剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
好了 再见啦
Okay, bye, guys!
爱你们哦 -再见
Love you! - Bye!
华夫饼的事很抱歉
Sorry about the waffles.
在学校玩开心
Have a good day at school!
这人干什么呢
What is this person doing?
干什么呢 走啊
What are you doing? Move up.
走啊 傻♥逼♥
Move up, you motherfucker!
我很开心你能觉得我搞笑
Well, I'm glad you think I'm funny.
不... 不是啦 我在重看发给出版商的稿子
N... Oh, no, no. I was just rereading the draft I sent to the publisher.
也对 笑你自己写的笑话
Okay, yes. Laughing at your own joke.
非常合理 -卵巢囊肿那章的标题
Yes. That makes more sense. - Do we still like the title
"润滑油 咪♥咪♥和输卵管"
"Lube, Boobs and Tubes" for the chapter
现在听来还是很有才吧 -是啊
on my ovarian cyst? Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
当然 当然 -好的
For sure. For sure. - Okay.
作为畅销书作家
And then when you're a best-selling author,
就能拥有自己的润滑油生产线了
you can have your own lube line.
我觉得我们... -走啊
I think we're... - Let's go!
现在考虑润滑油的事有点早了吧
kind of getting ahead of ourselves with the lube, but yeah.
这条道怎么一动不动
Why isn't this line moving?
因为这样事情就太简单了
Cause that would just be too easy.
死直女足球妈 快开车
Fucking hetero soccer mom. Go!
你知道什么好玩吗
You know what would be fun?
什么
What?
速战速决来一下
A real quickie.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yeah.
就在车后面吗 -快去
In the back? - Get back there.
有小孩呢 -管他呢
But the kids. - Who cares?
快 快
Go, go, go.
早上好
Morning.
你好 吉吉
Hey. Gigi. Hi.
你还这么喜欢在公共场合做♥爱♥啊
Happy to see you're still super into public sex.
等等 她是开玩笑 还是你一直都...
Wait, is she kidding? Have you always liked...?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我们复合吧
To get back together.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
开玩笑呢
I'm joking.
我是来送伊莱的班级小蛋糕的
I'm dropping off Eli's class cupcakes.
要我把你们那份也带进去吗
Do you want me to bring yours in, too?
完蛋了
Oh, fuck me.
你忘了 -没错
You forgot. - Yeah.
我真忘了 -好吧
I did. - Okay.
我... -那我就...
I... - Well, I'll just...
让他老师切成两半好了
I'll have his teacher cut these in half.
我这儿有口香糖
You know what? I have gum.
不错 -还有杏仁
Oh, nice. - I have almonds.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, I'm good. Thank you.
我就不打扰你们... -我是想帮帮忙
I will let you guys... - Just trying to help.
继续车震了
get back to your car sex.
不过... 这后面空间挺大
You know... there's plenty of room back here.
装得下...
It can easily fit... three.
三个人
three.
够了...
Okay...
不好笑 -是
Not funny. - Yeah.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
祝你们也过得愉快
Have a good day.
她居然拿了两片 -她还朝我挤眉弄眼
She took two pieces. Two! - She winked at me.
烦死人了 -我们要拿她怎么办
She's a real menace. - What are we gonna do about her?
在她耳朵里放个芯片 她靠近时能有个准备
Put a chip in her ear so we know when she's close?
不 她得找点事做 能让她专注的事
No, she needs a project. You know, something to focus on.
或者找个人陪
Or someone.
没错 -她需要个女朋友
Yes. - She needs a girlfriend.
没错
Yes.
让她去烦别人
Someone else's problem.
没错
Yes!
天哪 -你看看
Oh, my God. - Okay, see?
怪不得我这么爱你 你总有好主意
This is why I love you. Because you have the best ideas.
确实 谢谢 -真的很棒
I do. Thank you. - You really do.
我当然知道这个平台有多大
Of course I'm aware of what a huge platform it is
也知道这是个可以改变人生的机会
and what a life-changing opportunity it could be.
