剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
闭馆
魔法师 前情提要
Previously on "The Magicians"...
是我犹豫了 面对猛兽时 我本应该...
I hesitated, but The Beast, I should have...
- 都怪我 - 不 不怪你
- it's my fault. - No, it's not.
是茱莉亚的错
It's Julia's fault.
你知道怎么对付神灵
You know how to deal with gods.
你知道怎么弄死他们
You know how to fuck up their shit.
- 茱莉亚 不 - 我想跟你做个交易
- Julia, no. - I want to make a deal.
不是的 她... 她不是很理智
No, guys, she... she's not sane.
唯一的小安慰是 那个贱♥人♥正和猛兽在一起
One small consolation is the bitch is with The Beast
而且我实在看不出一切会如她所愿
right now and I can't really see that going her way.
契约咒
Word as bond.
我猜 魔刀的其它部分
I assume the extra bits enchant the blade
拥有能在我破坏它时 立刻就杀死我的魔法
to kill me instantly in the event I break it.
你们从布雷克比尔斯来的吗
You guys are from Brakebills?
老兄 我是乔希·霍伯曼 十六届的
Dude, Josh Hoberman, class of '16.
要想活命就跟我来
Come with me if you want to live.
乔希和维多利亚脱离苦海了 一方面他们混♥蛋♥
Yeah, Josh and Victoria bailed, on one hand fuck'em.
另一方面 你又不能怪他们
On the other hand, you can't really blame them.
我是玛丽娜
I'm Marina.
所以你是...
So you were...
我是纽约的头 管新人的
Top bitch in New York for starters.
欢迎回到布雷克比尔斯
Welcome back to Brakebills.
等等 你来过这里
Wait, you went here?
毕业前三个月被开除了
Kicked out three months before graduation.
- 我们去大显神偷吧 - 有个重大消息
- Let's go steal their shit. - So there's a bump.
还能比要和一个陌生人结婚更重大吗
Bigger than marrying a total stranger-ette?
一旦结了婚 就真的不能
Once you get married, you won't be able to be
再和别人在一起了
with anyone else, literally.
但回去之后...
But when I go back...
我永远都没法离开费罗里
I can never leave Fillory.
请治好我的手
Please fix my hands.
我该怎么用你能理解的方式表达呢
See, how do I put this in a way that you'll understand?
去你的吧
Go fuck yourself.
根据我们仅有的最高级的魔法
According to the best and only magic we have,
我们将死于猛兽之手 就是这样
The Beast will kill us, end of story.
很明显猛兽随时可能回来
Okay, zillion bucks says The Beast comes back
所以我们怎么办
any minute, so what's the plan?
魔刀没了 我们需要找东西代替
We lost the blade, so we need a new something,
尤其是在爱丽丝还...
especially while Alice is still...
小心脚下 等等 这里有发现
Watch your step... wait, this is something.
这是本咒语练习簿 正经的咒语
It's a workbook on spells, serious ones,
但真正的咒语不在上面
but the actual spells aren't here.
我知道我们需要去哪了
I know where we need to go.
布雷克比尔斯
Brakebills?
我想不通 为什么这些兜帽人要杀我们
I don't get it. How come nobody in a hood is trying to kill us?
是 的确太诡异了
Okay, that's just weird.
你们要是想停下来弄明白情况 请自便
You want to stop and figure it out, be my guest.
你们还活着
You're alive.
多么美好的惊喜啊
What a lovely surprise.
那么
Okay, so...
城♥堡♥的军械库基本上是空的 除了这个
the castle armory was basically empty, except for this.
这是布雷克比尔斯的学生练习簿
This is a Brakebills student workbook.
理论上来说 昆廷 我不瞎
I'm not blind, Quentin, technically.
一八♥九♥三年的书 所以我想这意味着一百多年前
From 1♥8♥9♥3, so I guess that means that a Brakebills student
曾有布雷克比尔斯的学生去过费罗里
was in Fillory over a hundred years ago.
然而能够进入军械库的人类就只有...
And the only humans that had access to the armory were...
那里的主人 亲爱的 也就是王室
Own it, pumpkin. The Monarchy.
所以我们并不是布雷克比尔斯第一批
So we are not the first Brakebills students
进入费罗里 或是登上王位的学生
to get into Fillory or to assume the throne.
