlance of your time,
他妈的 给我报酬
fuck you, pay me.
新鲜的肉类
Fresh meat.
新生儿是最美味的
Newborns are the sweetest.
我也想过这么做
You know, I thought about doing that,
但我的时间十分有限
but my time is very limited.
所以我采用了另一种方式 研究了下你的弱点
So I researched your weak spots instead.
你相信你读到的吗
And you believe what you read?
真是太蠢了
That was stupid of you.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
爱丽丝 你做了什么
Alice, what did you do?
别紧张
Relax.
不能伤害任何人 记得吗
Can't hurt anybody, remember?
但是她...
But she's...
是个怪物
A monster.
严格来说 我是做了好事
Technically, I did good here.
这下面有无数孩子的尸骨
I mean, there's a ton of kid bones in this sandbox.
它不配合 所以我必须得用
It wasn't cooperating so I had to use
强硬一点儿的审讯手法
enhanced interrogation techniques.
为了什么
To find out what?
我们得在它其余部分出来前离开这儿
We might want to go before the rest of it lumbers up here.
我惹得它相当生气
It's pretty mad at me.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking, huh?
我在努力避免战争的时候
You burned down the One-Way-Forest
你却烧毁了单行森林
while I'm trying to wiggle us out of full-on war?
那些树都是些混♥蛋♥
Those trees were dicks.
他们濒临灭绝了
They were endangered.
现在全费罗里的树都被激怒了
Now trees all over Fillory are enraged
都在抗♥议♥
and calling for action.
你知道你干了什么吗 茱莉亚
Do you have any idea what you did, Julia?
是啊
Yeah.
我帮了你
I helped you.
现在你可以大摇大摆地
Now you can cross into Loria
进入洛里安 对他们为所欲为了
and kick their fucking asses like you wanted to.
这不是我想用的方式
This is not how I wanted to go about that.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以真正的好消息是
So the really good news is
你什么也没做
you didn't do anything.
回去告诉那些怒火中烧的树们
Go back and tell the angry tree lobby
都是疯子茱莉亚做的
it was all crazy Julia.
别客气
You're welcome.
看 我得到自己想要的了
Look, I got what I wanted.
剩下的都是帮你的忙
The rest was all a favor to you.
所以永远放逐我吧
So banish me forever.
把我送回家
Send me home.
或许不太正常
You know, in a sick way,
我竟然有点佩服你
I sort of admire you.
话虽如此 我们费罗里
That being said, here's what we do
是这样对待不受控制的人的 准备好了吗
to loose cannons in Fillory, ready?
守卫
Guards!
把这个贱♥人♥带去地牢
Take this bitch to the dungeon.
你一定是在逗我
You gotta be kidding me.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还要有损坏管制需要做
I have some damage control to do.
怎样打破契约咒
How to break a Word As Bond.
逆转契约咒
Reversing a Word As Bond.
更改契约咒
Amending a Word As Bond.
那里没有
It's not there.
重点是你根本无法打破契约咒
That's the whole point. You can't break it.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表