剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
你不会被收进尼芬匣
You can't be boxed.
我需要你教我
I need you to teach me.
- 爱... - 你能让他闭嘴吗
- Al... - Will you make him shut up?
- 我什么都可以做 - 不 我不会...
- I can do anything in here. - No, I won't...
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
该死
Shit.
放开他 如果他失去知觉
Let him go, if he passes out
我就没办法再跟你说话了
I won't be able to talk to you anymore.
请告诉我你是如何做到的
Please show me how you do it.
我变成这样已经六个世纪了
I've been like this for six centuries.
我现在所知道的事情
The things that I know now
是你无法想象的
you cannot imagine.
那就是我想要的
That's what I want.
求你了 我能和你走吗
Please, can I go with you?
你 和我
You? With me?
你甚至无法摆脱这个小魔法师
You can't even get out of this shoddy little Magician.
那你又能有多聪明 多有能力的
How smart, how able could you be?
你能帮我做什么有价值的事情呢
How could you help me with anything worthwhile?
听我说 这件事没有那么简单
Listen to me, it's not that simple.
但就是如此
But it is.
解放你自己
Free yourself.
但我做不到 那... 那个困境...
But I can't. The... the trap is...
想办法
Find a way.
然后再找我
Then find me.
那时我会告诉你一两个秘密
Then I will show you a secret or two.
因为那时你已证明
Because then you'll have proven
你有能力知道
that you deserve to know them.
求你了
Please.
谢谢那些鸟
Thanks for the birds.
- 爱丽丝... - 不 不 不
- Alice... - No-no-no-no-no-no-no!
爱丽丝 我们可以谈谈...
Alice, we can talk about this...
闭嘴 闭嘴
Just shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你的声音
The sound of your voice,
你的呼吸 你的身体 你的思想 你的软弱
your breath, your body, your mind, your weakness,
我都无法忍♥受
I can't stand it.
住口
Stop it.
你是故意这么做的吗
Did you do that on purpose?
不是
No.
那怎么...
Then wha...
你知道这是怎么回事
You know what this is.
这就是你的身体试图困住一个尼芬的后果
This is your body trying to hold a niffin inside it.
你做不到的
You can't.
困不了多久了
Not for much longer.
不然那会害死我们两个
Or it's gonna kill us both.
怎么样 有效果吗
Well? Did it work?
没有 但是...
No. But...
那就出去
Well, then, get out.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我们要打仗了 我们需要国王
We're about to go into war. We need the king.
我需要我的丈夫
I need my husband.
你有我呢
Well, you got me.
我会照顾你和孩子的
I'm gonna take care of you and the kid.
我会想办法解决这场战争
I will untangle this war shit somehow.
我知道至尊帝王的权利
I know the High King has the power,
但我会追寻恩贝尔到地老天荒
but I will hunt Ember to the ends of the world
让他改写那愚蠢的规定
to have that stupid rule rewritten.
所有小艾承诺的
Everything El promised,
我都将兑现
I'm gonna deliver.
你听到我的话了吗
You hear me?
是的
Yes.
听听斑比至尊帝王的话
Listen to High King Bambi.
你醒了
You're alive.
你回来真是太好了 混♥蛋♥
Nice of you to join us, asshole.
听起来真像是一切都在你掌控之中
Really does sound like you got it all handled.
没错
I do.
但你来了会更有趣
But it's more fun with you.
摘自"戴娜·沃伦斯之书"
From "The Book of Dana Wallens."
"他的养母将其命名为
"His adoptive mother christened him
约翰·斯宾塞·盖恩斯"
John Spencer Gaines."
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
你找到了他的名字
You found his name.
严格来说 是偷来的
Stole, technically.
但我想图书管♥理♥员♥可能是放水了
But I think The Librarian might let it slide
因为我现在是一名员工了
since now I'm an employee.
等等... 你...
Wait... you...
你签了那个神经病合同
you signed that insane contract?
是啊 没什么
Yeah, it's okay.
那怎么会没什么
How the hell is that okay?
因为我的魔法恢复了
Because I get magic back.
至少先给我预付了工资
Least the Order's upfront about what shit costs.
除此之外 在我看来 我现在早该死了
Plus, the way I see it, I should already be dead by now.
你知道吗 所以这都是额外福利
You know? So this is all bonus.
谁在乎什么未来呢
Who gives a shit about all that future.
你是为了我这么做的吗
Did you do this for me?
不只是 但...
Well, not just, but...
好吧 你知道 是的 是为了你
yeah. You know, yeah, I did.
你完全没听懂我的话吗
Were you not listening to a word I said?
是的 我懂了
Yeah, I was listening.
但你猜怎么着 你是否值得我付出
But guess what, it's not up to you
并不是由你来决定的
to decide if you're worth my time.
我会去做任何我想做的事情
I get to do whatever the fuck I want with it,
哪怕是为了一个
even if it is spend it on a girl
一直都在把我往外推的女孩
that threatens to bail all the goddamn time.
你猜怎么着 凯蒂
'Cause guess what, Kady?
我曾以为我再也不会见到你了
I didn't think I was ever gonna fucking see you again.
那想法糟糕透了
And that puts shit into perspective.
我爱你
I love you.
好吗 就是这样
Okay? Deal.
该死
Shit.
好吧 够了
Okay, enough.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
- 我们能下次再说吗 - 不行
- Can we do this another time? - No.
先是你的思想很奇怪
First your mind was weird,
然后你就封闭了大脑 现在你又在流血
then it got locked up, and now you're bleeding.
你是嗑药了吗 还是着魔了
Are you high? Are you possessed?
- 怎么... - 关你什么事
- What's... - Why do you care?
因为
Because
不管你愿意与否
like it or not,
我们是目前离你最近的人
we're the closest thing you have to friends.
不堪一击 意料之中
Yeah, glass jaw. Not a surprise.
别看我了 读他啊
Don't look at me. Incept him.
交给你了 你是实战型的
I'll give it to you, you're practical.
滚出去 现在就出去
Get out of here! Right now!
爱丽丝在里面
Alice is in there!
什么 我不明白
What? I don't understand.
我也不明白 但她就在那里
Neither do I, but she's in there
她试图杀了我
and she just tried to kill me!
好吧 我们到底该怎么办
Okay, well, what the hell should we do?
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表