剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
你就坐下吧
Man, sit your ass down.
你 你坐下吧
You should, you should sit.
好的好的 我坐下 泰丝
All right, all right, all right. I'm sitting, Tess. Jesus.
行吧
All right.
谢恩 你知道我为什么开扑克局吗
Shane, do you know why I started this poker game?
不知道 -因为我想要有个地方
No. - Because I wanted a place
让黑人女同能够前来
for Black lesbians to be able to come,
破除偏见 和谐相处
kick it and just vibe.
主要是因为西好莱坞都是你们这样的人
Mainly because y'all take up a lot of space in WeHo.
那种狄娜·肖尔[美国女歌♥手]式风格不适合我们
That Dinah Shore shit is not for us,
我也不喜欢你们的音乐
and I don't fuck with your music.
太难听了
It's wack.
我想做的只是把我们的世界合二为一
What I wanted to do was sort of bring our worlds together.
允许你们来到我们的地盘
So by allowing you to come into our space,
我以为你会对我的地盘表示尊重
I assumed you'd be respectful of my house.
你对我好像有所误解
Uh, okay. I, um, I think you lost me.
你想上我老婆
You tried to fuck my wife.
我也是这反应
That was my reaction, too.
抱歉 等等 克洛伊
I'm sorry. Hold on. Chloe.
我完全不知道她是你老婆
I had no idea she was your wife.
真的 她什么都没说
Truly, she said nothing.
这些话她没必要告诉你
She don't really have to say anything to you.
她想上谁就上谁
She can fuck whoever she wants.
我跟你说过放规矩点
I told you to behave yourself,
现在沟通的桥梁已经毁了
and now the bridge has been burned.
我不能再让你来这里在我们的游戏之夜里耀武扬威
All right? I can't have you coming in here trying to colonize our game night.
你们滚出去 再也别回来
You got to get the fuck out of here and never come back.
好 那我要拿回刚刚为今晚付的钱
Okay, I'd just like the money that I just passed off for the night.
一万不会还你
10K is gone.
这就算是赔款吧
We just gonna call it reparations.
挺公平的 行吧
That's fair. Yeah. Okay.
我们走 -抱歉
Let's go. - My apologies.
我完全不知道 -抱歉
I had no idea. - I'm sorry.
道歉我收下了 -走吧
Yeah, I-I receive that. - Go.
好了 我走
All right, I'm going.
抱歉 埃迪
Sorry, Eddie.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
你也是
You, too.
操 -我的天
Shit. - Oh, my God.
我靠 泰丝 我对天发誓
Jesus Christ. Tess, I swear to God,
我完全不知道那是她老婆
I had no idea that was her wife.
我知道 -我对你发誓
I know. - I swear to you.
请你相信我 -我知道 我知道
Please trust me. - I know. I know.
我靠 你真该看看你现在的表情
Oh, my God, you should've seen your face though.
什么 我
What? Me?
你还是看看你自己的吧 -才不是
You should have seen your face! - No!
别说我 明明是你
Don't put that on me. You're projecting.
我得跟你说件事
I-I have to tell you something.
好吧
Okay.
艾丽丝今天说要给我升职
Alice offered me a promotion today.
太棒了 宝贝 恭喜
That's great, baby! Congratulations!
我知道 但任务很繁重
I know. It's-it's a lot of work though
还要担不少责任 所以...
and a lot of responsibility, so...
我相信... 你绝对能处理好的
I have... I have no doubt that you can handle it.
但我们不是要组建家庭吗
Yeah, but we want to start a family.
你怀孕的话一定很可爱
You're gonna look so cute pregnant.
我靠
Oh, God.
但我不想一心二用
But I don't want to do both.
好吧 那就告诉她吧 宝贝
Okay. Well, then tell her, baby.
感谢她信任你 告诉她目前的情况下
Thank her for believing in you, and tell her that right now
不符合你自己的人生计划
it just doesn't fit in with your plans.
