剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
娜特
Nat?
娜特
Nat.
娜特
Nat.
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么 我没有... -别说了
What? I wasn't... - No.
别... 跟着我
Look... No. Don't follow me.
我没睡着 我只是在闭目养神
I wasn't asleep. I was just resting my eyes.
别 -我眼皮累了
No! - I have heavy lids.
我终于上了冲浪板
So, I finally get on the paddleboard.
在上面待了30秒
I'm up maybe 30 seconds,
然后嘭的一声摔下来 摔惨了
and then, bam, I go down hard.
人仰马翻 板在我上面
Like feet over head, board over me.
他们还派人来救我
They send someone over to save me.
那个女人再也没给我打电♥话♥了
The woman never called me again.
你呢 最糟的一次约会是什么样的
So how 'bout you? What's your worst date?
天啊
Oh, gosh.
我都记不得
I don't even remember.
少来了
Oh, come on.
贝特·波特不会有糟糕的约会吗
Bette Porter doesn't go on bad dates?
这次约会可以放轻松啦
Takes the pressure off this one, I guess.
说实话 我只是...
Uh, well, in all honesty, I just...
很久没约会过了
I haven't been on a date in a long time.
我觉得... 约会这件事
I think... I guess I find the whole concept
有一点... 可悲
just a... a little sad.
是这样啊
Okay.
我个人认为 这是有用的一步...
I personally find it to be a useful step in the process of...
能让你更加了解
I don't know, getting to know someone
想要再继续相处的人 或者...
you might like to spend more time with, or...
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
我懂你意思 洛杉矶是个充满...
Look, I completely get it. L.A. is filled with...
我日 靠
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
是这样的
Okay, here's the deal, all right?
那是蒂娜 我前妻 凯莉 她未婚妻
That's Tina, my ex, Carrie, her fiancée.
我不喜欢她 她们这个夏天就要结婚了
Not a fan. They're getting married this summer.
好了 -看这是谁啊
Okay. - Look who it is.
想不到啊 -你们好
Imagine this. - Hi.
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hello.
你们好 这是...
Hey. Hi. This is, um...
艾丽丝安排了... -你们好 我是吉吉
You-you know, Alice had this... - Hi. I'm Gigi.
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
很高兴认识你 这位一定是凯莉吧
Nice to meet you. And you must be Carrie.
是的 -常听贝特提起你
Yes. - I've heard so much about you.
是吗 贝特跟你说的我的事
Oh, really? Anything Bette's told you about me is
都将成为呈堂证供
subject to cross-examination.
开玩笑的 我知道我们都是一队的
I'm kidding. I know we're all part of the same team.
哪一队啊 -洋基队
What team is that? - Yankees.
永远的 非它不可
All the way. Yankees or die.
我听说这个地方很棒
Well, I hear this place is great.
是的 记得点扇贝 烤得正好
It is. Get the scallops. They are perfectly seared.
不了 我受不了扇贝的口感
Ooh. No, I got a texture thing with scallops, honey.
我真吃不下去
No can do. I can't, no.
那就留给大人吃吧
Well, save 'em for the grown-ups, right?
祝你们用餐愉快 -你们也是
Well, enjoy your dinner. - You, too.
你也是 -好的
You, too. - Okay.
我真想跟你告白了...
Okay, I would say I love you...
但我还没有很了解你
but I don't really know you that well.
不 大胆说吧
No, go ahead, say it.
娜特和艾丽丝会很高兴的
Nat and Alice would be thrilled.
她说的是什么话
What the hell is she talking about?
"那就留给大人" 把我当成什么人了
"Save 'em for the grown-ups." What does she think I am?
你人呢 亲爱的
Where are you, honey?
我来了 -来吧
I'm coming. - Go ahead.
看到她俩在一起会难受吗
Does it hurt to see them together?
抱歉 你不用回答
I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that.
最开始 我也见不得娜特和艾丽丝在一起
It was hard for me, at first, to see Nat with Alice.
