剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
我告诉过你 不应该给她松绑
I told you untying her was a mistake.
怎么了
What?
它开始有些发烫
It's starting to burn a little.
摘了吧
Take it off.
你知道我不能 我需要它
You know I can't. I need it.
它越烫 我们剩的时间就越少
The more it burns, the less time we have.
如果它弄疼了你 就...
If it hurts, then...
不是所有痛苦的事情都是不好的
Not everything that hurts is bad.
我讨厌要你来承担这一切
I hate that all of this is on you.
若是有什么我可以做的 你就告诉我
You'd tell me if there was something I could do.
将担子交给我
Shift the weight off?
好 我会告诉你的
Yeah, I'd tell you.
听着 虽然她是个爱当电灯泡的贱♥人♥
Look, she's a bitch on three wheels,
可能精神失常 但她没错
probably bat-shit crazy, but she's not wrong.
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
找到了 然后呢
I did. And?
我知道我们的协议
Look, I know we made a pact.
我守住我的地盘 你看好你的
I stick to my coast, you stick to yours.
但这可能需要所有高级赫奇女巫
But this might take all the top Hedge bitches
一起除掉这个混♥蛋♥
to coven up and take this asshole out.
去你地盘还是我的
Your coast or mine?
我已经在路上了
I'm already on my way.
如果我没理解错的话 这里的东西都靠魔法生长
So, if I'm understanding this, things here grow magically.
直到最近 没错
Until recently, yes.
过去它们都自己生长
Everything always took care of itself.
我们过去把坚果都种在南部
We used to grow all the nuts in the southern region.
直到猛兽吸干了魔泉
Until The Beast drained the magic.
现在需要的是真正的耕种
Now what's required is actual farm work.
而费罗里没人知道怎么做
Which no one in Fillory knows how to do.
诸事不顺
Ah, I think I'm getting one of those migraines
我头都要痛了
where everything gets all bendy.
拜托了老天 让我昏过去吧
Please God, let me pass out.
不行吗 好吧
No? All right.
芬
Fen?
我有一个秘密
I have a secret.
实在难以启齿
It's fairly difficult for me to confess.
它只会让我不停的感到恶心 但...
And it brings me nothing but waves of aching nausea, but...
我在一个...
I grew up...
农场长大
on a farm.
这就是你的秘密吗
That's your secret?
这么多年来我一直隐瞒这件事
I spent years blocking it all out.
湿草的味道
The smell of wet hay.
羊乳♥房♥♥的触感
And the feel of an udder.
还有鲜羊奶的...
The taste of fresh...
味道
goat milk.
还有世上最差劲的人
And the worst humans in the known universe:
我的家人
my family.
回忆不断涌现 如果我都回忆起来了
It's coming back and if it all comes back,
我就很确定我知道该如何做了
I'm pretty sure I'll know exactly what to do.
- 那太好了 - 在没有左洛复的星球上
- That's wonderful. - On a planet with no Zoloft.
现在你听起来像是我的国王
Now you sound like my king.
那要是我也需要你的一样小东西...
So then, if I just needed one little thing from you to...
来平息我的痛苦
to ease my agony?
什么都行
Anything.
这才是我的宝贝
There's my girl.
毕格碧教授很杰出 同时也很急躁 顽固
Professor Bigby was brilliant, impatient, stubborn,
而且精明 就像一个五百岁的精灵
and mercurial. And a 500-year-old pixie.
有点把人类看成孩子一样戏弄
Who more or less saw humans as children to be toyed with.
如果她说的是真的
If she's as good as her word,
如果她肯定不是个骗子
and one thing she certainly wasn't was a liar,
那么她的战斗魔法书就在这里
then her book of Battle Magic will be found here.
- 在这个房♥间里 - 为什么
- In this room. - Why?
她告诉我 "战斗魔法♥会♥在
She told me. "The Battle Magic will be
知识永驻的地方
Where the knowledge always is.
