剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
他不爱我
He loves me not.
他爱我
He loves me.
他不爱我
He loves me not.
呃 他爱我 走吧
Uh, he loves me. Let's go.
请注意你言语间的漏洞我都听到了
Uh, please know I heard every loophole.
"放下刀"
"Put the knife down."
你真觉得你有动手的机会吗
You really think you have a fighting chance?
我会尽力的
I think I'm gonna give it my best.
真是有趣
Oh, this is going to be fun.
列那剖了这么多人的心
Nice of Reynard to pull so many hearts out of chests.
真是与众不同
It's, uh, distinctive.
你说他为什么这么做
Why do you suppose he does that?
- 他喜欢心的口感 - 嗯
- He likes the taste. - Mm.
笔记本这东西 不错
Brilliant, that, uh, laptop.
那些没魔法的人创造出的东西
The things they come up with when they don't have magic.
是啊 比如会发布警方巡逻信息的推特账号♥
Yeah, like accounts that tweet police scanner activity.
"推特"
"Tweet"?
鸟也有电脑账号♥吗
Birds have computer accounts?
不用操心这个
Don't worry about it.
- 嗯 - 等等
- Mm. - Wait a minute.
他们在佛罗里达一处房♥屋里发现了五具尸体
They found five bodies at a house in Florida.
没有心脏
Missing a couple of hearts.
稍微把人引开一会
Okay, just try to keep people away for a minute.
- 温柔点 - 嗯
- Nicely. - Mm-hmm.
嘿 这里有人吗
Hey, is this seat taken?
先生 不好意思 这是...
Excuse me, sir, this is...
一小会儿就好
Won't be but a moment.
他还在理查德的身体里
He's still in Richard's body.
亲爱的 理查德才不介意
Richard doesn't care, darling.
我他妈的在意
I fucking do.
我想我们算是白跑了一趟
Well, so I guess we came for not much.
恰恰相反 我们证实了是什么吸引着列那
On the contrary, we've verified what attracts Reynard.
什么 女巫仪式吗
What? Witches doing rituals?
每天会有成千上万人做这样的仪式
I mean, that's thousands of people every day.
不是这种仪式
Not this type of ritual.
走吧
Come on.
我该怎么做
So, what do I do?
按照书上说的
Well, per the books,
你要脱♥光♥衣服跳进河里
you strip and jump in, I guess.
我来帮你
Here, I'll help you.
你需要帮他把手腕的伤口缝合起来
You'll need to help him sew those back on his wrists.
- 你是谁 - 我看守这条河
- Who are you? - I watch the river.
并且帮助那些需要它法力的人
And assist those who require its magic.
这家伙真♥他♥妈♥的奇怪
This guy is fucking weird.
继续
Go on.
去吧
Go. Go, go.
你知道吗 你真的美若天仙
You know, you're very beautiful.
你从哪儿来
Where are you from, hmm?
地球吗
Earth?
真爱地球上的女人啊
Love women from Earth.
需要这么长时间吗
Is it supposed to take this long?
不 他说不定淹死了
No. He may have drowned.
你在开玩笑吗 你为什么不...
Are you kidding? Why didn't you...
噢 这就对了
Oh, oh, oh. There we go.
你确定你对我的万能药没兴趣吗
Are you sure I can't interest you in an elixir?
很稀有而且很新鲜
It... it's small batch and very fresh.
- 不用了 谢谢 - 我有牙粉
- No, thank you. - I have a tooth powder
相信你会喜欢的
that I think you are going to love.
听着 我们急着赶路
You know what? We're kinda in a hurry.
我知道了 如你所愿
I understand. As you wish.
很高兴为你服务
Pleasure to serve.
我想他是要小费
I think he wants a tip.
通常是二十金币
20 gold pieces is customary.
听上去很多
Okay, that sounds like a lot.
这可是查特温家的急流
Well, this is Chatwin's Torrent.
