剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Shit.
哦 大事不好了
Oh, this is bad.
大事不好了
This is very bad.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你知不知道那座城♥堡♥里面有很多人
Do you understand that castle's full of people?
那你知不知道现在一幅精确描绘这里的
Do you understand there isn't a single accurate map
地图都没有
of this entire place now?
该死的...
What the...
这该死的辐射是什么
Shit is radioactive.
陛下 欢迎来到洛里安
Your majesties, welcome to Loria.
你绑♥架♥了我们的城♥堡♥
You kidnapped our castle?
我会归还它的
I'll put it back,
只要你接受了我的条件
as soon as you come around to my offer.
这么多人♥质♥
So many hostages.
如果我是你 我不会轻举妄动
I wouldn't try anything if I were you.
守卫们 关进地牢
Guards? Dungeon.
你们剩下的人 呆在这里
The rest of you, hang here.
该死
Shit.
- 该死 - 好吧 好吧 好吧
- Shit. - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我将进入我的人偶
I'll jump in the doppel-banger,
- 然后我会去找什么人能够... - 什么
- and I'll find someone who can... - What?
- 漫游来这里帮我们 - 是的
- Travel here and help? - Yes.
昆把纽扣拿去什么该死的市郊了
Q took the button to some godforsaken 'burb.
不 你不能把我留在城♥堡♥里
No, you're not leaving me in a castle
这里到处都是野蛮人
full of barbarian frat bros.
好吧
Okay, fine,
但说起他们
but while we're talking about them,
你原本可以用一点外交手段
you could've been a little diplomatic.
比如同意立刻嫁给一个陌生人
By agreeing to marry a complete stranger on the spot?
我就这么做了
I did it.
那不一样
That was different.
你说得对 只有当埃斯是一个女人时
You're right, this would only really be equivalent
才会完全公平 你会发现女人有时也挺有意思
if Ess was a girl, and you found pussy, you know,
就像你有时喜欢吃泰国菜一样
interesting in a sometimes- you-like-Thai-food kinda way,
然后现在就是你直到死都只有泰国菜
and now it's all Thai food forever till you die.
不 他是一个男人
No, he's a man,
傲慢 有权力
who seems arrogant and entitled
而且不明白一致共识的含义
and unclear on the concept of consent.
我无法想象这可能导致的后果
I can't imagine what could possibly go wrong.
听着 我不是说真的去做 只是...
Look, I'm not saying do it. It's just...
你是女王 我是国王
You're a queen. I'm a king.
我们结婚不一定是为了爱
We don't necessarily marry for love.
这只是工作的一部分
It's part of the job.
好吧 我会和他说
Fine, I'll talk to him,
但只是交涉 让我们从这个鬼地方出去
but only to negotiate us out of this epic clusterfuck.
我保留我的童贞
I'm staying a virgin.
四十年前 所有的东西都被烧毁了
40 years ago, everything burned down
除了这栋楼
except this building.
稍等
Wait a minute.
这里
Here.
好的
Okay.
这个印记不可能有四十年
No way is this sigil 40 years old.
我是说 没有什么东西可以持续发热那么长时间
I mean, hardly anything stays hot that long.
是的 除了血 人血
Yeah, except blood. Human blood.
如果那是人血的话 就有
And if that's what it is, it's the DNA of
施放逐咒语的那个人的DNA了 希望吧 好吗
whoever cast the banishing, so let's hope, right?
好的
Yeah.
- 需要花多长时间 - 应该马上就能见效
- How long does it take? - It should work right away.
已经几十年了
It's been decades.
我是说 不管是谁干的现在应该已经死了
I mean, whoever did the banishing could be dead by now.
他们... 他们很有可能已经死了
They're... they're probably dead.
哦 该死 是她
Oh, shit, it's her.
圣戈尔迪·奥查德
这是... 这是我妈妈的联♥系♥人
It... it's my mom's contact.
好吧 先回家 等着 好吗
Okay, hey, head home, wait, okay?
我要走了
I gotta go.
她可以帮忙处理婴儿的事情
She can help with the baby situation.
你好
Hello?
