剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
所以我对"家庭如何面对伤痛"很感兴趣
so I've just always been drawn to how families deal with grief.
那很棒 不是你♥爸♥去世的部分...
That's great. I mean, not about your dad...
那部分... 挺糟糕的 -没错
That's awful... the other part. - Right.
索菲说你想找份临时工
God, when Sophie said you might be interested in the gig,
我就马上联♥系♥你了
I just jumped at the chance,
因为我们非常需要像你这样的人才
because we have been desperately looking for someone like you.
真的吗 太... -没错
Really? That's... - Yeah.
现在有十几个跨性别青少年正在接受治疗
We have about a dozen trans youth receiving therapy,
你的加入会对我们有很大的帮助
so having you on staff will just make such a big difference.
这里是零食区
Now, here is the snack room.
我们在这里庆祝大家的生日
We celebrate everybody's birthday,
所以里面通常都会放有一块大蛋糕
so there's usually a sheet cake in there.
不过... 友情提醒... 基于经验
However... hot tip... Based on experience,
一定要让寿星 也就是琳达
make sure the birthday person, aka Linda,
看到蛋糕之后再切
has at least seen the cake before you cut into it.
了解了 -这是无性别卫生间
Noted. - Okay. And here's the gender-neutral bathrooms,
你可能用得到 这就是你的办公室了
should you need them, and up here is your office.
虽然不大 但是你独享的
Now, it's not much, but it's all yours.
太好了 谢谢你
This-this is great. No, thank you.
不用客气
Yeah, of course.
有事的话再联♥系♥我
Okay, well, let me know if you need anything.
好的 -那先这样
Okay. Yeah. - All right.
祝你第一天工作愉快
Have a great first day.
谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. - Yeah.
在这里和这里签名
Just sign here. And here.
我第一间公♥寓♥花了三万块
I bought my first apartment for $30,000 dollars.
我当时还和你妈吐槽说上班太远了
I remember telling your mother it was too far from the office.
好吧 -她就看着我说
All right. - And she looked at me and said,
"你想我们住得离你上班近点
"Do you want us to live close to your office,
还是离我们女儿要读的学校近点"
or close to the school where our daughter will go?"
她就是这样告诉我 她怀上了你
And this is how she told me she was pregnant with you.
给你
Here.
敬新的可能 多亏了你朋友 她叫什么名字
To new possibilities, thanks to your friend. What's her name?
吉吉 -好 我挺喜欢她的
Gigi. - Yeah. I liked her.
我总想你会和她这样的人在一起
And I always imagined you'd end up with someone like her.
波斯人吗
Someone, Persian?
是热爱冒险又勇敢的人
No. Someone adventurous, gutsy.
像妈一样
Someone like Mom?
再在这儿签个字
And just a couple more signatures here.
还有最后一页这里
And then this last page here.
那就这样了
So, this is it.
新的邮编 新的生活
New zip code, new life, just like that.
妈的 -怎么了 丹妮
Shit. - What's wrong, Dani?
我还得去旧公♥寓♥搬东西
I have to get my stuff from the old apartment.
这儿有你需要的吗 这个沙发 你挺喜欢的
You need anything here? I mean, this couch. You love this couch.
你可以搬走 你想要什么都行
You can have it. You can have anything you want here.
好了 那就先这样了
Okay, so that is about it.
阿里 趁着你在 还有件事
Ari, just one more thing, since you're here.
这还有一些文件
There's another set of documents here.
只微调了些内容
I mean, just some minor changes.
这些要签
I need these signed.
你的遗嘱
Your will?
授权委托书
Power of attorney?
你要尊严死
This is a DNR.
你怎么了
What's going on?
听起来可能会很蠢 但是...
Okay, I'm probably gonna sound really ignorant, but...
你怎么判断一个作品好不好
how do you know if it's any good?
这一点都不蠢
That's not ignorant at all.
我会问 它有没有触动你
Well, I might ask, does it move you?
有没有改变你的
Does it change you in any kind of,
比如说 存在的方式
you know, existential way?
因为好的作品就是发问
'Cause good art asks questions.
把你连接到你曾经
And-and it connects you to worlds
不知道存在的世界和想法
and ideas that you didn't even know existed,
至少不是有意识的
at least not consciously.
