剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
拉字至上 前情提要
Previously on The L Word: Generation Q
丹妮无法容忍♥欺骗
Cheating is a deal breaker for Dani.
你必须告诉她 -我会的
You have to tell her. - I will.
什么时候 -我不知道
When? - I don't know.
大家都清楚来这儿的原因
Everyone knows why we're here.
玩的是无限注德州扑克
It's no-limit Texas hold 'em.
你想上我老婆
You tried to fuck my wife.
你们滚出去 再也别回来
You got to get the fuck out of here and never come back.
我落后于时代了
I'm behind the curve.
所以我会满足你的薪资要求
So I will meet your salary demands.
我也想和你一起去参加婚礼
I wish I could come to the wedding with you.
我很快就会离开他了 只是...
I'm gonna leave him soon. It's just...
离婚需要点时间
it takes time to get out of a marriage.
他们喜欢这本书
They love the book.
天啊
My God. Holy shit.
还有好消息 我找过芬利了
More good news. I spoke to Finley.
我说我们都很想她...
I said we both missed her and she...
等等 你做了什么
Wait, you did what?
靠 那是蒂娜 我前妻 凯莉 她未婚妻
Fuck. That's Tina, my ex, Carrie, her fiancée.
过来
Come here.
这是我女朋友艾丽丝
This is my girlfriend Alice.
玛丽莎正在和我讲她的丈夫和女朋友
Marissa was just telling me about her husband and her girlfriend.
她正要说有意思的事情呢...
You know, she actually brought up something kind of interesting...
是吗
Did she?
谢谢大家和我们一起
Thank you all for joining us as we celebrate
参加丹妮和索菲的婚礼
Dani and Sophie.
打扰一下 -糟了
Hello? - Shit.
我爱你
I love you.
我相信你也爱我 -索菲 怎么回事
Pretty sure you love me, too. - Sophie, what's going on?
我...
I...
真的对不起
I-I am so, so, s-so sorry.
什么时候的事
When did it happen?
别回答了
Don't answer that.
你想过要告诉我吗
Were you ever gonna tell me?
还是希望我们就这样结婚 生子
Or were you gonna let me marry you, have kids,
感恩节晚餐让我坐在你和芬利的对面
sit across from you and Finley at Thanksgiving dinner?
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
但是什么 -但是我害怕...
But what? - But I was scared that...
害怕什么 -只有那么一次
Of what? - It was a one-time thing.
一次... -我根本不关心你们睡了多少次
One time... - I don't give a shit how many times you slept together.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
别再说话了 -行
Just stop talking. - Okay.
无论你做什么都弥补不了
Nothing that you say will make this okay, ever.
永远
Ever.
还有谁知道
Who knew?
告诉我 还有谁知道
Tell me who knew.
是除了我 都知道吗
Did everyone know but me?
靠
Fuck.
天啊 对不起
God. Sorry.
芬利啊
Come on, Finley.
老天 -她真是手足无措
Jesus Christ. - She looks like a little kitten on a highway.
天啊 -好吧
My God. - Okay.
糟透了吧
That was bad?
反正不算太好
Well, it wasn't your greatest moment.
要我带你离开这儿吗
Do you want me to get you out of here?
我得去找索菲 -我能...
I got to go find Sophie. - I could...
迈卡 等一下
Micah! Micah, just wait!
这一定是我见过最自私的事了
I think that was the most selfish thing I've ever seen.
谢谢你让我做你的女伴
Thanks so much for making me your plus-one.
她喝醉了吗
Is she drunk?
不敢相信你居然这样瞎搞
I cannot believe you just did that.
抱歉 我不是故意搞砸一切的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin everything.
那你以为会怎么样
What did you think was gonna happen?
我不知道 我以为
I don't know. I thought
这是索菲想要的 -不... 别跟着我
it's what Sophie wanted. - No, just... Don't follow me.
