剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
And the Wellspring's gone black.
你得做点什么
You have to do something.
我想我可以
I think I can,
但我需要你向我保证 如果魔法恢复
but I need you to promise me that if magic is returned,
艾略特活了下来 没有了战争...
Eliot lives and there's no war...
你会完全按我说的去做
that you will do exactly what I tell you.
- 当然 - 不论要你做什么
- Of course. - Whatever it is.
是的 拜托 别让他有事
Yes. Please. Don't let him die.
你很有技巧
You are most skillful.
我是个善于操控人的贱♥人♥
I'm a manipulative cunt.
修好魔泉 马上
Fix the Wellspring, now.
不急
No rush.
最终的胜利将属于我
I'll win eventually.
我希望你的魔法没有消失
I wish your magic hadn't gone out.
我喜欢公平竞争
I like my fights fair.
你有意识到如果魔法真的就此消失
You do realize if this is a legit magic blackout,
它会同时影响费罗里和洛里安 是吗
it fucks both Fillory and Loria, right?
我的人♥民♥早就习惯缺少魔法了
My people are so used to scarcity,
我不觉得这会算个事儿
I don't even think it'll register.
有时 我觉得他们就喜欢这样
Sometimes, I think they like being dissatisfied.
我来跟你说一下
Preach.
如果你真杀了我 我想你让我省去了
If you do kill me, I guess you'll spare me decades
数十年的时光去治理一个执意四分五裂的国家
of trying to fix a kingdom hell-bent on staying broken,
那样的话肯定没有性生活
doomed to sexual frustration.
- 但你有妻子啊 - 没错
- But you have a wife. - Exactly.
哦 还有我要做父亲了
Oh, and I'm going to be a father,
如果那能让你改变要杀了我的想法的话
if that changes your mind about the whole killing me thing.
希望我能有其他选择 但我们只有一人能活
Wish I had a choice, but one of us has to die,
而且我不是躲树上的那个
and I'm not the one up a tree.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
至少你不用担心年龄问题
At least you don't have to worry about getting old.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我会像窖藏老酒一样
I would age like a fine wine.
而你就是个大叔
And you are a total DILF.
我应该生气吗
Should I be offended?
这么说吧 我有妻子这件事真是太糟了
Let's just say it's too bad I have a wife.
我懂 我对我亡妻的爱
I get it. My love for my late wife
也让我无法选择一个丈夫
kept me from selecting a husband too.
等等
Um, wait.
什么
What?
很遗憾我不得不杀了你
It is a shame I have to kill you.
事实上 我发现你很有魅力
I actually find you very attractive.
该死
God damn it.
该死
God damn it!
- 昆廷在哪儿 - 什么
- Where's Quentin? - What?
该死 茱莉亚也不在
Shit. Julia's not here either.
什么
What?
我不明白 你有一个能杀了列那的
I don't understand. You have a new weapon
- 新武器 - 不 是你有
- to kill Reynard? - No, you do.
我有什么
I do what?
你体内有个原♥子♥弹♥
You have a nuclear bomb inside of you.
- 等等 爱丽丝 - 我和她谈过了
- Wait, Alice? - I talked to her.
她现在就是个杀戮机器
She's a killing machine right now.
跟她说 你想做个交易
Tell her you wanna make a deal.
她杀了列那 她就自♥由♥了
She kills Reynard, she's free.
不
No.
快点照做
Do it,
不然我们此时此刻就会葬身此地 昆
or we all die right here, right now, Q.
躲在防御后面可不像你 茱莉亚
It's not like you to hide behind wards, Julia.
- 过来面对我 - 先解决他
- Come face me. - Face him first.
嗯
Mmm.
即使有他体内的那个... 东西
Even with that... thing inside of him,
他也远不及你有趣
he's nowhere near as interesting as you.
但我会解决他的
But I'll make due.
- 放我出去 我会杀了他 - 不
- Let me out, I'll kill him. - No.
茱莉亚
Julia.
- 回防御屏障里 - 快点
- Get back inside the ward! - Come on!
- 快点 - 放我出去
- Come on! - Let me out!
学会了你那个
Picked up this little trick
六个手指的朋友对我施的小把戏
your six-fingered friend pulled on me.
你拖得太久了
You waited too long.
你知道有意思的是什么吗 茱莉亚
You know what's funny, Julia?
你那么努力地用魔法躲避我
You work so hard to hide from me magically,
却被简单的安保摄像头暴露了
yet you get caught by a simple security camera
绑♥架♥参议员的时候
kidnapping a senator.
新闻铺天盖地
It's all over the news.
虽然模糊 但我一下子就认出了你
It's grainy, but I'd recognize you anywhere.
很高兴认识你更多的朋友
So nice to meet more of your friends.
我想这会非常有意思
I think this is gonna be a lot of fun.
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
我的儿子
My son.
不论你是什么
Whatever you are,
如果我如你所说的话
if I am what you say,
不要伤害这些人
don't hurt these people.
伤害他们 不 决不
Hurt them? No. Never.
我定住他们 是不让他们伤害自己...
I froze them so they wouldn't hurt themselves...
或是你
or you.
来 再近点
Come. Come closer.
该死
Damn it!
歌♥颂恩贝尔之力与阿贝尔之慧
Praise Ember's strength and Umber's wisdom.
所以...
So...
魔法恢复了
magic's back.
该死
Shit.
搞什么
What the fuck?
这是净化室
It's called The Clean Room.
无法用魔法
No magic.
你给我施沉睡咒了
Did you put a sleeping spell on me?
把门打开
Open this door!
我一直试图理解你
I've been trying to understand you.
至少我是这么认为的 但我真正在做的
At least that's what I thought. What I've really been doing
是试图为你找借口
is trying to make excuses for you.
我再也做不到了
But I can't anymore,
在你今天对昆廷做了这样的事后
not after what you did to Quentin today.
但他没事 对吗
But he's fine, right?
那只是侥幸 你知道的
That's just luck, and you know it.
你把他扔给了列那
You fed him to Reynard.
他知道如何幸存
He knew how to survive.
是啊 做你想让他做的事情
Yeah, by doing what you want.
你所关注的 只是你想要什么
That's all you see anymore, is what you want.
你不再有感情 茱莉亚
You don't feel anymore, Julia,
人类的感情
not the way a human does.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我希望我们能想出办法
I hope we can figure something out,
但在那之前
but until then,
你只能待在这里
this is it for you.
凯蒂...
Kady...
子民们 你们的武士国王凯♥旋♥了
Citizens, your warrior king returns.
- 歌♥颂恩贝尔 - 你吓死我了 混♥蛋♥
- Praise Ember! - You scared me, you dick.
见到你我也很开心 斑比
Good to see you too, Bambi.
艾略特 你... 你没事吧 你受伤了吗
Eliot, are... are you okay? Are you hurt?
毫发无损 多亏了你的剑咒
All in one piece, thanks to that sword spell of yours.
我很高兴你没事 我和孩子都是
I'm just glad you're safe. We both are.
我不敢相信你真的赢了
I can't believe you actually won.
呃 真的有那么令人震惊吗
Uh, is it really that shocking?
在看过没有魔法你是如何战斗的之后 是的
Having seen how you fight without magic, yes.
等等
Hold up.
这个老国王在这儿做什么
What's King Daddy Fuckface doing here?
啊 伊德利王是我们的贵宾
Ah, King Idri is our honored guest.
那"一方必须死"的规定呢
What happened to the whole "One must die" Deal?
我们是国王
We're kings.
如果不能更正陋习 那拥有强大的力量
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表