剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Hold off the war till he's back.
我有一只施了混淆咒的白鸽
I had a pigeon drop a confusion spell
在洛里安的城♥堡♥里 所以暂时拖延了他们
on the Lorian castle so they're moving slow about now.
我能帮上什么忙
How can I help?
说实话
Honestly?
你可以回去布雷克比尔斯 看看茱莉亚
You can go back to Brakebills and check on Julia.
你知道你想去
You know you want to.
如果事态有变...
If anything changes...
我会施一个双向镜面咒到布雷克比尔斯
I'll enchant a two-way mirror to Brakebills,
就像书里写的 鲁珀特
like when Rupert yelled at Jane
通过梳妆台对简大叫一样
through the vanity table in the books.
嘿
Hey,
不要担心
don't worry.
我最近的经验就是 什么事情
My takeaway lately is that anything can happen
都说不准
at any time.
所以当你有能力时 就陪在朋友身边吧
So just be there for your friend while you can.
给你
Here.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
她怎么样
How is she?
她...
Oh, well, she's...
我的天
Holy shit.
那个信息咒
That infomatrixing spell
太他妈厉害了
worked like a motherfucker.
- 嘿 昆 - 嘿
- Oh, hey, Q. - Hey.
我发现了一家霍博肯郊外的医院
So I found a hospital outside of Hoboken
在一九七六年八月二十日
that took in a surrendered newborn
接收了一个弃婴
August 20, 1976.
我的天
Holy shit.
茱莉 你要做什么...
Jules, what are you...
我得去一趟
I have to go.
不 你必须要待在防御屏障里
No, you need to stay behind the wards.
列那正在...
Reynard is...
列那根本就不在乎我们
Reynard could give a shit about us.
想想看
Think.
如果他要杀了我
If he was gonna finish me,
我早就死了
he'd have done it by now.
所以我们可以利用这一点
So let's take advantage of that.
茱莉 不 听着 她是对的
Uh, Jules, no, look, she's right.
你在这里更安全
You're safer here.
别见怪 昆
No offense, Q,
我并没有问你的意见
I didn't actually ask your opinion.
但还是很感谢
Thanks, though.
等等 茱莉亚
Julia, wait.
你好 茱莉亚
Hi, Julia.
你以为我已经把你忘了吗
You thought I'd forgotten about you?
你看起来像是那种
You seem like the type
跟一个女孩发♥生♥关♥系♥后
to move on quick
很快就能忘记的人
when you're finished with a girl.
一般是这样
Eh, generally.
除非她们怀了我的孩子
Unless they're carrying my child.
我一直在保护你
I was protecting you.
但你去做了什么
And what did you go and do,
你这个小贱♥人♥
you little bitch?
现在 戴娜
Now, Dana
已经不能再告诉我答案
wouldn't tell me what I wanted to know.
而且她死得非常非常痛苦
And it got very, very painful for her.
但是你比她
But you have more
更识时务
common sense than she does.
告诉我她的儿子在哪儿
Tell me where her son is.
嗯
Hm.
我不知道
I don't know.
嗯
Mm.
你变了
You're different.
某人做了一个小小的
Someone's had a little, uh,
阴影切割术
Shade amputation.
我喜欢
I like it.
我知道你在那儿
I know you're there.
小子
Boy.
昆廷
Quentin.
好吧 逃吧
All right, run.
去吧 跑吧
Go on, run.
我会让你先跑一段
I'll give you a head start.
我知道你想要保护我
I get it. You want to keep me safe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我说过
I'm saying, I just can't
我不能在费罗里袖手旁观
sit on my thumbs in Fillory.
听着 你之前有哈克森帕克森
Look, you had the thing before, the Haxenpaxen,
他可以让你隐形 对吗
that... that was making you invisible, right?
现在我们在费罗里
So we're in Fillory.
这里有许多厉害的生物
There's a lot of crazy shit here.
找一个 然后你就可以回去了
So find something else. Then you can go back.
你不明白
You don't get it.
已经没有时间了
There isn't time.
她是对的 昆 已经没有时间了
Hm. She's right, Q, there isn't.
很快就该到我了
It's my turn soon.
滴答
Tick tock.
好吧 听着
Uh, okay, look,
我要回去了 我要帮助凯蒂
I am going to go back. I'll help Kady.
我们... 我们会继续努力的
We're... we're gonna keep working.
玛戈
Margo.
茱莉亚需要留在这里一段时间
Uh, Julia needs to stay here for a while.
事态紧急
It's an emergency.
- 好吧 - 谢谢你
- Fine. - Thank you.
这里不错
It's a nice place.
滴答
Tick tock.
该死
Oh, shit.
兄弟 你还好吗
Dude, are you okay?
没事 没什么好看的
I'm fine. Nothing to see here.
有了你拿来的金子
Using the gold you procured,
我们得以有充足资金招兵买♥♥马
we have been able to amply fund the infantry.
至于洛里安...
Now, as for Loria...
大约八千大军正朝边界进发
Some 8,000 troops are headed to the border.
所以我们寡不敌众
So we're totally outnumbered.
也许并非如此
Perhaps not.
我们的间谍在森林边缘
Our spies have spotted the Master Magician Illario
发现了魔法大♥师♥伊拉里奥
at the edge of the woods.
那个让整个城♥堡♥消失了的
That bald illusionist dick
混♥蛋♥秃头幻术师
who disappeared the entire castle?
我们怀疑他使用幻术
We suspect he has enhanced the number of troops
增加了军队人数
with trickery.
我们相信军队实际不到三千人
We believe the actual numbers are under 3,000.
我喜欢这些数据
I like those odds.
还有不那么好的消息
There is also less good news.
据说有军队
Said troops appear to be amassing
正在单行森林的边缘聚集
at the edge of the One-Way-Forest.
就是那个智慧树森林
A forest of intelligent trees.
是的 我在书里读到过
Yeah, I've read about it.
简·查特温有一次想通过森林 结果...
Jane Chatwin tried to pass once and...
嗯 智慧树族和洛里安
Uhh, the trees have a
长久以来都是联盟
long allegiance with Loria
而且恕我直言 它们对费罗里异常厌恶
and, begging pardon, an excessive dislike of Fillory.
可以把树移走吗
Can you move the trees?
殿下 它们是有根的
They are rooted, Your Highness.
是啊 我是说用斧子
Yeah. I mean with an ax.
非常不建议这样做
That would be ill advised.
它们是仅存的一批智慧树了
They are the last of their kind.
树懒大人说
Her Languidness suggests
对单行森林实施暴♥力♥
violence against the One-Way-Forest
会在费罗里引发内战
could cause civil war here in Fillory.
书里说 树族有一个大使
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表