剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
那里到处是地球特权
It reeks of Earth privilege.
我唯一能做的...
The very least I can do is...
就是帮助你统治
is to help you rule it.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
引入我们能想到的最出色的人才...
Bring in the best minds we can...
历史学家 政♥治♥家
historians, politicians,
巫医 军事领袖
shamans, military leaders.
你的论文项目就是...
Hmm. Your thesis project is...
"如何拯救一个该死的世界"
"How to Save an Entire Goddamn World."
右边还是左边
Right or left?
右边似乎是更受欢迎的方向
Right seems to be the popular direction.
我一定是个冒险家
I must be an adventurer.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
怎么不是 我有弓和箭
What? I have a bow and arrow
一套很酷的探索装备 还有个仆役
and a cool questing outfit and a manservant.
哈哈 不是吧 白人小子
Oh-ho-ho, you did not just say that, white boy.
还有 哪有没有手的仆役
Besides, what kind of servant has no fucking hands?
右边还是左边
Right or left?
右边似乎是更受欢迎的方向
Right seems to be the popular direction.
茱莉亚
Julia?
你在这里做什么呢
What the hell are you doing here?
- 我可以解释 - 不用解释
- Look, I can explain. - No.
在你突然跳出来 毁了佩的计划
After you jumped in and screwed everything up with Penny,
导致爱丽丝为了杀死你的小朋友马丁而丧命
Alice died killing your little friend Martin.
昆廷差点被砍成两半之后
Then Quentin was almost ripped in half.
你居然还有胆子来这里
And you have the balls to come here.
听着 如果你们相信我的话
Look, if you guys had trusted me,
列那和猛兽现在都没命了
both Reynard and The Beast would be dead.
这一切都不会发生
None of that would have happened.
昆廷就应该把你扔在你那小赫奇洞
Quentin should have left you in your little hedge hole,
让你继续为了咒语去取悦别人
trading rim jobs for spells.
你真的觉得 就因为你来了这所破学校
You actually think because you go to this bullshit school
你就比我强了
that you're better than me.
我觉得我没有害死我的朋友们
I think I didn't get my friends killed.
你没有朋友
You don't have friends.
你只有那些因为太害怕你
You have people that are so afraid of you,
不得不和你站一边的人
they'd rather be on your side.
那不是朋友
There's a difference.
好吧...
Well...
而你一无所有
and you have no one.
你也不配拥有
And you deserve no one.
听着 我不指望你在乎我的事
Look, I don't expect you to care
因为这和你还有你的社交生活
'cause this doesn't directly affect your hair
都毫无关系 但由于你们放跑了列那
or your social life, but since you let Reynard free,
他已经杀死了很多女性
he has murdered over a dozen women,
而这本书可能是我杀死他的最后机会
and this book might be my last shot at killing him.
那本书是空白的
The book's blank.
把你的书放这个箱子里 等它们交♥配♥
Put yours in the box and wait for them to mate.
书宝宝会是原版的完美复♥制♥品
The baby should be a pretty decent Xerox of the original.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
哦 是个女孩的东西
Ooh, this is a girl's.
如果我是应该去救她呢
What if I'm supposed to be rescuing her?
哦 那如果你是个跟踪狂呢
Ooh, or what if you're a stalker?
右边还是左边
Right or left?
右边似乎是更受欢迎的方向
Right seems to be the popular direction.
等等 不对
Wait, no.
如果我是应该去找她 那...
If I'm supposed to find her, I...
那我需要去看看别人没去过的地方
I have to look where no one else is searching.
什么
What?
佩
Penny.
蠢货
Douche bag.
森林的影响在逐渐消失
The effect of the weed forest is wearing off.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是爱丽丝
It's Alice. Uh...
昆廷 听着 我...
Quentin, look, I...
我知道你的感受 兄弟
I know how you feel, man.
之前 你的防御很弱 我...
Before, when your wards were slipping, I...
我知道
I know.
- 我不行 - 不 嘿 不 听我说
- I can't. - No, hey, no, no. Listen.
你... 你不能...
You... you can't...
你现在不能退缩
you can't puss out right now.
想想爱丽丝 她需要你 兄弟
Think about Alice. She needs you, man.
我需要你
I need you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我一直在想
So I've been thinking.
爱丽丝的纪念碑一百英尺够高吗
Is 100 feet really tall enough for Alice's memorial?
我们不是她的朋友 记得吗
We weren't her friends, remember?
因为我们不是
We owe it to her...
所以这是我们欠她的
because we weren't her friends.
我们没有钱
We don't have the money.
我们是魔法师
We're magicians.
我们自己动手做吧
Let's build it ourselves.
听着 玛戈说的都是真的
Look, what Margo said about me was true.
所以如果... 如果你想离开 现在可以走
So if... if you want to bail, now's your chance.
你确实是个有争议的人
Well, you do have questionable judgment.
我是说 我们是最佳损友 对吗
I mean, we're best bitches, right?
无论如何
For better or for worse.
天
God.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我知道为什么玛丽娜想要我找这本书了
I know why Marina wanted me to find the book.
- 为什么 - 这是个亡灵咒语
- Why? - It's a necromancy spell.
比如起死回生
As in bring back to life?
不 绝对不行
No, no fucking way.
- 凯蒂... - 她杀了我妈
- Kady... - She killed my mother.
听着 效果很不稳定
Look, the effects are unstable.
只会持续几分钟 然后她就又死了
It'll only last a few minutes, and then she goes away again.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 我们先解冻这个贱♥人♥
Fine. Let's defrost the bitch.
上面说这本书本身是最后一个原料
It says the last ingredient is the book itself.
所以我们只有一次机会
Then we got one chance.
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我的身体好冷
My skin is so cold.
- 没事的 看着我 - 你... 你复活了我...
- It's okay. Look at me, please. - You... you brought me back...
你有想告诉我的讯息
You had a message you wanted to tell me.
- 我要死了 - 我们没有多少时间
- I'm gonna die. - We don't have that much time.
你不明白 你不知道我在哪儿
You don't understand. You don't know where I was.
我不想回去 我不想回到那里
I don't want to go back there. I don't want to go back there.
玛丽娜 你时间不多了 好吗
Marina, your clock is running out, okay?
拜托 你是我见过的最坚强的人
Please, you are the strongest person that I have ever met.
我需要你镇静下来
I need you to pull it together now,
我需要你告诉我
and I need you to tell me.
我需要你告诉我杀死你的那个东西
I need you to tell me about the thing that killed you.
你可以阻止他 茱莉亚
You can stop him, Julia.
是有可能的 但需要你去做
It is possible, but you need to do it.
- 需要你去做 - 好的 做什么
- You need to do it. - Okay, what?
我需要做什么
What do I need to do?
有一个... 女孩
There was... A girl.
四十年前 她把列那从地球上驱逐了出去
40 years ago, she banished Reynard from Earth.
直到你召唤他
That's where he was until you summoned him.
直到你将他带了回来
That's where he was until you brought him back.
我很... 我很抱歉
I'm sorr... I'm sorry.
嘘
Shh.
嗨
Hi.
别跑
Don't run.
你要跑吗
Are you gonna?
什么情况
What's the deal?
我不知道 她有点无视我
I don't know. She's kind of ignoring me.
呦 冰美人 我们抓住你了
Yo, White Lady, we caught you.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表