剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
就喜欢热闹一点
You know, just to be around people.
再来点酒吗 -一点就好
Maybe more wine? - A little more.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
好吧 那我... 能加入你们吗
Okay. Okay. Can I... Can I join you?
抱歉 我知道这不是约会
Sorry. I know this isn't a date,
但这样能最快摆脱他们
but it's the fastest way to get rid of them.
是啊 确实够快的
Yeah. Yeah, that-that was fast.
我真的... 为你和贝特感到高兴
You know, I'm really... I'm really happy for you and Bette.
她很了不起
She is an amazing woman,
我很高兴 她能找到这么善良有趣的人...
and I am glad that she found someone who is kind and funny and just...
抱歉 我说错话了吗
Sorry, did I say something wrong?
没有的事 只是...
No, not at all, it's just...
我不确定 我和她会不会有结果
I'm just not sure it's gonna work out with us.
靠
Shit.
不好意思 我不该说那些的
Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.
算了
No, forget it.
我想多了解你一些
I want to know more about you.
我弃牌
I'm out.
你还好吗 -我没事
You okay? - Yeah.
你在骗我吗
Are you lying to me?
没有 我真没事
No. I'm good.
我再来杯马提尼
I'll take another martini.
没问题 -谢谢
You got it. - Thanks.
这儿真是好莱坞
This place is Hollywood, y'all.
真的 太完美了
Straight up, which is crazy.
在墨西哥餐厅吃工作晚餐
I mean, a work dinner at a Mexican place
作为英语文学专业的人
when you're an English Lit major.
肯定想不到 -那你会想什么
You don't picture this. - What do you picture?
债务
Debt.
我发现你身上有很有趣的事...
So, something I find very interesting about you...
我们可以谈也可以不谈
We can talk about or not talk about.
你是个双性恋 对吗
You are a bisexual person. Right?
对 -好的
Yeah. - Yeah. Okay.
那你呢 -我吗 不
What about you? - Me? No.
我... 我年轻的时候踢过足球
You know, I... I did play soccer when I was younger,
球队里有很多体贴的男人
and there were a lot of thoughtful men.
但是信不信由你 我是百分之百的异性恋
But no, I am, believe it or not, a hundred percent hetero.
我以前足球队的兄弟
Actually, one of my old soccer mates
跟我的前女友订婚了
is engaged to marry my ex-girlfriend.
我还要做他的伴郎
I'm gonna be the best man at their wedding.
我会和我哥们站在圣坛边
I'll be at the altar with my buddy
看着她走下红毯 走向他 而不是我
watching her walk down the aisle to him, and not me.
我有一分替他们高兴 九分嫉妒他们
I'm ten percent happy for them, 90 percent jealous,
我相信你也能理解
which I'm sure you can understand,
鉴于你们的情况和约定
given your circumstance and arrangement.
我才不嫉妒
I'm not jealous.
娜特爱我
Nat loves me.
她不爱玛丽莎
Nat doesn't love Marissa.
她只想和她上♥床♥
She just, you know, wants to fuck her.
好吧 这对我来说就很难
Well, that would be difficult for me.
我... 我很难把性和情感分开
I... I have a hard time disconnecting sex and emotion.
要做也行
I mean, I can do it,
但很难 比男人嘴上说的要难多了
but it's hard; I mean, it's way harder than guys let on, you know?
是吧 -是
Yeah. - Yeah.
我觉得跟自信心有关
I think it's a confidence thing, though.
我的前女友... 她叫米拉
My ex-girlfriend... Her name is Meera.
就叫这名字 -米拉
That's her name. Yeah. - Meera?
很漂亮... 是 简直了...
Piece of work... yeah, that'd be fucked up...
我非常嫉妒
like, I'd be just so jealous.
因为如果是我 我得看到...
'Cause if it were me, and I had to see it...
实际上
matter of fact, matter of fact,
我也不知道该怎么处理这些破事
I don't know how I would be able to handle that shit.
你是觉得她的笑话比我的笑话有意思吗
You gonna to laugh at her jokes and not my jokes?