但我还想多方考虑一下
I'm just still weighing my options.
凯莉呢
Where's Carrie?
马上就到 -好
She's coming. - Okay.
她还在停车
She's just parking.
我... 我说了 我还没有最后决定
Well, as I... as I said, I haven't made my final decision yet.
还有别的事情得商量
Well, there are other things that we would need to discuss.
今天下午吗
This afternoon?
没问题 我今天下午应该能来
Uh, yes, I think I could come in this afternoon.
不如我给你发条短♥信♥
You know, wh-why don't I send you a-a text
告诉你我什么时候有空
with some possible times.
行 那就到时候再联♥系♥
All right. Yeah. And you can just get back to me.
太好了 到时候见 再见
All right, terrific. Till then. Bye-bye.
抱歉刚在打电♥话♥ -没事 不用道歉
I'm so sorry about that. - Please, don't apologize.
贝特 -亲爱的
Bette. - Honey.
你好 凯莉 -很抱歉
Carrie, hi. - I'm so sorry.
我开进车道的时候 划了你的信箱
I nicked your mailbox on the way up the driveway.
亲爱的 没那么严重
Honey, it's not that bad.
如果你有油漆 我就能帮你补一下
Listen, if you got some paint, I could touch it up for you, no problem.
没事的 -真的很抱歉
No. That's okay. - I'm so sorry.
真没事 -对不起
See? It's fine. - I really am.
那斜坡真难开
Man, that hill is a bitch.
确实 你不用带东西来的
Yeah, it can be. You didn't need to bring anything.
我做了蛋饼 -太棒了
I made a frittata. - How nice.
我团购了街边那家越南面包店的优♥惠♥券
I had a Groupon for this little Vietnamese bakery down the street. Yeah.
团购啊
Groupon.
是 -东西很多
Yeah. - Got a lot of stuff.
我都不知道是些什么东西
I have no idea what any of it is.
好吧 -你有砧板吗
Okay. - Do you have a cutting board?
当然 -太好了
Uh, yes, sure. - Great.
打电♥话♥的人听起来很强势啊
Whoever was on the phone sounded pretty aggressive.
是艾萨克·扎卡里安
Isaac Zakarian.
他想让我去他的画廊当总经理
Wants me to join his gallery as managing director.
真的吗 -那是谁
You're kidding. - Who's that?
他是位国际大富商
He's an international megadealer.
可以算是首富的那种大富商
I mean, pretty much the biggest in the world, right?
确实
That he is.
贝特以前说他是亚美尼亚恶魔
Bette used to refer to him as the Armenian devil.
这话是不是有点种族歧视
Oh, isn't that a little bit racist?
我好像从没说过这话
I don't think I ever said that.
没错 就是这种话
Yeah, well, that's the kind of thing
会让你输掉选举 你知道吧
that could've cost you the election, you know?
但我没说过...
Yeah, but I never said it, so...
你一定很伤心吧 就这样输了
I mean, that must've been horrible for you, losing like that.
遇到这种事情 会有什么感受
I mean, what that must've been like for you,
我简直无法想象
I can't even imagine. Right?
怎么了 亲爱的
What, honey?
不是... 自从希拉里输了
No, I just... Since Hillary lost,
我总会想这种事
you know, it's all I think about.
想到输掉选举的女性 真不公平
These women losing elections. It's not right.
谁又想输呢
Well, nobody likes losing.
我就是个典型的失败者
Actually, I'm a pretty good loser.
毕竟公设辩护人嘛
You know, public defender and all.
尽力而为 然后向前看
I give it my best, and then I move on.
有好用点的刀吗 这把有点钝
Do you have a better knife? This one's kind of dull.
有 -安吉知道我们来了吗
Sure. - Um, does Angie know we're here?
我告诉她了
I told her.
安吉
Hey, Angie?
我觉得你们可以开始了...
I think, you know, you guys should start, so...
这样安吉会好受点
Be easier for Angie.
安吉好受还是你好受啊
Yeah, easier for Angie or easier for you?
宝贝
Honey.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表