剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
thoughts are pure, unencumbered.
我说对了 是吗
I'm right, aren't I?
我们都知道生命没有充满遗憾
We both know life is not clouded with regret,
匮乏 悲伤
need, sadness.
我们都知道生命是纯净 清澈 寒冷 坚韧的
We both know life is crystalline, clear, cold, sharp.
你...
You...
他在流血
he's bleeding.
天 他太弱了
God, he's so weak.
约翰 我在这儿
John, I'm here.
我知道你有问题要问
I know you have questions.
我有你想知道的所有答案
I have all the answers you could ever want.
我是列那
I'm Reynard.
我和你同在
Your place is with me.
谁他妈是列那 还有他为什么会在我的脑子里
Who the fuck is Reynard, and why is he in my head?
我们什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do.
一切都取决于他
It's up to him.
- 老天 他太顽固了 - 发生什么了
- Jesus, he's stubborn. - What is happening?
发生什么了 你能让他滚出我的脑袋吗
What is happening? Will you get him out of my head?
- 让它停下来 - 这又是怎么了
- Make it stop. - What now?
这比你想的要糟糕的多
This is so much worse than you think.
- 那是盖恩斯议员吗 - 或许吧
- Is that Senator Gaines? - Probably.
我是说 为什么不是
I mean, why not?
你能让他的大脑不受声音干扰吗
Can you do something to ward his mind from the voice?
- 什么声音 - 列那的
- What voice? - Reynard's.
- 他在找他的儿子 - 在哪儿
- He's after his son. - Where?
在防御屏障外 我猜
Outside the wards, I guess.
好吧 不管你在想什么 不许去
Okay, whatever you're thinking, don't.
我不是你该担心的那个人
I'm not the one you should worry about.
这不是你擅长的 地球之子
You are out of your element, child of Earth.
干得不错
Well done.
不错
Well done.
好
Yes.
我可以告诉你最新战况
I'd give you an update,
但我讨厌看到男孩子哭
but I hate seeing boys cry.
有了我们在猛兽之后
He won't be able to get in here,
布置的安全协议 他不可能进得来
not after the security protocols we put in place after The Beast.
只要它们有效 我们就是安全的
As long as they hold, we're safe.
或许你是对的 我希望你是对的
You're probably right. I hope you're right,
但是我们在说的是一个不怎么仁慈的神...
but we are talking about a not-so-benevolent god...
在找他唯一的儿子
After his only child.
听着 很抱歉我刚才那么歇斯底里
Listen, I'm sorry for getting so hysterical back there.
我一时很难接受
I'm having a lot of trouble with this.
没关系
It's okay.
你是怎么让他的声音停下来的
How did you get his voice to stop?
这个在我脖子上的是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this thing on my neck?
是个补丁 可以阻碍精神干扰
It's a patch. It blocks psychic interference.
它很有效 相信我
It works, trust me.
不得不承认 我希望自己是在精神病院
I have to be honest. I hope I'm in a mental ward.
陛下 你必须回到白顶堡
Majesty, you must return to Whitespire.
- 你疯了吗 - 他不会等的
- Are you insane? - He will not wait.
- 谁 - 精灵的大使
- Who? - The ambassador to the fairies.
我想这一切该结束了
I'm afraid this has to end!
不要拖拖拉拉了
Don't prolong it.
君王对君王
Monarch to monarch,
我会赏你个痛快的
when I kill you, I'll be merciful.
你真是仁慈
That's kind of you.
该死
Oh, shit.
- 魔泉 - 该死
- The Wellspring. - Shit.
歌♥颂恩贝尔之力与阿贝尔之慧
Praise Ember's strength and Umber's wisdom.
请给予所有剑术大♥师♥
Bring unto me the lifeblood knowledge
毕生...
of all...
好吧 快走吧
All right, come on.
短路了 防御失效了
Blackout. The wards are down.
所有人去实验室 快
Everyone get to the lab. Now!
- 我们走 - 快跑
- Let's go. - Run!
发生什么了
What's happening?