我可能需要...
I might, I might need to...
我感觉有点... 行了
I might, I feel a little... Yeah.
我得... 我不能走那边... -艾丽丝 等等
I got to... I can't go that way... - Alice, wait!
艾丽丝 艾丽丝
Alice. Alice! Alice!
别进去 这里是厨房♥
No, no, no, no, no, no! This is the kitchen!
你不该进来的
You're not supposed to be in here, girl!
汤姆 汤姆 -我来了
Tom! Tom! - I'm coming!
我能把她弄出去
I'm gonna get that mole to go, I think.
汤姆 -我在呢 就在你旁边
Tom. - Yeah, I'm I'm here. I'm with you!
靠
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
操 -你还好吗
Fuck. - You okay?
艾丽丝 艾丽丝
Alice. Alice?
是因为焗烤起司吗
Was it the queso fundido?
有时候焗烤起司是不怎么好吃
'Cause sometimes ain't nothing fun about that dido.
娜特也在这儿约会
Nat's here with her date.
真是可怕的巧合
What a horrible coincidence.
汤姆
Tom.
是你安排的 -我...
You totally set this up. - I...
天啊 都是你安排的
Holy cow. You totally set this up!
所以我们才坐在厨房♥旁边
That's why we were sitting by the kitchen.
我得看着
I had to see it.
我得看看她们 才能感受到
I had to see them, okay? In order to feel it.
感受到什么
In order to feel what?
不是...
Well, well, it wasn't...
不是嫉妒 -好
It's not jealousy, okay? - Okay.
你就别... 不是... -我不会说你嫉妒
So don't try to... it's not... - I'm not gonna say it's jealousy,
希望你是生气
but I hope you're pissed.
换做是我 早气坏了
'Cause I'd be pissed the fuck off.
想知道是什么感觉吗
You want to know what it feels like?
想 -感觉像有个人
Yeah. - It feels like someone took a,
拿着把生锈的刀
like, a rusty knife,
捅在我心上 然后还 -妈呀
and they just jabbed it in my heart and they just, - Shit.
往下一划刀 -天啊
Like, slicing it down, okay? - God!
把我的内脏往外掏
And then they're just taking my insides out.
就这样... -行了
And they're just, like... - Shit!
好了别说了 不是因为你
Stop, stop, stop. And that's not you.
是垃圾的味道 再加上这个画面
It's the smell of the trash, and that image was way more
太血腥了 -对不起 我...
visceral than I expected. No! - I'm sorry, I just...
不 没事 你别担心
Don't, don't, don't, don't worry about it.
写进书里吧
Let's put it in the book, though.
我没想到看到她们 会让我这么伤心
I didn't, I didn't think seeing them was gonna hurt this bad.
就...
And, it's...
天啊
God.
完了
It's over.
完蛋了 对不对
It's over, isn't it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
操 我没拿包 还有...
Fuck. I left my purse. I left my...
我不能进去 不能再看到她们
I can't go in there. I can't see them.
没事 我去拿 我马上回来 等我
Don't worry, I'll go get it. I'll be right back. Stay here.
好
Okay.
门锁了 锁了 -妈的
It's locked. It's locked. - Fuck me!
没事 -干
No. - Fuck.
不敢相信 我都快输了
Couldn't believe it. I was down,
结果来了个8到J的顺子 就这样了
and then I came back with that jack-high straight and it was over.
这牌就是这么容易让人上瘾啊
It is a trip how this game gets in your head, don't you think?
是啊
Sure.
怎么了 -没事
What's wrong? - Nothing.
泰丝 怎么了
Tess, what happened?
告诉我
Come on, talk to me.
之前那个男的
That guy, from earlier.
跟着我到了办公室 把手放在我身上
He followed me to the office and he put his hands on me.
我笑了 因为一般都会教我们这样
And I laughed, because that's what we're taught to do.
我就一直等着他摸腻了...
And I just waited for him to get tired, and...
受不了我一直不答应
sick of me not saying yes,
最后他终于走了 就是这样
and he did, eventually, and he left and that's it.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表