是在我们家吗 -什么
Was it in our house? - What?
你在我们的床上操她吗
Did you fuck her in our bed?
没有 我绝不会那么做
No. I would never do that.
幸好你还有点底线
Good to know where you draw the line.
丹妮 拜托看着我...
Dani, please. Look at me...
丹妮 -我对你这么好
Dani - I have been nothing but good to you.
我错了 那是个天大的...
It was a mistake. It's a horrible...
不要再靠近我一步了
Do not come any closer to me. I swear to God.
我再也不想见到你
I never want to see you again.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
你太恶心了
You're fucking disgusting.
你知道 -我...
You knew. - I...
我知道你现在肯定很恨我
Dude, I know you must hate me right now,
我真的很抱歉... 天啊
but I am so, so sorry, I... God.
靠
Fuck!
小姑娘 没益处的
Ay, mijita. Me puede hacer daño.
因为我说得对
Porque tengo razón.
这么多吃的 我们可怎么办才好
I don't know what we are going to do with all this food.
太浪费了
Es un desperdicio.
我知道 我想拿些给客人
I know. I know. I tried to give some to the guests,
但他们肯定
but I guess, you know, I guess they lost
没食欲了 -给邻居吧...
their appetites. - A los vecinos...
我是丹妮 请留言
Hey, it's Dani. Leave a message.
丹妮居然朝着芬利的脸给了一拳
Man, I can't believe Dani punched Finley in the face.
换我我也打 -如果我膝盖好一点
I would. - If my knees were better
我也会打她的
yo misma le hubiera dado sus cachetadas.
丹妮还是不接我的电♥话♥
Dani's still not answering any of my calls.
给她点时间 她会想通的
Give her time. She'll come around.
或者不会 -没人问你
Or she won't. - Nobody fucking asked you. All right?
你就和爸爸一样 -什么
You're just like Dad. - What?!
你刚说我什么 -你应该告诉她的
What did you just say to me? - You should've told her.
是吗 你懂什么啊
Really? And what the fuck do you know about it?
别这么说 -告诉我 说啊
Ey, no hables así. - No, tell me! Go ahead. Say it.
我看你一点也不愧疚
I know you don't seem sorry.
我要怎样才叫愧疚
How can I seem sorry to you?
走吧 回去吧
Go. Go away.
我走了
I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
走吧 走吧 -天啊
Me voy. Me voy. - Jesus.
真是个野蛮人
Que barbaridad con ustedes.
我只问你一件事
Let me, let me ask you one thing.
拜托 不要现在把我弄哭
Please. Please don't make me cry right now.
芬利在婚礼上告白 觉得你会跟她走
Finley showed up at your wedding thinking it would work.
她为什么这样想
Why does she think that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道她为什么这样做
I don't know why she would do that.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我爱丹妮
I love Dani.
好
Okay.
那看看她能否再接受你
Well, let's see if she'll take you back.
我要去看一眼鸡
I got to go check the chicken, okay?
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what the weird thing is?
我觉得芬利可能没看过"毕业生"
I don't even think Finley's seen The Graduate.
[达斯汀·霍夫曼主演的电影(1967) 结尾男主在新娘婚礼上抢婚]
我也没看过
Neither have I, actually.
我也没有 但我能懂
Well, yeah, me, neither, but I get it, you know?
天 你说会不会是我的错
God. Do you think it was my fault?
因为是我打给芬利
'Cause I'm, like, the one who called Finley
叫她回来的 -不是
and asked her to come back. - No.
当然不是
My God, of course not.
不
No.
你说 假如索菲提前跟丹妮沟通
Do you think if Sophie had talked to Dani before,
坦诚自己对芬利动了心
and just had been honest about being attracted to Finley,
丹妮会接受吗
that maybe Dani would have been okay with it?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我不确定 我有很多客户
Well, I don't know. I mean, I have a lot of clients
都在原本的关系之外发生过性行为
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表