剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
You're not... You're, like, a really good friend, so...
我希望你知道这一点
I just wanted you to know that.
事情很复杂 凡事也都有两面 对吧
Shit is complicated, and there's two sides, right?
或者三面... 我能来一瓶吗
Or three, so... Can I have one of these?
你说大家会原谅我吗
You think anyone will ever forgive me?
大家都很爱你
You're really hard not to love.
靠
Fuck.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你害怕明天吗
Are you scared about tomorrow?
肯定会很棒的
It's gonna be incredible.
我会一直陪着你 无论未来如何
I'll always be here for you, no matter what.
丹妮 丹妮 等等
Dani. Dani, wait, wait!
我在后面找到了这些
Hey, I found some of these in the back.
可能会有用
So I think they might work.
太棒了 这些应该够了 谢谢
Perfect. I think we have enough then. Thank you.
没事
Of course.
你对芬利真的很好
You know, you were really sweet with Finley.
是吗 怎么了
I was? Why?
你说你为她骄傲
When you told her that you were proud of her
因为她能说真话 你说很不容易
for putting herself out there. You said it's not easy.
确实不容易
Well, it's not.
你总这么坚强吗
You love your armor?
也不是 但我就是这么长大的
No, it's just the way I was raised.
我也是
Me, too.
我妈每周日都会带我去教堂
My mom used to take me to church with her every Sunday.
怎么 她有宗教信仰吗
Why? Is she religious?
不是因为信仰 是为了地下室的宾戈游戏
No, not for the worship, for the bingo in the basement.
她玩的时候会一直抽维珍妮烟
She would chain-smoke Virginia Slims while she played.
我能理解
I can relate to that.
她得了多发性硬化症
She's got MS.
很多年了 现在... 越来越严重了
She's had it for years, and it's... getting worse.
泰丝 抱歉 我不知道
Tess, I'm sorry. I had, I had no idea.
我知道
No, I know.
她还是...
She's still...
习惯性点烟 在养老院里
lighting up those Slims, though, and calling Bingo
玩宾戈游戏 就是这样
in the nursing home, so there's that.
至少还有点乐子嘛
At least that's something, right?
是啊
Yeah.
好 轮到你了
Okay, your turn.
什么
With what?
我分享了我的事 你也得说点什么
Well, I shared something, and now you share something.
这才是聊天
It's a conversation.
行吧
Okay.
你想知道什么
All right, what do you want to know?
你想告诉我什么
What do you want to tell me?
我需要这一切
I need this.
酒吧 扑克
The bar, poker.
不只是为了玩乐
And it's not just for fun.
奎埃拉... 离婚的时候她分走了一半
Quiara... she got half of everything in the divorce,
她确实应该拿 但...
and-and she deserves it, but...
我遇到了些小麻烦
I-I'm just in a bit of a spot.
靠 抱歉
Shit. Okay, I'm sorry.
我都没想到这点
I didn't even think about that.
你怎么会想到呢
Why would you?
不必担心
Don't worry about it.
今晚试一次吧
Okay, how about a-a dry run tonight?
你... 你在逗我吗
Are y... are you playing with me?
我也可能会改变想法
With permission to change my mind.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你挺可爱的
You're kind of sweet?
不是吧 -就像只 奶凶奶凶的小猫...
No. - Yeah. Like a, like a sweet, feral cat. I mean...
你脸红了吗 我天 -什么
Are you blushing? My God. - What?
你绝对是脸红了 -我才没有
You're totally blushing. - I'm not blushing.
我居然让你脸红了
I love that I made you blush.
你才没让我脸红 -你就有
You didn't make me blush. - You're blushing.
你少来了
Don't get ahead of yourself.
拜托 才没脸红
Please. There's no blushing.
晚上好
Night.
你还在啊
Hey, you still here?
为什么不回家
Why don't you go home?
我不想回家
Yeah, I didn't want to go home.
你就靠工作来逃避
You're hiding out at work.
你年纪还没到呢 大点再这样吧
Little young for that. That usually comes later.
我只是为新单元做点调研
I'm just doing some research for that new segment.
我想说不管你雇谁来做
I figure whoever you hire can at least
都能有个着手点
have something to work from.
好吧 -什么好吧
Okay. - Okay, what?
你来制♥作♥新单元
You can have the segment.
真的吗
Really?
真的 没错
Yes. Yes!
我... -不用多说
I... - Stop.
谢谢 谢谢你 -不用说了
Thank you, thank you. - Stop. Yes. All right.
要不我 请你出去喝一杯
Well, can I, take you out for a drink?
作为感谢 -不用...
As a thank you? - No...
你想去玩玩扑克吗
Do you want to come play poker?
娜特得去陪孩子
Nat's got to be with the kids.
就 纯粹的扑克吗... -扑克...
Like, poker-poker, like...? - Like poker...
玩钱的那种 -没错 玩钱的那种
with money poker? - Yes, like, with money poker.
第一轮我先上
I mean, I'll get the first buy in this time.
然后你来第二轮 单元制♥作♥人
Then you can get it next time, segment producer.
你♥爸♥主要是想要 文件资料
Okay, so your dad mainly asked for, like, paperwork.
所以我找到了你的车辆登记信息
So I found your car registration,
你的护照 这类东西
your passport, stuff like that.
很好
Great.
然后我又自作主张 找了些
Yeah. And then I took the liberty of finding more,
实用的东西 比如衣服
practical things, like, clothes and,
我估计你会看的书 还有手♥机♥充电器
a book I think you were reading, and a phone charger.
我想谢谢你 但我想
I would say thank you, but I'm pretty sure
这是你欠我的
you owe me at least that.
是的 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right.
这看着不错
This looks good.
索菲送来的
Sophie brought it.
可能下了毒
It's probably poison.
抱歉我没有告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我想也是
Bet you are.
我只是不想毁了你的恋情
I just, I didn't want to ruin your relationship.
说这些太晚了
Too late for that.
我只是... 我以为...
You know, I just... I thought that...
我怎么想也无所谓了
Well, it doesn't matter what I thought.
不对 还挺重要的
No, you know, it kind of does.
我以为你很幸福 -我是很幸福
I thought you were happy. - I was!
我以为...
I thought...
她让我很幸福
She made me happy,
我以为我们会永远幸福下去
and I thought we were gonna be happy forever.
不就该是这样嘛
That was kind of the whole idea.
现在依然可以
You still could be.
怎么可能 我不能撤销她做的事
How? I-I can't just undo what she did.
她们做的事
What they did.
是不能
No.
但你可以原谅她
But you could forgive her.
我知道你现在可能不这么想
Look. I know it doesn't feel like it,
但... 现在的主导权在你
but... you have all the power right now.
相信我
Trust me.
如果你不想和她在一起了 那就另说
If you don't want to be with her, that's one thing,
但... 如果你想原谅她 你也可以
but... if you want to forgive her, you could.
没有人会对你指手画脚
No one would judge you.
我要怎么开始...
How would I even begin to...?
从小事开始
Start small.
那盘菜也可能是她妈妈做的
That dish is probably her mom's. You know?
说说而已
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表