剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
Just saying.
好棒啊
This is amazing.
还有桌子 -看起来很专业 等等
You got a table. - This looks pro. No, no, no.
让我来 -我的老天
Let me. - My goodness.
你们好 -你好
Hello, hello. - Hello!
这些是给你们的 -谢谢
Those are you for you. - Thank you.
给你 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
谢了 筹码很多啊
Thanks. That's a lot of chips.
我还以为是折叠桌呢
I mean, I thought it was gonna be a fold-out table.
坐你旁边好吧
Sit next to you, okay.
谢谢 -你们真棒 人齐了吗
Thank you. - You guys are good. Is this everyone?
应该是齐了 -好的
Yeah. I think this is it. - Okay.
我邀请了丹妮
Well, I invited Dani,
但她太难过了 还不想出来见人 所以...
but she's still too shattered to go out in public, so...
我确定我该来吗 我可以走
Okay, are you sure I should be here? I can go.
不用走 你是陪我来的 -没关系 没关系
Yes. No, you're here with me. - It's fine, it's fine.
你是我带的 我们会相处融洽的
You're here with me. We're all gonna get along.
娜特呢
Where's Nat?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
蔓越莓口味的给你 老板
Absolut cranberry for you, boss.
是你喜欢的那样 -谢谢
Just the way you like 'em. - Thanks.
你的特卡特
Tecate for you.
谢谢 芬利
Thanks, Finley.
好了 谢谢 大家的酒水都齐了吗
All right, thank you. Everyone have what they need?
是的 -是的
Yes. - Yes.
这主意真不错
This is such a great idea.
应该常办这活动
You should do this often.
是这么计划的
That's the plan.
开始吧 我荷尔蒙都沸腾了...
Let's do this. I'm getting a hormonal surge...
准备好赢走你们所有钱了
I'm ready to take all your money.
好了 女士们 这游戏叫做
Okay, ladies, name of the game
德州扑克 没有上限
is Texas hold 'em. No limits.
从10和20开始
This game is ten and 20.
你是庄家
Action is on you.
我
Me?
天 好吧 我还没准备好
God. Okay, I'm not ready.
能让其他人先来吗 -认真的吗
Can someone else go first? - Seriously?
别扫兴了
Come on.
我们等你 -快 艾丽丝
We'll wait for you. - Any day, Al.
好吧 好吧 知道了 那我就这样吧 -很好
Okay, okay, okay. All right, I'm gonna do something like that. - Perfect.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm just so proud of you.
谢谢 感觉确实还不错
Thanks. I mean, it did, it did feel kind of good
让荷西滚蛋
to tell José to, you know, fuck off.
真棒
Yeah!
之后又有点难过
Then it felt horrible, kind of.
是蛮尴尬的 我很遗憾
Yeah, that's awkward. I'm sorry.
没事 我... 很庆幸了结了
It's okay. You know, it's... I'm glad I did it.
而且 我跟丹妮也算和好了 所以...
And, actually, you know, I got to sort of patch things up with Dani and so...
我觉得自己没这么糟了
I kind of just feel a little less shitty about myself.
那目的就达到了嘛 -是啊
Well, that's the goal, right? - Yeah, yeah.
对了 谢谢你
Thanks, by the way.
为什么
For what?
你是个很好的朋友
For being such a good friend.
尴尬
This is awkward.
我不知道我们是朋友啊
I didn't know we were friends.
少来了
Fuck off.
真的 真的
She does, she does.
我告诉你们 这个编辑
I'm telling you, this editor, though,
他叫汤姆 坚持要我讲
His name's Tom. He's, like adamant that I tell
我糟糕的人生故事 我心想"谁想看啊"
my messy life stories. I'm like, "Who cares?"
我啊 我想看 -我肯定想看
I do. I'd rather see that. - Yeah, I definitely want
这些故事 -真的吗
to know about that. - Really?
别把我写进书里
Just don't put me in the book.
我不想被写进书里
I don't want to be in the book.
我该加码吗
Should I raise?
认真的吗 艾丽丝
For real, Alice?
该啊 我... -好的
Yes. You should. I... - Okay.
艾丽丝 人们生活中最糟糕的部分
Al, you know that the messy parts of people's lives,
往往最能引起共鸣
they're always the most relatable.
我也总这么跟她说
That's what I keep telling her.
读者会因为她的故事爱上她的 对吧
I mean, people are gonna love her for telling those stories, right?
如果是自己惹的祸 那没关系
Well, it's fine when it's your mess,
但如果你惹的祸会让别人痛苦
but when your mess is the cause of someone else's pain,
那就没什么好同情的了
it's not quite so sympathetic.
你是说我吗
Was that at me?
你觉得是吗
Did it feel that way?
我知道我搞砸了
I know I fucked up.
你不用一直在我面前说吧
You don't need to keep throwing it in my face.
还是别议论这事吧
It's probably best not to judge.
是啊
Yeah.
我这样吧
I'm gonna do that.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
如果你比我先见到她 帮我说声对不起
If you see her before I do, just tell her I'm sorry.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right, look.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes, right?
你也会
Including you.
你劈过腿吗
You've cheated?
17年前 我背着蒂娜出过轨
I cheated on Tina 17 years ago.
为此 我会后悔一辈子
And I will regret it for the rest of my life.
我也出轨过 所以我不会...
Well, I've cheated, too, so I would never ju...
没错... 没错
That's tr... that's true.
和娜特 你背叛了娜特
With Nat. You cheated or, on Nat.
你背叛了娜特 没错
You cheated on Nat. That's right.
从那以后 她就不信任别人
She's got trust issues, ever since.
好吧
Okay.
我这样... 我这样吧
I'm gonna, no... I'm gonna do this.
看看吧
Ooh! Look at that.
但人是会改变的
But people can change.
我讨厌谢恩 因为她睡了我女朋友
I mean, like, I hated Shane for sleeping with my girlfriend,
我知道 -但看看我们现在
I know. - But look at us now.
成了朋友
We're friends.
我... -什么
Okay, I was... - What?
怎么了 -没事
What? - No, nothing.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我们都是一群混♥蛋♥
We're just all a bunch of fuck-ups.
我想我们确实是
Yeah, I guess we definitely are.
真好玩 -靠 艾丽丝
What a fun game. - Shit, Alice.
我弃牌
I'm out.
我也是
Me, too.
好了 -我是赢了吗
Okay. - Did I just win?
是的 你赢了 公主 -是的
Yes, you did, princess. - Yep.
你赢了 -天了
You totally won. - God.
你们有起重机吗 我...
Do you guys have a crane? I just...
我得要个大袋子
I'm gonna need a bigger bag.
我就是最强的
The one percent.
你有大的
Do you have, like, a giant
黛娜酒吧的手提袋让我能装回家吗
Dana's tote bag that I could take these home in?
多谢帮助 -穿西装的埃尔顿·约翰
Thanks for your help. - Hey, Elton John in a suit,
得把他拉下来
bring it down.
我不会再帮忙了
It's not happening again.
我饿死了 有东西吃吗
I'm starving. Is there anything?
冰箱里有给你留的菜
There's a plate for you in the fridge.
太好了
Yes.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
不错 虽然跟吉吉待了很久
It was fine. I mean, there was a lot of Gigi.
娜特 我们的计划好像适得其反了
Man, Nat, that whole plan we had is kind of backfiring.
本来以为不用再面对吉吉了
I thought there'd be less Gigi,
突然之间 就开始感觉
and all of a sudden, I'm just starting to feel like
会更多接触吉吉了
I'm getting a lot more Gigi.
是
Right.
我跟你坦白一件事
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表