我们的人生计划
With our plans.
我想和你生孩子
I want to have babies with you.
你一定会是有史以来最棒的妈妈
You're gonna be the best mama ever.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我昨晚做了个超怪的梦
I had the weirdest dream last night.
是什么
What?
说吧 -我不能告诉你
Say it. - I-I can't tell you.
别这样 是什么 告诉我
Stop it. What? Tell me.
等等 等等 是春梦吗
Wait, wait. Was it a sex dream?
详细告诉我 我的天
Tell me everything. Oh, my God.
我要听细节
I want every detail.
梦到贝特·波特了
About Bette Porter?
我知道
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道... 很奇怪 但...
I know, I know, I know. It-it... it's weird, but I...
我觉得这个梦是有原因的
I feel like it happened for a reason.
好吧 -就是
Okay. - I think it was, like,
好像我的潜意识希望我告诉你
my subconscious trying to tell me to tell you
我为她工作的时候 对她动心了
that-that I had a crush on her when I worked for her.
虽然没有别的意思
A-And even though it doesn't mean anything,
但我觉得应该在结婚前告诉你
I just thought you should know before we got married, you know?
就... 就只有这样 只有动心
I mean, is-is... is that all? Just a crush?
当然 天啊
Of course. Oh, God, no.
什么事都没有
Nothing happened.
我不可能那么对你 -是
I-I would never do that to you. - Yeah.
我绝不能接受出轨
Cheating is, like, deal-breaker shit.
我绝不会出轨 就是这样
No, no. I would never. That'd be it.
对 -否则就玩完
Right. - Like, we'd be done.
这种事可没有挽回的余地
Like, there's no coming back from that.
我知道 我听到了
No, I-I hear, I hear, hey, I hear you.
是吗 -听得很清楚
Yeah? - Loud and clear.
好
Okay.
我爱你 你知道吧
I love you. You know that?
我爱你
I love you.
我们走吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
宝贝
Yes, baby.
你来解扣子
I'll let you unbutton.
没什么用 过来
It just doesn't work. Come here.
当时非常糟糕
It was a total disaster.
后来蒂娜和凯莉来了
Until Tina and Carrie showed up.
不是吧
No.
天 吉吉做什么了
Oh, God, what did Gigi do?
她其实挺好的
She was, she was great, actually.
我想也是 她很擅长随机应变
Oh, I bet she was. Yeah, she's great in crisis.
是啊 -没错
Yeah. - Sure thing.
我去...
I'm just gonna...
不 等等 贝特... 你们来电了吗
No, wait, Bette, hol... Did you, did you guys hook up?
别说了 -怎么样嘛
Stop it. - Yeah, wait, what happened?
有进展吗 -没有
Yeah, like, like, anything? - Nothing.
接吻...
Kissing or...
我们要听细节 -...指交之类的
We want details. - ...fingering or anything?
是接了吻
Okay. We kissed.
什么 -是 有点...
What? - Yes, it was...
尴尬 对吧 是有点尴尬吧
Okay, awkward, right? Kind of awkward, you guys?
是你要介绍我们认识的
You were the one who introduced us.
我知道 但是吧
I know, but you know.
现在我们有共同点了
Now we share something in common.
有点... -对
It's just... - Yeah.
真的有 -你要不要...
We really do. - Did you want to...
我要... 我马上回来 -要来签名吗
I got to... I'll be right back. - Do you want to sign it?
天 真不知道这些东西该怎么写
God, I never know what to write in these things.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 有点事要处理
Yeah, I got to take care of a thing.
你有埃迪的消息吗
So, have you heard from Eddie?
她不接我的电♥话♥
She is not exactly answering my calls.
认真的吗
Are you serious?
是
Yeah.
泰丝 抱歉 我...
Tess, I'm sorry. I...
我知道你喜欢那儿的工作 真对不起
I know you loved working there. I really am sorry.
差不多吧
Something like that. Yeah.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表