- 走 快 - 去里面 动起来
- Move, people! Quickly! - Inside! Lets go!
赶快 这不是突击测验 快
Come on, this aint a pop quiz, let's go,
你们不会想待在外面的 动起来 快
you don't want to be out there, let's go, come on!
应急发生器可以
How long can the emergency
让实验室坚持多久
generator in here keep the lab working?
有希望可以久到让我们想出对策
Hopefully long enough till we think of something.
陛下 我所代表的人当然会
Of course those I represent would always consider
怀有最高的敬意
with the utmost respect
来对待皇室的要求
any royal request, Your Majesty.
我们什么时候能见面
When can we meet face-to-face?
当你结束与我讨价还价的时候
When you conclude the bargain with me.
不
No.
我想知道我是在和谁做交易
I wanna know who I'm sealing the deal with.
不可能 陛下
Not possible, Majesty.
精灵的方式... 我该怎么说...
The ways of the fairies are... well, how should I put it...
和她们的古老一样不可调和
as implacable as they are ancient.
无论如何 我想时间是最重要的 不是吗
In any case, I would imagine time is of the essence, no?
精灵可以让魔泉恢复过来
The fairies can bring back the Wellspring?
是的
They can.
回报是什么
And in return?
一个白顶堡的皇室后裔
A royal child of Whitespire.
精灵想要一个孩子
The fairies want a baby?
她们不会吃掉它的 对吗
They aren't gonna eat it, are they?
他会像精灵一样被抚养长大
It'll be raised as a fairy.
会学到很多知识 甚至更强大的力量
It'll know great knowledge, and even greater power.
好吧... 我不喜欢这样
Well... I'm not loving this,
- 不过我可以怀孕... - 不
- but I could get knocked up... - No.
孩子必须孕育在至尊帝王之妻的子♥宫♥中
The child that grows in the womb of the High King's wife.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
陛下 借一步说话
Highness? A word?
你冒犯了大使
You've offended the ambassador.
他不会再和你交涉了
He will no longer bargain with you.
- 什么 - 因为你质疑了他
- What? - Because you question him,
他只会尊重当前的协约
he will only honor the present deal
之后不会再更改 否则就取消协约
without further amendment, or there will be no deal at all.
我没有魔力 这是不可能的
I do not have powers. That is impossible.
你不可能没有
It's impossible you don't.
想想你的事业
Look at your career.
嘿 那是我努力奋斗的结果
Hey, I work hard.
那你有失败过吗
Have you ever failed at anything ever?
说实话
Just be honest.
我有付出代价
I've had losses.
- 我的父母... - 是 去世了
- My parents... - Yeah, died,
但留给你 多少 两千万
and left you, what, $20 million?
所以你到底在说什么
So what are you saying exactly?
你是说我用什么魔法咒语
Are you saying I used some kind of magic spell
- 杀了我父母以获得巨款 - 不 不
- to kill my parents for money? - No. No.
听着 你所具有的能力 要比...
Look, what you have, it is bigger than...
比... 比任何魔法师都强大
than... than what any Magician can do.
你知道 你用你的能力
You know, you used your powers
在不知情的情况下 塑造了你自己
even without knowing it to create you.
这个世界生来就是崇拜你 追随你的
And the world was made to worship and follow you anywhere.
如果我的生父是一个神 而我是个半神
So if my birth father's a god and I'm a demigod,
那为什么我用了一年的时间
why the hell did it take me a year to pass
来让参议院通过有史以来最无聊的农业法案
the most boring farm bill in the history of the Senate?
但你做到了 对吗
But it got passed, right?
拜托 你发起的任何法案有没通过的吗
Come on, has any bill you ever sponsored failed?
- 拜托 - 有吗
- Come on. - Has it?
天啊
Holy shit.
嗨
Hi.
你不能永远待在上面
You can't stay up there forever.
芬 艾略特就要输了
Fen, Eliot's going to lose,
如果他还没输的话
if he hasn't already.
没有魔法 他基本就是手无缚鸡之力
Without magic, he's basically unarmed.
而魔泉又短路了
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表