剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
who have sex outside the primary relationship.
一夫一妻制不一定适合所有人
Monogamy's not for everyone.
至少适合多数人 少数坏人除外
Well, it's for most people. Except the bad ones.
我只是觉得 充分的沟通很重要
Just, I think open communication is just so important.
如果不出轨 就没必要沟通
Well, there's nothing to communicate if you don't cheat.
你说得对
Right. Yeah, you're right.
你到底想说什么
What did you want to tell me?
我... 没什么
Yeah, I mean... it was nothing.
我忘了刷牙
I forgot to brush my teeth.
我不太信
That's hard to believe,
刚才的鹰嘴豆泥你都没吃
with all that hummus you were housing earlier.
娜特 你哭了吗
Nat? Are you crying?
没有
No.
我... 我是被牙膏呛住了
No, I j... I just... choked on some toothpaste.
好吧
Okay.
是我
Hey. It's me, again.
我... 对不起
Look, I... I'm sorry.
对不起 是我搞砸了
I'm sorry. I know I fucked up.
我在你♥爸♥家门口留了点东西
I left you something on your dad's porch.
拜托给我回个电♥话♥吧
Just please, please call me back.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
你能去开下门吗 -当然
Can you get that? - Of course.
你好 有什么事吗
Hi. Can I help you?
我是贝特·波特 找丹妮
Bette Porter for Dani.
让她进来 -请进
Let her in. - Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
你最喜欢的法式三明治
It's Tartine. Your favorite.
你不用这样
You really didn't need to do that.
拿着吧
Just take it.
如果不告诉你♥爸♥是我送的
Look, if you don't tell your dad it's from me,
他可能也会吃
he might actually eat it.
行吧
Okay.
蒂娜走的时候 我很讨厌
You know, when Tina left, I used to hate it
别人来问我"你还好吗"
when people would say, "How are you doing?"
所以我不会... -我很好
So I won't bother with... - I'm fine.
你会好的
You will be.
我现在就很好
No, I'm fine now.
事情已经发生了 我早该料到的
It happened. I should have seen it coming.
好吧
Okay.
你去上班吗
You off to work?
第一天 -那我不留你了
First day. - I won't keep you.
对了 如果你需要
You know, if you need anything,
我一直都在
I am here for you, always.
谢谢 但我真的很好
Thank you, but I'm-I'm fine.
那好 -祝你第一天顺利...
Okay. - Have a great first day and...
也谢谢你的三明治
thanks again for the food.
埃迪在城里所有牌局上封♥杀♥了我
Eddie blackballed me from every game in town.
真的 -是啊
Really? - Yeah.
所以你现在有空了吗
Does that mean you're available?
我有空 有空上班吗
Am I available? What, like, for work?
那我确实有空
Yeah. I'm available.
时间多得很 怎么回事
I'm wide open. What the fuck?
怎么了
What's wrong?
这些是什么
What am I looking at here?
那些筹码不算高级
Look, those aren't great chips,
但已经是我短时间里能弄到最好的了
but that's the best I could do on such short notice.
现在什么情况
What's happening right now?
我们现在只需要想好
Well, now, now we just got to figure out
想请谁来 -来做什么
who we want to invite. - To what?
我们的牌局
Our poker game.
谢恩
Shane.
我列了张表 但还不完整
Yeah, I made a list, and it's not completed,
你看看还缺谁 毕竟你现在是合伙人了
'cause I need you to add to it since we're gonna be partners.
是吗 -当然
We are? - Yeah.
我出地方 你来主持
It's my spot but you host.
小费归你 牌桌上赢来的归我
You keep the tips and I keep what I win.
简单明了
It's easy.
我很想答应
I want to say yes.
那就答应吧 -但不行
Good. Then say it. - I can't.
为什么
Why?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't really know how to say this.
没事 -你一点都不慎重
Say it. - You're not discreet.
我可以慎重
I can be.
我就带你去过一场牌局
I brought you to one game,
就一次... -行了
one time... - Come on.
我不知道她是埃迪的老婆
I didn't realize she was Eddie's wife.
她应该提醒我一声
She should've come with a warning label.
我知道 可你总爱惹麻烦
I know, but trouble follows you.
我恐怕担不了这么大的风险...
I just don't think that I can take this kind of a risk...
随你 -跟你干
All right. - With you.
行吧
All right.
我去接电♥话♥了
I'm gonna get the phone.
有件好事
One positive?
可以把这桌垫还回去了
We get to send this trivet back.
这么麻烦
This is awful.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
别
No.
我确实不方便来打包礼物
Yeah, probably not cool to pack the gifts
毕竟婚礼是被我搞砸的
of the wedding I ruined. Cool, awesome.
那我就不管了
I'm gonna sit this one out.
好
Right.
是那个男生给你打电♥话♥吗
So, is that lover boy blowing you up?
不 是"疑似诈骗"
No. "Scam Likely."
好吧
Okay, boo.
他还没离婚吧
He's still married, right?
你跟芬利一样 -不 我不是
You're the Finley. - No, I'm not.
我以前都不知道有斯科特这个人
No, I-I didn't know Scott even existed.
但你现在知道了...
But you do, now, so...
打蛋器去哪了...
Look, is there, like, a whisk somewhere or something? Just...
我来吧...
Here, let me, I can...
需要帮忙的话 我会说的
I'll tell you if I can't do something.
还在聊破坏婚姻的事呢
We still talking about ruining marriages?
对 -行吧 那我去吐了
Yep. - Great. I'm gonna go vomit.
你们好好玩
Have a good day, everybody.
又是沙拉 不 不
Another salad. No, no, no.
今天是什么汤
What's the soup of the day?
就是他们今天准备的汤
It's just the soup that they have for today.
番茄汤或者蔬菜汤 有时是蛤蜊浓汤
Sometimes it's tomato or veggie or clam chowder.
我喝蔬菜汁吧
I'll just have a green juice.
马上就来
Right away.
早
Morning.
你来了... 对此表示遗憾
You're here. That's... You're... I'm sorry you're here.
但我又很开心
But I'm glad you're here.
蜜月旅行又不能一个人去
Wasn't gonna go on my honeymoon alone.
也是 一个人去太奇怪了
Right. Yeah. That would be weird.
对 -老板好
Yep. - Hey, boss.
你也来了 真是...
You're here, too. That's...
是 你让我来的
Yeah. You told me to come in.
但要我走也行
But I can go if, you know.
我 我...
Yeah, no. I-I...
对了 今天是海鲜浓汤
By the way, the soup of the day is seafood bisque.
很高兴你回来了
I'm so glad you're back.
真的吗 -真的
Yeah? - Yeah.
我们可以的 我也可以
We can do this. I can do this.
我们都可以的
We can all do this. Yeah.
要有自信 -我们回来了
Eye of the tiger. - Okay. We're back.
过来 我太想你了 -真是...
Come here. I missed you. - Okay. That's...
还搞这一套呢 -我真的很想你
We're doing all this. - I really missed you.
我也想你 行了
I missed you, too. Okay.
见到你真好 -希望不是套话
Good to see you. - I hope that wasn't an HR thing.
我叫芬利回来的时候
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表