剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
没什么事
Nothing happened.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要查他的住址
Well, I'm gonna figure out where he lives.
别 所以我刚刚才不想告诉你 -我好去宰了他
No. Look, that's why I didn't tell you. - So I can go and fucking kill him.
我不希望你有这种反应
I don't want you to do anything like that, okay?
你怎么受得了这种事
How do you work this fucking thing?
你听我说好不好 -好
Will you just listen to me, please? - Okay.
我处理好了 -怎么处理的
I took care of it. - How?
我拿了抽成
I took a rake.
很好 什么叫抽成
All right, great. What's a rake?
台面注额的一部分 几个百分点
A portion of the winning pot, like, a small percentage.
不合法但也算约定俗成
It's illegal, but it's actually customary.
如果有人赢得太多 或牌品太差
If a player's winning too much or if they're a prick,
今天这人就占了这两种情况
and, in this case, both those things are true.
拿了多少
How much?
四千... 你两千 我两千
Four grand... Two for you, two for me.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
就这么一次 以后不会了
It was a one-time thing. It will never happen again.
我不想让我们的牌局受影响
I didn't mean to jeopardize the game.
拜托别生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
真的对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
我反而希望你多拿点
I kind of wish you took more.
我... 你没事就好
I'm... I'm just glad you're okay.
你确定没事吧
You are okay, right?
是
Yeah.
好
Good.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以为你肯定早睡了
I thought for sure you'd be asleep.
不 我没睡
No. Not asleep.
都好吧
Is everything okay?
孩子都睡了吧
Did the kids go down okay?
我回来的时候他们就睡了
Yeah, they were asleep when I got here.
保姆也睡了
So was the babysitter.
她又穿了你的毛衣
She had your sweater on again.
好 我跟她说了 如果冷可以穿
Well, yeah, I told her she could wear it if she got cold.
还穿了你的牛仔裤 不过这个你们俩商量吧
She had your jeans on, too, but I'll let you two work that out.
娜特...
Nat...
怎么了
What?
我做不到
I can't do it.
好 那我们不这样了
Okay, we don't have to.
不用这样子
We don't have to.
我不想改变你 真的
Look, I don't want to change you, I don't.
我也... 做不到
And I... I can't.
我爱你 艾丽丝
I love you, Alice.
我知道
I know.
我们还在一起
I mean, it's me and you.
你应该找个能陪你这样的人
You deserve someone who can do this with you.
不
No.
艾丽丝 相信我 我想要的不是那样
No, Alice, believe me, that's not what I want.
我想要你 -我要走了
I w-want you. - I'm gonna go.
等等 走 艾... 等等
Wait. Wait, go? A... Wait.
艾丽丝 什么意思 -会没事的
Alice. What do you mean? - It's gonna be okay.
我们可以想办法 -没关系
We can figure this out. - It's gonna be okay.
我们可以想... 艾丽丝
We can figure this... Alice.
艾丽丝 你别走
Alice, please don't go.
艾丽丝
Alice.
七 八 九 十
Seven, eight, nine, ten.
没错
That's right.
好
Okay.
我有个阿姨
Okay, this is my auntie.
"哥娜... 开始的争吵
"Golnar... a fight in the beginning
也比最后的平和好"
is better than peace at the end."
这... 这什么意思
Wh... What does that even mean?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
等等
Wait.
"哥娜"
"Golnar"?
是我没错
That's me, baby.
"吉吉"是我妈编的名字
"Gigi" is just a nickname my mom invented
方便我小学那些"蠢美国人"叫我
for "stupid Americans" in grade school.
是我名字的缩写... 哥娜·格邦尼
It's my initials... Golnar Ghorbani.
吉吉
G.G.
他们不会念哥娜吗
They couldn't just say Golnar?
不会 太难了
No, too hard.
我们年级有三个哥娜
There were three Golnars in my grade.
三个 -三个
Th-ree? - Th-ree.
都开着奔驰 穿着普拉达
They all drove Mercedes and wore Prada.
这种"高级货"就是我非常...
See, that's the part of "Tehrangeles" that I'm very...
我们太穷 体验不了的
that we were too poor to experience.
我今晚很开心
I had the best time tonight.
我也不知道为什么
And it really came out of nowhere.
再次谢谢你 做这么多
Thank you, again, for everything.
我也很高兴
Pleasure was all mine.
什么情况
The fuck is going on?
我的天 -这是你♥爸♥家吗
My God. - Is this your dad's place?
[英国演员 歌♥手 主持人"拼车卡拉秀"的主持人]
[代表节目"比利闯大街" 走上街头 向行人询问有关流行文化问题的节目]
[拒绝心肺复苏 指在无法做出医疗指令之前签下的预嘱 告知医生在心脏停跳或呼吸停止时不进行急救]
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表