剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
因为她 我三十岁生日
That's how I spent my 30th birthday
是和八个嬉皮士在蒙古包里过的
with eight hippies in a fucking yurt.
你当时明明很喜欢
Okay. You loved it.
听我说 -不 我没有
Listen to me. - No, I didn't. What?
谢恩 如果她明天之前能找到那个人
Shane, if she finds someone by tomorrow,
你就不用在丹妮和索菲的婚礼上做她的女伴
you don't have to be her date at Dani and Sophie's wedding.
你去试试也无妨
I mean, you could give it a chance, right?
谁知道爱转角会遇见谁呢
I mean, you never know where love's gonna turn up.
就在你身边 -到处都可能
It's all around you. - It's everywhere.
想当年 有人抛掉博物馆的工作
Back in the day, whenever somebody left a museum job
转而当个艺术品商人
to become an art dealer,
我们常说 "他们弃明投暗了"
we used to say, "They've gone over to the dark side."
这话说得有点太过简单化了吧
That's a little overly simplistic, don't you think?
或许有一点
Maybe. A little.
贝特...
So, Bette...
你20年前在加州艺术评议会做的事
what you were doing at CAC almost 20 years ago,
结合艺术与社会活动
combining art and social activism,
当时没人那么做
obody was doing that back then.
你倡导过的那些问题 现在你应该也还关心吧
I assume you still care about those issues you championed?
我不知道有没有注意 我参加了市长精选
I don't know if you were paying attention, but I ran for mayor.
我还给你投了票 -胡说 扎卡里安
And I voted for you. - Bullshit, Zakarian.
你可以回去做博物馆馆长
All right, look, you can go back to being a museum director.
我知道你收到了很多工作邀约
I know you've had a lot of offers.
你也可以每隔几年办一次展出
And you could mount a show every couple of years
逐渐向有色艺术家的方向倾斜
that moves the needle incrementally for artists of color.
你也可以加入世界上最大的美术馆
Or you could join the biggest art house in the world
代表几十位边缘艺术家
and represent dozens of marginalized artists
还能用第一年的薪水 就还清竞选的债务
and pay off your campaign debt the first year of your contract.
我完全可以生气
You know, I could be a little irritated that,
你目光短浅 只把我和有色艺术家捆绑在一起
in your myopic vision, you've somehow associated me solely with BIPOC artists,
事实上在过去的20年里 我和很多主流艺术家都共事过
when, in fact, I've worked with pretty much every major artist for the last two decades.
但我只想说 你们代表了三位有色艺术家
But, instead, I will simply point out that you represent exactly three artists of color.
这也是我需要你的理由
Which is another reason I need you.
那些边缘化的艺术家
I mean, those marginalized artists are suddenly
突然在艺术圈里风头无两
the hottest commodity in the art world.
而我第一次发现
And I find, for the first time in my career, that, uh,
我落后于时代了
I'm behind the curve.
所以我会满足你的薪资要求
So I will meet your salary demands.
等等 你不是要...虚报低价来羞辱我吧
Wait. You're not gonna... You're not gonna insult me with a lowball offer?
此外 和有色艺术家有签约奖金
Plus, a signing bonus for all your BIPOC artists.
不
No.
我签下没个艺术家 都要有奖金
Signing bonuses for all artists I add to the roster.
成交
Of course.
还有10%的销♥售♥额
Plus ten percent of sales.
行 就这么定了
All right. We have a deal.
完美 -好
Wonderful. - All right.
扎卡里安先生 加州艺术评议会的丹尼尔·卡茨在线上
Mr. Zakarian, I've got Daniel Katz from the CAC on the line.
不错
Excellent.
替我向他问好 -我会的
Well, tell him I said hello. - Yes, I will.
你的办公室在最前面
Oh, uh, your office is straight ahead.
别拘束
Make yourself comfortable.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
卡尔 不 你太客气了
Oh, Carl. No, you're too much.
我... 放在了第二章
It was... No, I put it in the second, uh, chapter
因为我真的笑尿了
cause I did pee my pants, really.
我知道 我的父母... 对
I-I know. And my parents... I know.