吉萨金字塔群提供了一个杰出的设计图
The "Pyramides" Of Giza provide an excellent blueprint...
特别是 胡夫建来保护他在战争中
specifically, the one Khufu built to house
英勇牺牲的儿子卡瓦布的灵魂的那一座
the soul of his son, Kawab, valiantly slain in battle.
好的 放这里
Yes, here.
昆廷 我们...
Quentin, let's, uh...
我们不要把斯蒂芬妮卷进这件事
let's not bring Stephanie into this just yet.
对她来说太沉重
It's too much for her.
听着 丹尼尔 我觉得或许你想要知道
Listen, Daniel, I thought maybe you'd wanna hear about
- 爱丽丝到底发生了什么事 - 嗯 不...
- what happened to Alice. - Uh, no...
有血缘关系的亲人必须用一点儿
A blood relative must coax the spirit
镜子魔法来引诱灵魂
with a bit of mirror magic.
看向镜子
Look into the mirror,
按照我的话描绘出死者的真容
paint a True Image of the deceased with my words.
但首先...
But first...
昆廷
Uh, Quentin,
你爬上去 悬挂镜子
uh, you go up, hang the mirror.
然后... 先记住这些
Oh, and... and, uh, first, uh, memorize this.
当你爬上去以后就吟诵它
Recite it when you're up there.
哦 这看起来像阿♥拉♥伯文
Oh, this looks like Arabic,
- 但不是... - 是的 埃及阿♥拉♥伯语
- but not... - Yes, uh, Egyptian Arabic. Eh?
好吧...
Okay...
好吧 我的埃及阿♥拉♥伯文有一点退化
Well, my Egyptian Arabic is a little rusty.
不 你会... 你会没事的 不管你怎么做
No, you'll... you'll be fine. Just whatever you do,
别把镜子弄碎 我已经施了咒
don't let the mirror shatter. I've already enchanted it.
现在 我们只有一次机会
Now, we've only got one shot.
那么 丹尼尔 我认为应该由你来做
Well, then Daniel, I think that you should do it.
- 你... 你来做 - 不
- You... you do it. - No.
我是说 如果这很重要
I mean, if that's important,
而我们只有一次机会...
and we only have one shot...
昆廷 拜托 就... 由你来做
Now Quentin, please, just... you.
好吧
Yeah.
让我准备一下
Give me a minute with this.
天啊
Oh, my God.
找到你了
There you are.
世界地图
凯蒂
找到她了
牧场路211号♥
别关机 有事发信息
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么跟着我
Why did you follow me?
嗨
Hi.
我叫茱莉亚 我需要你的帮助
My name is Julia. I need your help.
是列那 他回来了
It's Reynard. He's back.
- 怎么回来的 - 我...
- How? - I...
听着 一言难尽 我犯了个错误
Look, it's a long story. It was a mistake.
- 他也伤害你了 对吗 - 好吧 抱歉
- He hurt you too, didn't he? - Okay, I'm sorry.
我... 我... 我帮不了你
I'm... I... I... I cannot help you.
什么 等等 我怀孕了
What? Wait, I am pregnant.
- 他... - 别担心
- He... - Don't worry,
我绝不会让那个东西出生的
the thing will never be born.
哪怕让我去死我都在所不辞
I don't care if I have to jump off a building.
但我不能让他再去伤害其他人了
But I cannot let him do this to another woman.
你曾驱逐过他一次
You banished him once.
我所求的就是你教我如何去做
All I am asking is for you to teach me how to do it.
我想你最好进来
I think you better come inside.
该死
Oh, shit.
呃... 艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特
Well... Alanis Morissette.
爱丽丝很喜欢那只猫
Alice loved that cat.
好吧 但是为什么...
Okay, but why...
我一直以来都有很严重的恐高症
I've always had a terrible fear of heights.
有一天 艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特被困在了屋顶上
One day, Alanis Morissette got stuck on the roof.
爱丽丝求我救她下来 但我做不到
Alice begged me to get her down, but I couldn't,
说实话 我... 我吼了她
and honestly, I... I yelled at her,
因为人有时会
because sometimes that is what one does
恼羞成怒 而那只猫...
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表