剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
魔法师 前情提要
Previously on The Magicians.
你好 能帮我找一下资料吗
Hey, can you help me find some information?
你想找什么呢
What are you looking for?
比方说 有一个蕴含巨大能量的生物
Well, say a... a being with an enormous amount of power.
我找的就是 你知道的 打败它们的方法
I'm looking for how someone might, you know, defeat them.
"The Ars Deicidium"
"The Ars Deicidium"?
附录 在毒室里
"弑神之术"
"The art of killing gods."
毒室有什么消息吗
Any word on the Poison Room?
相信我 我很想进去
Believe me, I wanna get in there.
但... 但我的薪酬级别还不够格
It's... it's above my pay grade.
佩 这是西尔维娅
Penny, Sylvia.
- 你们真的不需要我的帮助 - 什么帮助
- You really don't need my help? - With what?
想办法闯进毒室
Trying to break into the Poison Room.
我在告诉你实话 因为你是我唯一信任的人
I am telling you the truth because you are the one I trust,
我现在真的非常需要你的支持
and I really just need your support right now.
我控制了他们的思想
I controlled their minds.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course, honey.
就像你无数次做的那样
Just like you have, many, many times.
她们说她们只是试图召唤什么女神
They said they were just trying to summon
来得到一点帮助
a little help from some kind of god.
她们召唤的是一个邪恶的贱♥人♥
They were summoning an evil bitch.
仁慈的冥界圣母
The benevolent Our Lady Underground.
一切都是为了她
It is all about her.
将人与神碾至尘埃
Grinding men men and gods into the fucking dirt,
然后她一走了之
and then she leaves!
那是珀耳塞福涅夫人
That's Miss Persephone.
那是冥界圣母
That's Our Lady Underground.
茱莉亚 你怎么看起来像十二岁
Julia, why do you look like a 12-year-old?
因为我是她的阴影
Because I'm her shade.
阴影会去冥界
Shades go to the underworld.
- 爱丽丝 - 昆廷
- Alice. - Quentin.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
有什么办法带她一起走吗
Is there any way we can take her with us?
- 茱莉 搞什么 - 我知道
- Jules, what the hell? - I know.
我再也不能来这里
This is my one shot, and this is what
这就是我想做的
I want to do with it.
从来没有人能把尼芬复活
No one has ever brought niffin back to life.
尝试的人很多 但全都...
Many try, but all...
我们有别人从未有过的东西
We have something that no one else has ever had.
我们有爱丽丝的阴影
We have Alice's shade.
元数学之前从来没有累计过
The meta-math has never added up before,
但有了这个...
but with this...
仍然非常糟糕
Still tremendously bad idea.
好吧 让他去死
Fine, fuck him.
他不会帮我们的 我们去找福格院长
He won't help us. We'll take it to Dean Fogg.
我一个早上放的屁所释放出来的魔法
With one morning fart, I release more magic
都比亨利·福格一辈子的魔法多
than Henry Fogg has in his whole life.
但你搞不定这个
But you can't get it up for this?
不 是你做不到 我是不想做
No, you can't. I won't.
我们需要的能量需要上百个魔法大♥师♥才能做到
The energy we would need would take a hundred Master Magicians.
那是一个电池
That's a battery.
它能收集魔法流
That holds magical current.
那是我见过的最大的一个
That is the biggest one that I've ever seen.
你有多少个这种东西
How many of those do you have?
不够分
Not enough to spare.
我花了很多年来制♥作♥ 我需要它
Took years to make, and I need it.
- 不 - 有什么比一条生命
- No. - What's more important
更重要
than a life?
你说得好像生命有意义似的
You talk like life means something.
不然的话 活着是为了什么
If it doesn't, then what's the point?
这就是魔法存在的意义
This is what magic is for.
大胆地说 这不过是为没种的学生
Boldly spoken for a student who lacked the balls
控制跳蚤而已
to control a flea.