没错 这我♥干♥了几个月了
Yeah, I've been working on it for months.
好笑吗
Oh. Hilarious?
这是出版商 他们喜欢这本书
It's the book publisher. They love the book.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是吗 你想提前出版时间
Really? Oh, you want to move up the publishing date?
好
Okay.
好极了 对
That sounds fantastic. Yeah.
可以 好
All right. Okay.
可以 向你妻子问好 再见
Okay. Love to the wife. Bye-bye.
天啊 艾丽丝
Oh, my God. Holy shit! Alice!
对 他们喜欢我的书
Yes. They love the book.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们会派最好的编辑来帮我按时完成
Um, yeah, they're gonna send their best editor to help me get it done in time.
他们想改动很多吗
Well, do they want a lot of changes or something?
不 不 他们只想要印刷前再最终确认一次
No, no, no, no. They just want to make, like, a last pass before it goes to print, you know?
我等不及要买♥♥一本了
I can't wait to buy my copy.
还有好消息 我找过芬利了
Oh, more good news. I spoke to Finley.
她说如果我需要她 她会回来
She said if I needed her, she'd come back.
什么 她应该待在堪萨斯城
What? No, she's supposed to stay in Kansas City.
我知道 但我说我们都很想她 她...
No, I know, but I said we both missed her, and she'd...
等等 你做了什么
Wait, you did what?!
我只是... -不 不
I just, uh, well, I... - Um, no, no, no.
你... 就跟她说 她不能回来
You just... you got to tell her that she can't come back.
她不能回这里
She cannot come back here.
到底怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
大伙儿都看着我们
Everyone's looking at us.
好吧 过来一下
Um, all right, just come on.
所以... -所以...
So, um... - So...
芬利... 和我...
Finley... and I...
我们... 你懂的
we, um... you know.
我们... -做了吗
We... - Did it?
是
Yeah.
你们... 什么时候...
When did you... when did you guys...?
就我们上季杀青的时候
Just, uh, when we wrapped last season.
天啊
Oh. Fuck.
没错 在休息室里
Yeah, in the green room.
我还在那沙发上打过盹儿
Oh. I nap on that couch.
就是...
I mean, it was...
这种事... 只有一次
Look, it was a... it was a one-time thing.
它也不代表什么
And it didn't mean anything.
虽然... 它真的很美妙
And, I mean, it was... it was fucking amazing.
我不需要...
Well, I don't need the...
细节 -她走了之后就结束了
details. - But she's gone and it's done.
行 -丹妮也不知道
Okay. - And Dani doesn't know.
现在我觉得该告诉她
And now I think that I should've told her.
你说我该告诉她吗
Well, do you think that I should tell her?
我... 我会把它留在过去
I... uh, I would leave it in the past,
只专注于未来
and I would just focus on the future.
对 对 -没错
Right. Right, right, right. - Yeah.
不 我不能这样
No. No, I can't do that.
我不能瞒着她 和她结婚
I can't marry her and not tell her.
我就去婚礼彩排晚宴 然后告诉她
Well, I'm just gonna go to our wedding rehearsal dinner, I'm just gonna tell her.
好 和我刚刚说的相反 -对
Okay, so opposite of what I just said. - Yeah.
你好 -谢谢
Hi. - Oh, thank you.
你来啦
There you are.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey. I'm sorry that I'm late.
你太美了
Wow. You look so beautiful.
你也是
Um, so do you.
很好看
You look amazing.
走吧 -好
Shall we? - Yeah
来吧
Come on.
不敢相信我们明天要结婚了
Can you believe we're getting married tomorrow?
新娘来了
Oh, here comes the bride.
得跟你聊聊
Need to talk to you.
好 等我一下
Uh, yeah, just give me a minute.
亲爱的
Ay, mi cariño.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
请
Please.
首先 我知道在场的各位都跟我一样
Well, first of all, I know I speak for everyone in this room when I say
很高兴你们没在夏威夷结婚
that we are so happy you didn't get married in Hawaii.
结婚
Getting married.
你要结婚了
You're getting married.
索菲 欢迎你加入我们的大家庭
Sophie, I want to welcome you into our family.
干杯
Salud.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表