剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
从读研我就一直在教治疗方法
I've been teaching therapeutic modalities since grad school,
现在真的要实践了 我...
and now I actually get to apply them. I...
你说的我听不懂 不过...
I don't know what you just said, but...
这是我梦寐以求的工作 -大厅里有咖啡厅
It's a dream job. - There's a coffee shop in the lobby.
有了这个经验 未来我就可以自己开诊室
This could put me on the path to having my own practice.
还是免费的
And it's free.
迈卡 -好 谢谢
Micah? - Yeah. Thanks.
很谢谢你今天能来
Look, I'm really grateful that you were able to come today.
家里真的很别扭
It's really weird at home.
小事而已
Yeah, totally fine.
我还巴不得能有借口
I, honestly, will take any excuse
不按时去上班呢 所以... -是哦
not to show up to work on time, so... - Of course.
我要去娜特的办公室找她
Okay, I have to go meet Nat in her office.
为我祈祷吧
Pray for me.
玩得开心 -晚点联♥系♥你
Have fun. - I'll call you after.
迈卡 -怎么了
Micah. - Yeah?
衣服好看 大家都在说
The shirt's great. Everyone's talking about it.
他们肯定在议论
They're definitely talking about it.
好 -那家伙在说
Okay. All right. - That guy's talking about it.
再见 你回去吧 谢谢 -这家伙肯定也在说
Bye. Just go. Thanks. - This guy'sdefinitely talking about it.
这些促销的酒 泰丝说要怎么来着
Tess said something about these promo bottles.
我记不太清了 你知道吗
I can't remember what it is. Do you know?
不知道 放那儿就行
I have no idea. But just leave them there.
也许她要用来做♥鸡♥尾酒
Maybe she can make a cocktail out of them.
行 收到 -谢谢
Okay. Copy that. - Thanks.
那我去收拾垃圾了
Then I'll do garbage duty.
去跟我的老鼠朋友打个招呼
Say hello to my little rat friends back there.
你最好是在开玩笑
That better be a joke.
谢恩 -在
Shane. - Yeah.
有事问你
Question for you.
我可以给你答案
I might have an answer for you.
为什么我上周的薪水是五千块
Why is my paycheck from last week for $5,000 dollars?
我不知道你是怎么想的
I don't know what the hell you were thinking,
我可不是来寻求施舍的
but I am not a charity case.
不是给你的 是给你♥妈♥的♥
Well, that's not for you. It's for your mom.
行 可我得自己赚 -你会挣到的
Okay, but I wanted to earn that. - You are gonna earn it.
抱歉 我刚才很心烦
Shit. Okay, I'm sorry. I, like, was upset,
还准备了一大段话
and I had this whole speech planned.
大概喝了四杯咖啡
And I drank, like, four espressos
就想说个痛快...
so that I could get it all out, and...
我现在感觉整个人都在发抖
I actually feel like my bones are shaking a little bit.
看得出来 -谢谢
I can tell. - Okay, thank you.
不客气 -等等 这些是什么
Welcome. - Wait, no, what are those?
我跟芬利说了 别再拿促销的酒
I told Finley to stop accepting those promo bottles.
不是什么好酒
They're no good.
她人呢
Where is she?
我可不能告诉你
You know, I'm not gonna disclose that information.
我怕你把她杀了 万一你真杀了她
You know, 'cause you might kill her, and if you do,
我会良心不安的
I just can't have that on my conscience.
告诉我 她在哪儿
Tell me where she is.
妈呀 乔蒂
God. Jordi!
乔蒂 我有个妹妹 同父异母的妹妹
Jordi. I, I have a sister. I have a half sister.
天啊 什么 -我... 对吧
My God. What? - I got... Yes, I got... I know.
我今天收到结果了
I got my results back today,
他们会帮你匹配家庭成员
and they match you with family members,
有个妹子给我发了消息 -妈呀
and I got a DM from this girl. - Shit.
我去 -她是我同父异母的妹妹
Holy shit! - And she's my half sister.
天啊 她多大 -是吧
My God. How old is she? - I know.
她15岁
She's 15.
她住在哪儿
Where does she live?
就在本地 -不是吧
Here. - Shut up.
对 她想见面 -天啊
Yes. She wants to meet. - My God.
太酷了 你妈怎么说
This is so dope. What did your mom say?
她还不知道
Well, she doesn't know.
