剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
现在不是见她的好时机
It's really not a good time to meet her.
是吗 你是这个意思
Really? That's all you meant?
我感觉还有别的意思
'Cause that felt like a lot more.
好吧 我现在没法解析你的感受
Okay, I can't deconstruct your feelings right now.
我从没让你解析我的任何事情
I've never asked you to deconstruct anything of mine,
更别说我的感受了 -好吧
let alone my feelings. - Okay.
祝你愉快
You have a great day.
是我 能打给我吗
It's me. Can you call me?
收到留言之后 能尽快打给我吗
Can you call me as soon as you get this?
安吉
Angie?
在
Yeah.
我带你去见她
I'll take you to meet her.
什么
What?
我带你去见你妹妹
I'll take you to meet your half sister.
真的吗
Really?
对不起 -对不起
I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
好了 我们下周四见
All right, I'll see you next Thursday.
非常高兴能认识你
It was nice to meet you.
生活愉快
Have a good day.
与华金进展如何
How'd it go with, Joaquin?
很顺利 事实上我们的对话很有成效
It went well. We had a really productive session, actually.
那太好了 上帝保佑你
That's so great. God bless you.
我问了他
You know, I just actually asked him
有没有坦率地跟父母谈过
if he'd ever flat-out talked to his parents
去做化学变性的问题
about making a chemical transition,
我看到了他眼中的光
and I watched this light go on in his eyes
那时他发现他在我们自己想要什么
when he realized that he asked us for what he wants.
我就喜欢这种觉悟
I live for those realizations.
真是难以想象的感觉
It was an incredible feeling.
这些孩子人生重要的转折点
It's going to be life-changing for these kids
就是有个像你这样理解他们经历的跨性别治疗师
to have a trans therapist like you to know their experiences.
说到这个 能在这里工作我真的很高兴
About that, like, I'm-I'm really happy to be working here,
能和华金这样的客户交流
and-and to be working with clients like Joaquin.
我知道你肯定适合这里
I knew it would be a great match.
可我的客户
Yeah, it's just, my client list
好像全是跨性别客户
seems to be exclusively trans clients.
我... 我很抱歉
Right. I am... I'm so sorry.
天哪 我... 真古板
God, I feel... old.
还很笨 我简直又老又笨
And dumb. I feel old and dumb.
很抱歉 -我明白
And so sorry. - I get it.
我知道你的考量
I know your intention.
这很难办 但我有能力应对
It's tricky. You know, I'm-I'm capable of
每种类型的顾客
dealing with all sorts of clients.
我只是... 不想被定性 -好吧
You know, I just... I don't want to be pigeonholed. - Right.
我不是这个目的
That was not my intention at all.
我只是以为... 我怎么以为不重要
I-I just thought... It doesn't even matter what I thought.
给我一个周末 我会扩宽你的候选名单
Just give me the weekend, and I will diversify your roster.
那就太好了
That would be great.
谢谢你 -不 谢谢你能告诉我
Thank you. - No, thank you for telling me that.
你好 琳达
Hi, Linda.
那就是... -3月19日
I take it that's... - March 19. Yeah.
让她看到自己的蛋糕 否则就等她发火吧
Let her see her own cake or face the wrath.
可怕的蛋糕
That damn cake.
你好 -你好啊
Hey. - Hey, Lady.
你♥爸♥没跟你一起吗
Your dad's not with you?
没 但你的问候会让他非常开心
No. But he'll be thrilled you asked for him.
办公室真不错
Nice office.
谢谢你... 恭喜
Thank you. And... congratulations.
这... 完全不是我计划中的生活
I mean... it's definitely not the life I was planning, you know.
你的事 我听贝特说了
Yeah. Bette told me what happened.
要不我带你在新家附近转转吧
Why don't you let me show you around your new neighborhood.
你不用这么做
No, you really don't have to do that.
等我发完邮件... 接下来都陪你
Just gonna finish this email... and I'm all yours.
你别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但你看起来很需要出去玩一晚
but you look like you could use a night out.
这么明显
That obvious?
是
Yeah.
以前的呢
You got old ones?
钥匙
Keys.
对
Yeah.
你完全可以... 都扔了
Well, you're more than welcome to... throw them out.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
搬家的人带走了丹妮的东西
Well, movers came for Dani's stuff.
她都带走了
She took everything.
我把周围的东西移了移
Yeah, I tried to move some stuff around,
想维持这里的风水
maintain the feng shui in here.
没剩什么东西了 所以...
Didn't have a ton to work with, so...
我连放钥匙的地方都没了
I don't even have a place to put my keys.
是 但我可以解决 那个很简单
Right, I-I can fix that, though. That's an easy one.
连沙发也没了
And the goddamn sofa is missing!
是 沙发 显然没了
Right, yeah, the sofa. Obvious void.
但还可以买♥♥新的
But we can get a new sofa.
放了一天的披萨吃吗
You want some day-old pizza?
吃
Yeah.
会没事的 -应该吧
Yeah. It's gonna be fine. - Okay.
别直接看向前面... -天啊
So, maybe don't look directly in front of you... - My God.
真的吗 桌子也搬
Really? The table?
那张桌子... 没人喜欢它
The table, though... Everybody hated that table.
还有小植物 我喜欢那张桌子
And the tiny plants? I liked that table.
好吧
Okay.
至少还有披萨
We got pizza, though.
好吧 -还是有好事的
All right. - There's an upside.
能把那瓶红椒酱递给我吗
Okay, can you pass me the red pepper, please?
她带走了
She took the red pepper.
你开玩笑吧 -没有
You're fucking kidding. - No.
真的吗 -是
Really? - Yeah.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
这就是我的生活 糟糕透顶
This is my life. This is my fucking life.
除了你 什么都没了
Empty, except for you.
你没必要这样跟我说话
You know, you don't have to talk to me like that.
哪样
Like what?
把我当混♥蛋♥
Like I'm an asshole.
你不是吗
You kind of are.
我确实是犯了错 -行
I made a mistake. - All right.
你这说得有点太轻了吧
Okay, now you're just underselling it.
是吗 你犯了个错
Really? You made a mistake?
我以为我是在解救你
I thought I was saving you, dude.
确实
You did.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没什么
Nothing.
什么 -你刚说什么
What? - What did you just say?
什么都没说 -不 不 不
Nothing. What? - No, no, no, no, no.
真的没说 -你绝对说了
No. Nothing. - You said something.
我什么都没说 -不 我听到了
I didn't say anything. - No, I heard it.
你说了什么 -我一个字都没说
What did you say? - I didn't say anything at all.
你说了什么 告诉我 -行 你救了我
What did you say? Tell me. - Okay, fine! You saved me, okay?
你确实解救了我
You fucking saved me.
行 所以你是在说好话 只是语气很冲
Okay, so you're saying something nice, but in a mean way.
是
Yeah.
把我搞糊涂了
It's confusing.
我也被搞糊涂了
Well, I'm confused.
你... 你能原谅我吗
Okay, wha... Will you just forgive me?
求你了
Please.
我不知道怎么原谅
I don't know how.
是 我不该伸手 也不该碰你
Okay, yeah, the hand was too much, the touching was too far.
我承认 我有错的时候会承认
I-I admit it. I can admit when I'm wrong here.
这是哪儿
Where are we?
马上就知道了 -你该不会
You'll see. - You're not gonna try to,
要在这儿杀了我吧 -不
like, murder me out here? - No.
因为我从没想过这样出门
Because really, I ain't trying to go out like that.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表