剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
I got the gum.
是你买♥♥的吗 -是啊 你看到了
You did that? - Yeah. You saw that?
我可太喜欢了
That's what I'm talking about.
我是汤姆 -芬利 我喜欢他
Tom. - Finley. I like him.
汤姆 抱歉... 来一下
Tom? Sorr... Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不想破坏
Listen, I don't want to break
你写好的结构 -好吧
what you've already built. - Okay.
我只是想让故事更立体
I just want to make it stronger.
你意下如何
You up for that?
这个... 我感觉这好像
Well, I mean, to... I'm starting to feel like
也由不得我
I don't really have a choice.
太好了
Great.
那看看我的批注吧
Then you can read my notes.
大多都是"哈哈哈"
Mostly LOLs.
不过有张便条贴错了
I did, however, misplace a Post-It
上面有我过敏医生的电♥话♥
with my allergist's number on it.
我写的"喷嚏医生" 他不叫这名字
It says "Dr. Sneeze." That's not his name.
但我有鼻窦问题得去看
But I got a sinus issue that I got to take care of,
要是你找到了 麻烦递给我
so, if you find it, please just hand it my way.
我超期待的
I'm excited for us.
我超爱你2016年在市区展出的灯光装置作品
I fell in love with your 2016 light installation downtown.
在得知有位黑人发明了灯丝后
You know, when I learned that a Black man created the filament system,
我深知必须要创作点什么来纪念他
I knew I had to create something that was gonna honor him.
多亏了你 我每次开灯的时候
Well, thanks to you, I-I think of Lewis Latimer
都会想到刘易斯·拉蒂默
every time I turn on a light switch.
太好了 我很欣慰
Good, I'm glad.
你需要什么吗 喝水吗 -不用
Can I get you anything? Water? - I'm okay.
年轻一代必须明白
You know, our young people, they need to understand
我们一直在做了不起的事
that we've always been here doing incredible things.
对 所以我想帮你扩大受众
Yeah. Well, that's why I want to help you reach a wider audience.
我不想听这种销♥售♥话术
I don't, I don't need the sales pitch, okay?
这不是话术 是事实
It's not a sales pitch. It's the truth.
我想跟你合作 毋庸置疑
Look, I want to work with you. No question.
我知道你是谁 知道你代表了谁
I know who you are, I know what you stand for.
可你的老板
But-but your boss?
我知道 我想在艺术界做出持久的改变
I know. Look, I want to make lasting changes in the art world,
在这里我才做得到
and this is the place to do it from.
没错 我知道我能从内部改变体制
Yeah, I know that I can change the system from within,
但得有你这种艺术家跟我签约才行
but only if artists of your caliber sign with me.
我们能创造奇迹 基斯梅特
We can move mountains, Kismet.
抱歉来迟了
I am so sorry to be late.
不会 来得正好
No, no. You're right on time.
非常荣幸 -基斯梅特·罗素
Yeah, it's such an honor. - Kismet Russell,
艾萨克·扎卡里安 -这是我的荣幸
Isaac Zakarian. - This is such an honor for me.
你好 外面对我的赞许肯定过誉了
How you doing? I'm-I'm sure I won't live up to the hype.
不 你当之无愧
No. You already have.
你的作品很了不起
Your work is, it's tremendous.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
有件事我特别想知道
Now, there is something I am dying to know.
好 尽管问 -好
Yeah. Fire away. - Okay.
你2016年的灯光装置作品
Your installation in 2016,
几乎在同一时间
it showed at the exact same time
克里·詹姆斯·马歇尔出了"幕布女孩"
that Kerry James Marshall's Curtain Girl came out.
我一直觉得 你们的作品有关联
Now, I've always thought that your work was related.
对吗 还是说只是巧合... 还是什么
Am I right, or is that just a coincidence, or... what?
我们没有事先协调好...
You know, that was not coordinated...
但马歇尔确实是我的偶像 我相信
but Marshall is my hero, and I do, I do believe
我们是有共鸣的
that we are connected.
不管是我们继承的文化遗产
Whether it be through our legacy,
还是我们共同的祖先
our shared ancestry,
我们是联♥系♥在一起的
something just keeps us tied, you know?