我们没有...书中可没提到
We don't have... there was nothing
任何关于收费的事儿
about charging in the books.
你想用劳力来偿还
Oh, uh, you'd rather pay in labor?
我想要三到五年
I think three to five years.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我进河里之前 你可没提收费的事儿
You said none of this before I went in the river.
因为我有礼貌
Because I have manners...
你是急流的官方管理人员吗
Are you even officially affiliated with the Torrent?
佩 冷静点
Penny, chill out.
听上去可真业余
It's kind of an amateur calling.
我明白了 原来你是骗子
Oh, I see. Yes, yes, you're a con man.
- 别这样 佩 - 不 我了解他这种人
- No, Penny... - No, I know his type.
我已经被像他这样堆满假笑的
I've been ripped off plenty of times
卖♥♥假货的混♥蛋♥骗了好多次了
by smiling little snake oil pricks like this dude.
- 好吧 - 底特律
- Okay, all right. - Same in Detroit,
孟买♥♥ 费罗里都一样
same in Mumbai, same in Fillory.
- 好吧 - 抱歉 试试下一个需要
- Okay. - Sorry, try it on the next sap
这公共自然资源的笨蛋吧
who needs this natural resource on public property.
祝你好运
Good luck.
对不起 他脾气太不好了
I'm sorry. He gets touchy.
并不是针对你
It's... it's not personal.
这些是钻石
Um, these are diamond.
- 钻石是什么 - 给你
- What the hell is diamond? - Here.
你遇到一个骗子就等于遇到所有骗子 我们走
When you meet one scammer, you met 'em all. Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
你撒下的这张网...
Okay, so this net... this net you throw,
什么样的网能捉住一个神
what sort of a net catches a god?
这很难解释清楚
Oh, it's an obscure bit of casting,
但我保证它会奏效的
but I assure you it works.
我们只需届时迅速行动
We'll just have to act fast when the time comes.
它会持续几秒钟
It'll hold for a few seconds.
那么...
So...
我需要一些东西
I need a few items.
好吧 最好是我独自出门寻找这些东西
Okay, it might be better for me to go alone for some of this.
你能把我放在游乐场那儿吗
Uh, can you drop me at the playground?
我喜欢看小孩子玩耍
I like to watch the little children play.
很天真烂漫
It's perfectly innocent.
小艾 我们看到了你的留言
El, we got your note.
我们就这样做吧
Let's do this.
我叫至尊女王
I call High Queen.
有效吗
Did it work?
很有效 带路吧
Perfect. Lead the way.
没事 它们只是在愈合
It's fine. They're just healing.
你认为他是睡着了还是死了
Do you think he's sleeping or dead?
我不知道 我们不该直奔主题吗
I don't know, should we just go into the trunk?
磨磨唧唧
Oh, pussies.
- 他看上去像死了 - 我想我们来迟了
- He looks dead. - I guess we're late.
天呐
Oh, dear.
天呐
Oh, dear.
我是王冠骑士
I am the Knight of Crowns.
恕我抱歉
Uh, my apologies.
我等你们追求者的到来都快等死了
I seem to have died waiting for you aspirants to come.
你们是追求者吗
Y-y-you are aspirants?
我是费罗里的至尊帝王
I'm the High King of Fillory.
我做了血液测试
I took a blood test.
太好了 太好了 这是我的荣幸
Excellent, excellent. It's an honor.
我们能获得王冠吗
Can we have the crowns, please?
当然 很荣幸能效劳
Certainly. Honored to oblige.
只要你们能通过测试
Just as soon as you pass the test.
当然会有测试
Of course there's a test.
正如你们所知 只有地球之子
As you know, only a Child Of Earth
才能够戴上至尊帝王的王冠
can wear the crown of the High King.
我会问你们一些问题
I will ask you a series of questions
这些问题用来根除觊觎王位者
designed to root out all pretenders to the throne.
只有真正的至尊国王心中
Only a true High King will hold the answers
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表