听着 我忍♥受了你的折磨 然后我滚了
Look, I survived your abuse, and I got off my ass,
去了那个该死的世界
and I went into the goddamn world.
而你做了什么 你...
What have you done? You...
你不过是坐在这里喝酒
you've sat around and drank.
- 去死吧 - 不 你去死吧
- Fuck you. - No, fuck you.
你知道为什么爱丽丝要去布雷克比尔斯吗
Do you know why Alice went to Brakebills?
是为了查出她哥哥当年到底发生了什么
To find out what happened to her brother.
真♥相♥就是他的朋友艾米丽不长眼地
What happened was his friend Emily had the bad sense
爱上了你 而那毁了她
to fall in love with you, and it destroyed her.
而当他试图帮忙的时候 他变成了尼芬
And when he tried to help, it turned him into a niffin.
现在你告诉我 你对此事一点责任都没有
Now tell me that you hold zero responsibility for that.
你不能抹去从前 但你可以帮助爱丽丝
You can't erase any of that, but you can help Alice.
你现在可以帮助爱丽丝
You can help Alice now.
你看起来很担心
You look worried.
只是在想爱丽丝
Just thinking about Alice.
她应该会对我很生气
She's gonna be really pissed at me.
是的 但当她复原了她的阴影 她会理解的
Yeah, but when she has her Shade back, she'll get it.
相信我
Trust me.
嗯... 说到阴影 因为这可能
Um...speaking of Shades, since this is probably
是我最后一次拥有...
the last time I'm going to have one...
听着 你没必要这么做
Look, you do not have to do this.
不 我有必要
Yes, I do.
你是一个很好的朋友 比我应得的更好
You're a good friend, better one than I deserve.
不是的
Not true.
说吧 说吧 感觉都是废话
Blah, blah, feelings bullshit.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
首先我们要分离阴影 它能把尼芬引到这里
First we separate Shade, which will pull niffin here.
- 你记住了吗 - 是的
- You memorize? - Yeah.
- 你能搞定吗 - 是的
- You can handle it? - Yes.
我会复原你 但我需要先把你锁在这里
I'm going to fix you, but I just have to lock you
一小会儿 可以吗
in here for a minute, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
茱莉亚 把笼子锁起来
Julia, lock the cage.
她来了
She's coming.
昆廷
Quentin!
我要活活烧死你
I'll burn you alive for this!
你准备好就开始 科德沃特
When you're ready, Coldwater.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
求你 求你 昆廷 不要
Please, please, Quentin, don't.
魔法师第二季 第十二集
嗨
Hey.
我给你拿了一些衣服 如果你...
I brought you some clothes if you, um...
好吧
Okay.
为什么我不去给你准备一些食物呢
Why don't I go get you some food?
你还没有吃东西...
You haven't eaten in, um...
马雅可夫斯基说要从味道温和的食物开始
Mayakovsky said to start with really bland food,
所以我想到了燕麦片
so I thought oatmeal.
为什么
Why?
为什么是燕麦片 还是...
Why bland food? Or why...
为什么我要复活你
Why did I bring you back?
嗯
Mm.
我不能让你那样下去
I couldn't leave you like that.
爱丽丝
Alice.
去死吧
Fuck you.
所以 毒室
So, the Poison Room.
门禁密♥码♥每几个小时就会更换一次
The code to the door changes every couple hours.
门本身带防御 装了警报系统
The door itself is warded, alarmed.
不要忘记还有陷阱
And don't forget booby-trapped.
所以与其想办法穿过这扇魔法门
So instead of going through the magical dismemberment door,
不如想想从后面进入
let's go through the back way.
这不仅仅是一扇门
That door isn't just a door.
它也是其他世界的入口
It's a portal to another world.
毒室就在那里
That's where the Poison Room is.
如果我们找到了正确的喷泉...
So if we find the right fountain...?
我们就能直接进去
We can walk right in.
我曾经听到两个图书管♥理♥员♥窃窃私语
I heard a couple librarians whispering about it.
毒室的喷泉有一个一堆书的雕像
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表