是啊 那会儿
Yeah, yeah. You know, back in the day,
我有机会展出克里的作品
I had the opportunity to-to show Kerry,
但我没有 因为...
and I passed because...
我感觉 那时候 他还没准备好
I just felt, at the time, you know, he wasn't ready.
但老天啊
But man, man,
现在我会不惜一切把他签回来
what I wouldn't give to get him back here now, though.
对吧
Right?
基斯梅特 我们知道你没在画廊展出过...
Kismet, we know that you've never had a gallery...
他以前是不需要
Well, he's never needed one.
抱歉 我看过"纽♥约♥时♥报♥"上的文章
Sorry. I read that New York Times article.
你继续 -好
Go ahead. - Yeah.
如果你跟我们合作
Well, look, if you work with us,
我保证 你绝不用
I will see to it personally that you will never again
再筹七年钱 去完成一个项目
have to wait seven years to fund one of your projects.
你们真了解我的痛点
I see you know where to hit me where it hurts?
更棒的是 你跟我们签约
And better yet, you sign with us,
所有人都会知道你的大名
everyone's gonna know your name.
这个得网上搜索一下了
This is gonna be a google.
你不用做这些
You don't need to do that.
没事 这没什么
No, it's no trouble.
我就是在整理想要邀请的嘉宾
I'm just organizing the wish list of guests
做个分类
into, different categories.
有的是政客 然后
You know, like, politicians, and then,
这边一堆是啥都有的
miscellaneous pile over here.
真的不必 没关系的
No, really. It's okay.
我有的是时间
Well, I got the time.
我已经装满了好几个糖果罐
I already filled up a bunch of candy jars
扔了艾丽丝冰箱里的12盒过期酸奶
and threw out, like, 12 expired yogurts in Alice's fridge.
尝起来没变质
You know, they didn't taste off,
但闻着有点怪 所以...
but they, kind of smelled funky, so...
你12盒都尝过了
You tried all 12 yogurts?
是啊 可不能冤枉好酸奶
Yeah. You can't let go of a good 'gurt.
你真傻
You're so stupid.
你外婆生我气了吗
Hey, is your grandma, like, mad at me?
看来是生气了
I will take that as a yes.
你该冰敷一下
You should ice that.
我想留着这道疤
Well, I sort of was gonna keep it around,
这是我为捍卫你的荣誉受的伤...
'cause I got it defending your honor, so...
别这样
Don't do that.
哪样 -别开玩笑
Do what? - Don't make jokes.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
好吧 那你想我怎样
Okay, well, what do you want me to do here?
我希望你心怀愧疚
I want you to feel bad.
我想你跟我一样愧疚...
I want you to feel just as bad as I do, right...
等下 你觉得我不愧疚吗
Hold on, you don't think I feel bad?
当然不是 我知道你愧疚
No, yeah, I know that you do.
你为自己有愧 对我外婆有愧
You feel bad for yourself, you feel bad for my grandma.
操 你肯定也对丹妮有愧
Fuck, I bet you feel bad for Dani.
我当然对丹妮有愧
Of course I fucking feel bad for Dani.
那我呢
And what about me?!
你伤害了我
You hurt me!
之后可以去喝杯鸡尾酒
You could go for a cocktail after.
你把我伤得很深
You hurt me so bad.
拜托 你不幸福
Come on. You weren't happy.
我... 我当然幸福
I... yes, I was.
我很快乐
I was happy.
好吧 -我根本不想你出现在那儿
All right. - I didn't even want you there!
也不想你来这儿
I don't want you here.
我从来不想你回来
I never wanted you here.
我回头打给你
I got to call you back.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
好了 这真是太不专业了
Okay, that was the furthest thing from professional.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
我也是 -不会再发生了
Me, too. - It won't happen again.
我了解拉拉 我认识很多拉拉
I know lesbians. I know a lot of lesbians,
有拉拉的地方总是充满戏剧性
and drama has a way of sticking around.
我走
I'll go.
什么 -没错 我要辞职
What? - Yeah. I'll go, obviously.
你们是完美搭档 我就...
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表