随着时间推移
I mean, certainly, you know, over time,
你会有自己的评价体系
you can develop a critical framework,
不过这是最基本的要素
but that's basically what it boils down to.
我来 就是要看看新兴艺术家和他们的作品
And I come here to see emerging artists and their work.
如果有吸引我的 我就可能展出他们的作品
And if someone catches my eye, then, then I might show them.
你现在就非常吸引我
Well, you catch my eye.
要来点红酒吗
Would you like some wine?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
你想喝就喝吧
But have at it.
好 -好
Okay. - Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好 非常好
Yes. Yes. Yes.
这是皮帕·帕斯卡的作品
This is the work of Pippa Pascal.
我一看就知道
I know it is.
我回来了
What's up?
披萨 -谢天谢地
Za! - Thank God.
今天过得怎么样
How did your day go?
对哦 第一天上班 -我...
Yeah. Big first day! - I...
有人想要加橄榄吗 没有吗
Does anybody want olives on theirs, by the way? No?
我真的很讨厌人类
I really, really fucking hate people.
谁不讨厌呢
Who doesn't?
我现在没资格去评价别人 所以...
Well, I'm not in a place, personally, to judge others, so...
我很高兴终于能在有人能懂我的地方工作
I was really excited to finally work somewhere that understood me
毫无保留地接受我
and accepted me implicitly,
但我还是被限制在跨性别的框框里
but I'm just still checking these trans boxes,
真的很烦
and I'm sick of it.
世界对你不好是吗
Did the world treat you bad?
别逗我了
Don't fuck with me.
有一次 我叫我妈给我买♥♥一匹小马
One time, I asked my mom for this pony I saw.
浅棕色的 深色的鬃毛被编成了辫子
It was light brown with a dark braided mane.
我求她给我买♥♥ 但最后她也没买♥♥给我
I begged her for it. You know what? She didn't get it for me.
是个悲伤的故事 -对 有时候生活就是很糟糕
It's a sad story. - Yeah, sometimes life sucks.
这和你的马不一样
This isn't a pony situation.
我主管觉得我帮不了别人
My-my supervisor doesn't think I can help anyone
只能帮跨性别客户 这太郁闷了
except trans clients, and it's fucking demoralizing.
这不叫郁闷 -就是
That's not demoralizing. - Yeah, it is.
今天有个白人女 想把我从椅子上抱起来
No. A white lady tried to lift me up from my chair today.
什么 -她觉得可以像婴儿一样抱着我
Wait. What? - She thought it would be okay to hold me like a baby.
我们好烂啊
We're the worst.
天啊 -拜托
Goddamn it. - Please.
我总是会遇到这种破事
Shit like that happens to me all the time.
总要教别人做个体面人 这样真的很烦
I'm just really tired of teaching everyone how to be decent fucking humans.
这就像... -人都很傻
You know, it's... - Look, people are dumb.
也看不♥穿♥你的想法
They can't read your mind.
你想要别的东西 就说出来嘛
So use your damn voice if you want something different.
说真的 我很同情你要帮助跨性别孩子
And seriously, I am sorry you have to help trans kids.
听着就觉得很难
It must be a real burden.
得了吧你 滚远点
All right. Fuck off.
你真是圣徒和殉道者 -你真烦人
You're a saint and a martyr. - You're a pain in the ass.
吃你们的披萨吧
All right? Eat the pizza I brought.
我代表全体白人女性
I do just want to say, on behalf of all white women,
向你们... 道个歉
I apologize... to both of you.
谢了 -谢谢
Thanks. - Thanks.
我第一次见到她的作品
So the first time that I saw her work was
是在巴德大学毕业展上
her senior thesis show at Bard.
真是太不可思议了
And it was fucking unbelievable.
要知道 那时候
And you have to remember, back then,
主流艺术家的作品从来不涉及种族
nobody in the mainstream was making art about race
压♥迫♥和性暴♥力♥
and oppression and sexual violence.
太震撼了
It was incredibly powerful.
你和她合作过吗
So did you ever work with her?
天啊 没有 我...
My God, no. When I...
90年代 我第一次开美术馆时
When I the opened my first gallery back in the '90s,
她已经声名远扬了
she was already a superstar.
我根本够不到她
She was way out of my league.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表