和一个人一起生活过 一切结束后
You make a life with someone, and when it's over,
你就仿佛在黑暗中打转
it's like you're spinning in the dark.
我只是觉得...
I just really thought that...
最开始 她离开的时候
Well, at first, when-when she left,
我以为 我以为蒂娜只是需要一点空间
I thought, uh, I thought Tina just needs some space, you know?
她长大之后 几乎一直绕着我转
I mean, she's spent practically her entire adult life in my orbit.
她可能只是需要点时间 多考虑下自己
She probably just needs to be front and center for a while.
但是之后...
But then, um...
你以为她会回到你身边
You thought she'd come back to you.
凯莉在朝这边看呢 她看着气坏了
Carrie's looking over here and she looks pissed.
我不想再抱怨了 但这里
Now, I don't want to complain again, but here.
他们这字体也太小了 亲爱的
They make the font so small, honey. Look.
得靠你念给我听了
You're gonna have to read it to me,
我根本看不清
'cause I can't even read it.
要是我看不清盘子里的菜
And if I don't know what's in the dish, sweetie,
你知道会怎么样 -怎么样
you know what's gonna happen? - What?
我会胃食管反流 -你每次都这么说
I'm gonna get reflux. - You always say this.
我知道 但我总得点点啥吧
I know, but I'm gonna order something,
我会胃食管反流 整晚都毁了
I'm gonna get reflux. Gonna ruin my whole night.
你觉得贝特还好吗
Do you think Bette's okay?
贝特 -对
Bette? - Yeah.
不 我觉得她不太行
No, I don't think she's okay.
我觉得她还爱你
I think she's in love with you.
不 她才没有
No, she is not.
不 她爱你
Yes, she is.
她和那个漂亮女人坐在一起
I mean, she's sitting with that beautiful woman,
但她却只是望着这边 看着你
and all she can do is look over here and stare at you.
你觉得她漂亮吗
Do you think she's beautiful?
客观评价上 大众眼光来看
Objectively, in, like, a common kind of way, I guess.
是的 是漂亮的
Yes, I guess I could say so,
但比不上你
but, honey, she's no you.
这点请相信我
Trust me on that one.
而且 如果你想点扇贝
And, listen, if you want to order the scallops,
我绝对愿意尝尝
I'll totally try the scallops.
还记得我们在墨西哥 你骗我吃生鱼
Remember when we were in Mexico and you got me to eat that raw fish?
你说 "这是酸橘汁腌鱼 谁知道它是生的"
You said, "It's ceviche. Who knew that was raw fish?"
确实 -那个我很爱吃
Yeah, I did. - I loved that.
我不知道为什么我这么快就妥协了
I don't know why I'm so quick to just throw things away,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I mean?
如果你想点扇贝 我一定会吃
If you want the scallops, I'll do the scallops.
我觉得你很美
I think you're beautiful.
是吗 -嗯
Yeah? - Yeah.
你能这么说真好
That's a nice thing to say.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
她们肯定又在谈论我们
They're definitely talking about us again.
真的吗
Really?
过来
Come here.
我们... 等等 真的要这样吗
Oh, we're... Wait, we're really doing this?
嗯 没错
Yeah. We're doing this.
你可真是个淘气鬼
You're very naughty.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
没什么 没有 你真的很兴奋
Nothing. No. You're just, you're so excited,
我都快跟不上你了
I can barely keep up with you.
谁能想到扑克这么好玩呢
Who knew poker would be so fun, huh?
确实很有趣 -没错
It is fun. - It is.
我很喜欢 看到你开心我也高兴
I love that. I love seeing you happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
请 女士优先
Oh, ladies first, please.
买♥♥入 -一万对吧
Buy in. - Yeah, it's ten, right?
对
Yup.
埃迪 怎么了
Eddie, what's going on?
今晚有牌吗 -没有
Is there a game tonight? - Nah.
今晚没有 谢恩 你要不先坐下
Not tonight. Shane, why don't you sit down.
不 没事 我可以站着
No, I'm okay. I think I can, I can stand.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表