剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
You two need each other, and I...
反正也是我的错 所以...
Well, this is all my fault, anyway, so...
很简单 我会辞职的
Really, it's a no-brainer. I'll go.
行吧
Okay.
这段时间谢谢你 艾丽丝
Thank you for everything, Alice.
芬利 你很好
Finley, you're good.
我很高兴能在这里工作 -我也很高兴
I really loved working on your show. - I loved having you.
你... 保安不会让你带走的
Yeah, you should... Security will want you to leave that.
我会教雨果怎么给你冲咖啡
And, I'll teach Hugo how to make your coffee.
太感谢了
Well, that would be really nice.
雨果大人 冲咖啡了
Hey, Hugo Boss. Coffee.
他到底说了什么
What did he say, exactly?
他跟个新兴的黑人艺术家说
He told an emerging Black artist
他的偶像 克里·詹姆斯·马歇尔
that his hero, Kerry James Marshall,
不在扎卡里安的名单里 因为他还没准备好
wasn't on the Zakarian roster because he wasn't ready.
虽然我不认识这个人
I mean, I don't even know who that is
但还是能感受到赤♥裸♥裸的歧视
and I can still see the thinly-veiled racism.
真是恶心
It's disgusting.
基斯梅特的作品很重要
Kismet's work is just so important,
我知道我能够帮他更进一步
and I know that I could help take him to the next level.
可他绝不可能跟艾萨克签约
I just, I just don't see a world in which he signs with Isaac.
你不能签下他吗
Can't you just sign him
保证他只跟你合作
and guarantee he'll exclusively work with you?
或许可以
Maybe.
不过这样我成了什么了
But then where does that leave me?
我还是得和扎卡里安合作
I mean, I still have to work with Zakarian.
至少他能付你一笔巨款
At least he's paying you an insane amount of money.
他是在利用我
He's just using me.
那就以其人之道还治其人之身
Use him back. Get yours.
不知道这样值不值得
I don't know if it's worth it.
我... 我不适合做这种
You know, I don't, I don't think I'm cut out
出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的事
for selling my soul.
你只用想清楚 自己想要什么回报
You just need to get clear on what you want in return.
你想要什么
What do you want?
想要这个吗
You want this?
等下
Wait.
你想要这个吗
You want this?
想
Yes.
想要这个吗
You want this?
回答我
Answer me.
想
Yes.
好了 芬利辞职了
Well, Finley walked out on me,
我的编辑说我的书是垃圾
my editor told me my book was shit,
我觉得很...
so I'm feeling really...
现在是晚上10点 你怎么突然...
It's 10 p.m. Why are you suddenly...
我觉得很不错
feeling really good about myself.
是杰夫吗
It's Jeff?
他打你了吗
He hit you?
天啊 又在看 -我...
My God. Again? - I-I...
别一直审问我 行吗
Just stop being a cop for a second, okay?
行吧
Okay.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我想玩开心农场
I wanted to play FarmVille.
密♥码♥是你生日
My code's your birthday.
别卖♥♥我的牛
And don't sell my cows.
我和奎埃拉分手
Look, I pushed Quiara away,
我也终于明白 我改变不了她
and I had to realize that I couldn't change her
她也改变不了我
and she couldn't change me.
但我不想改变索菲
But I don't want to change Sophie.
我知道 我...
Yeah, I know. I know. What...
我想说的是
What I'm saying is,
你要给自己时间 让自己伤心之后慢慢想通
you just, you got to give yourself some time to grieve and find some clarity,
一切都会变好的 -要等多久
because things will get better. - When?
很快
Soon.
也可能永远都好不了 -什么
Maybe never, I don't know. - What?
我的天 听听我说的吧
My God. Okay. Do you mind if I try?
好 天哪
Yes, please. God.
我觉得谢恩是想说
I think what Shane is trying to say
我们很容易
is that we tend to get
陷入一种循环
stuck in certain patterns
直到终于遇到那个对的人
until we meet the person that we're meant to be with, right?
到那时 就可以打破这种循环
And then, when you do, you can end the cycle.
这才是我们的目标
I mean, that's what we're all in it for.
谢谢你 这就是我想说的
Thank you. That's exactly what I was trying to say.
不过... 我回来是因为...
But... Okay, I came back because I...
我爱索菲 而且很早就开始了
I love Sophie, and I think I have for a really long time,
我就... 真的很相信
and I just, like... It does make sense.
我们在一起的时候
Like, when we're together, like, when we hooked up,
很... 很合拍
it... works.
但她要和丹妮结婚 我...
And then she was gonna marry Dani, so I, like...
我只能争取或逃避
It was like fight or flight,
所以我跑回家了 振作起来
so I fled, I went home, I got my shit together.
开始戒酒 也想明白了
I stopped drinking, cleared my head.
我以为我明白当时的情况了
I thought I understood what was going on,
可艾丽丝打电♥话♥来
but then, when Alice called
说着"索菲很想你"
and was like, "Sophie misses you,"
我以为我真的有机会
I thought I actually had a shot.
笨蛋艾丽丝 -就...
Fucking Alice. - Like...
不是她的错
It's not her fault.
我认识她很久了
I-I've known her for a long time.
就是她的错 -我觉得
It kind of is. It's true. - Listen, I think
现在的重点是 你要住哪里
the important thing, right now, is w-where are you gonna live?
你不能再住以前那儿了吧
I mean, you can't stay in that house, right?
没错 是不该住了
Yeah, probably shouldn't.
我能给自己辩解一下吗
Can I just defend myself for a second?
我知道婚礼在那天
I-I knew the wedding was that day,
但我以为要晚上才开始
but I thought it was later, like, at night.
就... 我没想到当时真的在举♥行♥婚礼仪式
Like... I didn't think I was walking into the actual, real wedding,
我还戴着帽子
in a hat.
我他妈还戴着帽子
Walked in in a fucking hat.
我知道 我们都在
I know. We were there.
都看到了
We saw.
我...
I just...
我还以为我终于做了件对的事
I thought I was finally doing the right thing.
我真傻
Yeah. I'm an idiot.
我就不应该回来
I should've never come back.
现在连工作也没有了
I don't even have a job anymore.
直接裸辞了
I literally had to quit my job.
你可以来这儿上班
You can work here.
真的吗
Really?
当然可以
Of course. Yeah.
我为你感到骄傲
And, look, I'm proud of you.
为什么
Why?
你敢说真话
You spoke your truth.
这不是件容易事
It's not easy to do.
很多人都做不到
Not many people can do it.
我要去尿尿
I got to pee.
会没事的
It's okay.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
好了 我...
All right, I...
怎么了
What? What?
没事
No, nothing.
你刚说的话还真可爱
That was just surprisingly sweet.
你在做什么
What you doing?
丹妮爸爸叫我给她带点东西...
Dani's dad asked me to bring her some things, so...
让你找拳击手套了吗
Yeah? Any boxing gloves in there?
我怕她下次打我还这么狠
'Cause I could use a lighter touch next time.
拜托 不好笑吗
Come on, that was funny.
不管怎样 我知道
Hey, for what it's worth, I, like, know
我就是一团糟
I'm a total piece of shit.
但你不是... 你是个很好的朋友 所以...
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表