好吧
'Kay.
我们得去见她
Well, we still have to meet her.
我们 -当然
We? - Of course.
如果她用了假身份...
I mean, it could be really dangerous if it's...
你会有危险的
If she's not who she says she is.
你可能会被塞进后备箱
You could end up in the trunk of a car.
你想被带走吗 -你真愿意陪我去吗
Hello. Taken? - No, you'd really come with me?
当然
Of course.
如果你想要我去 我就去
If you want me there, I'm there.
我想
I do.
那我就去 -谢谢 乔蒂
I'm there. - Thank you, Jordi.
大楼的屋顶有泳池
The building has a rooftop pool,
热水浴缸 和一个三百多平的健身中心
hot tub and a 3,000-square-foot fitness center,
但那些都算个屁 原谅我的粗鲁
but fuck all that. Pardon my French.
这才是真正的亮点
This is why we're really here.
我懂贝特的意思了
I see what Bette meant.
你还真有一手 -谢谢
You are amazing. - Well, thank you.
直走 主卧就在右手边
The master is straight down to the right.
我不... 我不太确定
Yeah, I don't... I don't know about this place.
一个人住真的太大了...
It's really big for one person and...
我现在真的想买♥♥吗
I mean, do I even want to buy something right now?
拜托 这里多好
Por favor, it's perfect.
你需要有个自己的地方
You need a place that's yours, okay?
我爸妈也是这样
My parents are the same way.
我爸常说 "房♥子能让人自♥由♥
My dad always used to say, "Four walls make a man free,
前提是自己的房♥子"
but only if he owns them."
你♥爸♥妈是哪里人 -伊朗
Where are your parents from? - Iran.
你肯定能把这里变成个温馨的家 丹妮
I'm pretty sure you'll make this a lovely place, Dani.
慢慢看 不着急
Take your time. There's no rush.
不用了 她要了
No. No, she'll take it.
你可以开始准备合同了 吉吉
You can start drawing up the contract, Gigi.
我只听你的
I'll do whatever you say.
开始准备文件吧
You can start the paperwork.
你忙吗
You busy?
我的球队要争冠军 -看来你很忙
My team's in the championship! - So you're swamped.
赢了
Yes!
我跟你没完
This is not over.
"拼车卡拉秀"[综艺节目]的单元 我有个疑问
I had a question about the Carpool Karaoke segment.
打住 我们别这么叫
Okay, I have to stop you there. We have to stop calling it that,
因为这种话詹姆斯·柯登会听到
because somehow it got back to James Corden
我们正在推特上吵架呢
and now we're in a huge Twitter fight.
是吗
Really?
和英国人吵架是会这样 他说我"厚脸皮"
I mean, as much as you can be in a fight with a British person. He called me "cheeky."
我要不要还击 说他是英国烂牙
Should I get him back with, like, a British teeth dig?
行 -行
Yeah. - Okay.
对 你知道所有深夜脱口秀节目
Yeah. So you know how all late night talk shows
都有素♥人♥版吧
have their version of man on the street, right?
我一直在想 也许我们的节目也该这样
I keep wondering. Maybe that's what our segment needs to be.
让同性恋的素♥人♥上节目
Like, man on the street, but-but gay.
那不就是比利·艾希纳吗
Isn't that just Billy Eichner?
对 就是这个意思
Yep. That's exactly what that is. Okay.
那我继续想 然后向你汇报
So I'm gonna keep thinking about it, and I'll get back to you.
别的事还好吗
You good otherwise?
我在担心下次和汤姆的合作
Yeah, I'm just dreading my next work sesh with Tom.
好吧 你和娜特还好吧
Okay. And-and things with Nat are okay?
当然 我们很好
Yeah, they're good.
她刚跟玛丽莎睡了一晚
I mean, she had her first sleepover with Marissa.
你都可以接受吗
And you're just fine with that?
是啊 挺好的
Yeah, I'm great.
有什么事吗
Everything okay?
没事 都挺好的
Yeah. So good. So good.
我... 那我就继续想馊主意了
I'll, I'll keep thinking of more bad ideas, too.
我主要教的是家庭系统理论
Mostly I taught family systems theory,
聚焦于悲伤对家庭成员的作用
with a focus on how grief impacts the family unit.
那挺好啊
Good for you.
我很小的时候爸爸就去世了
Yeah, my dad died when I was pretty young,
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表