我保证 你需要它的那一天
The day you need it, I promise,
它会是你最后的希望"
it will be your last hope."
她真的是这样说的吗 "最后的希望"
Uh, those were here exact words, "Last hope."
没错
Yes.
那是战斗魔法书上
Well, that's the name of one
威力最大的咒语名之一
of the more powerful texts on Battle Magic.
"最后一击"
"Last Hope Options."
没错 精灵们都喜欢谜语
Yes, of course. Pixies love puzzles and riddles.
特别是让人类看起来很蠢的谜语
Especially those that make humans look stupid.
她告诉了我 我们要找的书的名字
She gave me the title of the book that we're searching for,
但恐怕没那么容易找到
but I'm afraid that it will be very hard to find.
我们行动吧
Let's get to it.
"里斯本"
"Rhinemann."
"里斯本谍王"
"The Rhinemann Exchange."
罗伯特·陆德伦写的间谍小说
A spy novel by Robert Ludlum.
下一本呢
What's next?
"最后一击"的字母也可以组合成...
"Last Hope Options" Is an anagram for...
"窗格 热点 筒仓"
"Pane Hotspot Silo"?
好吧 我们来试着给
All right, let's try assigning
这些字母分配不同的编号♥结构
a different number structure to the letters.
比如 A是11 B是22 C是44 以此类推
For instance, A is 11, B is 22, C is 44, and so on.
好
Okay.
"塔特 松散 河马" "想法 道路 凳子"
"Tat Loosens Hippo," "Opine Path Stools."
精灵谜语
Pixie puzzles.
佩 你的手怎么了
Penny, what's... what's happened to your hands?
你又不是没看见
What hasn't?
- 告诉我怎么了 - 为什么
- Tell me. - Why?
我也许能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
- 一无所获 - 教授
- Nada. - Ugh. Professor?
我可以确定我们想出的
I can safely say that none of the number codes
数字编码一点用也没有
we came up with led to anything.
我们发现了三百个字母排列不同的词组
We found about 300 anagram phrases.
有什么眉目吗
Anything promising?
嗯
Uh, well, uh,
"医院 鼻子 顶端"有什么含义吗
"Hospital Nose Top" Mean anything?
那"拿铁店有毒"呢
What about, uh, "Latte Shop Poison"?
没有 意料之中
No? Not surprising.
嗯 噢 这个不错
Uh, oh, this one's good.
这个是我最喜欢的 因为它很荒谬
This is my favorite because it's absurd.
"酒店水疗药剂"
Uh, "Hotel Spa Potions."
等等
Wait.
那是这里的一本书
That's a book. In here.
- 耶 - "最后一击"
- Yeah. - "Last Hope Options."
这部分被撕掉了
The chapter's been ripped out.
等等 这有个笔记
Wait, there's a note.
"你好 亨利
"Hello, Henry.
如果你看到这个留言 那我就是对的
If you're reading this, I was right.
而布雷克比尔斯里的人都是错的
And everyone else at Brakebills was wrong.
多么令人愉快啊
How delightful.
这还意味着我很快就能见到你了
It also means I'll see you quick
就像念一 二 九一样快
as one, two, nine.
中间的数字开头 最后的数字结尾
Where middle leads and last is fine,
这里夏日永驻 从未变更
Summer's here and ne'er retreats,
一座布满街道的美岛"
a pretty island made of streets."
又一个谜语 好极了
Another riddle. Awesome.
噢 这像不像是在告诉我们去哪找她
Oh. Well, if it's, like, where to find her?
"一座布满街道的美岛"是指罗德岛
"Island made of streets" Is Rhode Island.
怎么 咄
What? Duh.
抱歉 您能再拼一次您的姓吗
Sorry. Could you spell your last name again?
我会的 但是...
I would, but...
你睡着了
you're asleep.
你说什么都行的
You said anything.
但这... 这...
But this is... this is...
你有我还不够吗
Am I not enough for you?
你很棒
You're great.
因为... 你的身份
For... who you are.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表