这在历史课上是个好问题
It's a great question for history class,
但如果猛兽现在来到魔泉
but if The Beast gets to the Wellspring right now
并把它喝干 魔法将在费罗里消亡
and sucks it bone-dry, magic dies in Fillory.
- 它在那里消亡... - 它是在这里消亡
- It dies there... - It dies here.
在地球上
On Earth.
我的天啊
My God.
所以这个学生在这里学会的战斗魔法
So the Battle Magic that this student learned here,
是来自于一名叫毕格碧的教授
he learned from a professor named Bigby.
- 你听说过他吗 - 是她
- Have you heard of him? - Her.
这里有处笔记
Well, there is a note in here.
有一个看起来十分强大的咒语
There's a spell that seems strong enough
叫做超里斯本咒
called the Rhinemann Ultra...
是的 但咒语本身没有记载
Right, but the spell isn't actually here.
可不吗 凭什么就能一帆风顺呢
Because why should anything be easy?
妈的 妈的 蹲下
Shit. Shit! Duck!
- 谁 - 你们都蹲下
- Who? - Everybody!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is that about?
和咱们说的事没什么关系
Uh, it's semi-not related to any of this,
但我知道暂时的解决办法
but I think I know a temp fix.
行吧
All right.
一会再来找你们
I'll get back to you.
# 噢 #
Hey-ho
# 如果爱即是一切 #
If love were all
# 我应感到孤独 #
I should be lonely
# 我坚信 #
I believe
# 越是深爱一个人#
The more you love a girl
# 越是深信她 #
The more you give your trust
# 越是注定失去 #
The more you're bound to lose
够了 是真有这么一首歌♥
Okay, is that an actual song
还是你想让我自戳双耳才满意
or are you trying to get me to stab a knife into my eardrums?
- # 尽管 # - 好吧
- Although - Of course.
# 夜影落下 #
When shadows fall
# 若有个可人儿 #
I think if only
# 真心对我 该多好 #
Somebody splendid really needed me
能别唱了吗 我很忙
You mind? I'm working.
这还是太像第一次召唤他的那个魔符
It's still too similar to the first sigil that summoned him.
他会察觉是你 然后明白这是个陷阱
He'll know it's you. And a trap.
那拜托你想一个可行的办法
You're welcome to have an actual idea.
不 我会毁掉你天生的纯洁
Oh, no, I'd ruin your primitive purity.
这也是吸引他的因素之一
That's part of what attracts him.
你完全是原生态的 茱莉亚
You're an absolute savage, Julia.
我知道你基本上没什么事干
Look, I know you're basically stoned on sugar,
但你要是能少说两句的话...
but if you could just dial down the chipper...
我所做的就是接受你所坚称的
All I do is accept what you fight.
哦
Yeah.
- 是什么呢 - 生命毫无意义
- Which is? - Life is pointless.
来世这种东西更是无稽之谈
The after-life even more so.
所以我们创造这些游戏
Which is why we invent these games
来填补生命的空虚
to fill the void of existence.
谁骗了谁 谁要为此复仇
Who diddled whom. Who'll get revenge for it.
谁登上了王位
Who takes the throne.
是啊 那将会是我 还有我的朋友们
Yeah, well, that would be me, actually, and my friends.
是吗 我很怀疑 他们还会是你的朋友吗
Ah, well, I doubt they're your friends anymore.
还有 他们也当不了多久王室了
And, uh, they won't be royals long. Huh.
怎么
Why?
也许你能从契约原则中明白点什么
Uh, maybe you could use a bit of help with the Binding Principle.
你对城♥堡♥下咒语了吗
Did you put some kind of curse on the castle?
有吗
Did I?
时间太长了
It was so long ago.
我都不记得了
I hardly remember.
这就是您的宫殿 陛下
The throne room, Sire.
死老鼠也没多难找啊
Can't be that hard to find dead rats.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, yes.
我想我已经努力让这地方好一点了
I-I believe I did work up a little welcome.
是的 因为恩贝尔让我再也无法重登王座
Yes, since Ember made it impossible for me to retake the throne
而且地球之子也一直涌现
and the Children of Earth kept coming and coming,
并沉醉于自我膨胀和追求权力之中
drunk on self-love and power-lust.
是的 我曾以为那是一种王室测验
Yes, I thought of it as a kind of royal test...
没有人能通过
that no one ever passed.
可悲啊
Sadly.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表