剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
不是 我只是想感谢你
No, God, I'm just trying to thank you. Okay?
谢什么
For what?
今天我跟娜特说了 她也听到了我的话
I stood up to Nat today, and, she really heard me.
是我让你这么做的吗
Did I tell you to do that?
对 你吼我 说我还像个孩子
Yeah. Yeah, you actually kind of yelled at me for being a baby.
这听着确实像我
Yeah, that sounds more like me.
所以 我就... 想给你点别人给不了你的东西
Yeah, so, I just... I wanted to get you something that no one else has.
什么
What?
这是什么 -托妮
What the fuck is that? - That's Toni.
是匹小马 就是马
She's a pony. I mean, she's a horse,
但今晚可以当它是小马
but we can call her a pony tonight.
我知道你妈妈没买♥♥给你 所以...
You know, I know your mom never came through, so...
天啊 当时我只是想表达
My God, I was just trying to make a point
人生有时很艰难 天啊
that sometimes life is hard, fuck!
抱歉
Man, I'm sorry.
我只是觉得 小马 马...
Look, I-I just thought, you know, pony, horse...
不 没事 谢谢你
No, it's okay. Thank you.
早知道 我就该给你讲 我想要劳力士却得不到的故事
I mean, honestly, I really should have told you the story about wanting a Rolex.
对 -但是 谢谢你
Right. Yeah. - But thank you.
谢谢你认为我能骑上它
And thanks for assuming I could ride it.
对 所以你... 你要试试吗
Yeah. So, you gonna... you gonna do it?
托妮 来玩一场吧 宝贝
Well, Toni, I mean, let's do this, girl.
你手♥机♥带了吗
All right, do you have your phone?
带了
Yes, I have my phone.
充满电了吗 -满了
And it's charged? - And it's charged.
不用进来了
Well, please don't come in.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
这... 不然也太尴尬了
It's... I just... I'll just die.
我得确认跟你见面的不是个恋童癖
I mean, I need to see that you're not meeting a pedophile.
我明白 但你能从外面确认吗
I hear that, but can you just check from outside?
你可能会想让我进去
I think you're gonna want me in there.
我今天很好看
I look pretty cute today.
图案叠穿 很潮 -去教会的也这么穿
Pattern on pattern is in. - Says the church lady.
行吧
Okay.
安吉拉 如果你有任何需要
Angela, blink twice or scream at the top of your lungs,
眨眼两次或者大声喊我们
whatever, in case you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们 我们就等在这里
We'll be, we'll be right here.
好 我爱你 -我爱你
Okay. I love you. - I love you.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你能行的 去吧 -我们就在这儿
You got this. Go. - We're right here.
我们都在 -嗯
We're right here. - Yeah.
你是凯拉 对吧
You're Kayla, right?
对 -我是安吉
Yeah. - I'm Angie.
有点尴尬 -确实
Is this weird? - This is weird.
我能... 坐下吗 -坐吧
Can I... Can I sit? - Yeah, sit, sit.
抱歉 -没事
Sorry, - No, it's okay.
谢谢你来... 见我 -没事
Thanks for meeting... me. - Yeah.
那是我的家人 她们有点紧张
Hi. That's my family. They're kind of nervous.
你还好吗 -还行
You okay? - Yeah.
我应该在她包里偷偷藏个
I should have just concealed a listening device
录音笔什么的 -确实
in her bag or something. - We could have.
她是个聪明孩子 她没事的
She's a smart kid. She's gonna be fine.
安吉知道谁是她的家人
Angie knows who her family is.
你知道的 -谢谢你
You know that. - Thank you.
真的很感谢你们都能过来
I really appreciate you both being here.
不然我们要去哪儿 -当然
Where else would we be? - Of course.
真希望蒂娜在这里
I wish Tina were here.
是啊
Yeah.
这件事她的反应特别平静优雅
Of course, she's handling this whole thing with total grace
不像我 还对吉吉发火
while I'm biting Gigi's head off,
她明明提了非常合理的建议
you know, for offering very reasonable advice.
娜特还想继续和玛丽莎上♥床♥ 所以
Well, Nat wants to keep fucking Marissa, so, I mean,
可能会更糟
it could be worse.
你可以阻止这些事 艾丽丝
You can shut all of that down, Al.
我不行
Actually, I can't.
对她来说 这事也不能就那么过去
It's not like it's something that's just gonna go away for her.
就算不是玛丽莎 也会是别人
I mean, if it's not Marissa, it's gonna be someone. You know?
她们是不是还挺像的
Do you think they look alike?
确实 -绝对是
Yeah, I kinda do. - Definitely.
太美了
This is so beautiful.
你还好吗
You okay back there?
我还行
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm-I'm good.
你... 开心吗
Are you... you glad you came?
真庆幸我来了
I am so glad I came.
那我们下次再来
We should do this again sometime.
好 下次再来
Yeah, let's do this again sometime.
今晚有私人活动 不营业了
We're closed tonight for a private event.
开始吧
Let's do this.
好 这是我出的部分
All right, here's my end.
进来吧
Come in.
她在酒吧那头
She's at the end of the bar.
她叫泰丝 把钱给她
Her name is Tess. Give her your money.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
泰丝 谢谢你 干杯 -干杯
Tess, thank you. Cheers. - Cheers.
我把这些拿到后面去
I'm gonna go take these into the back.
你给了她一拳
You punched her?
是
I did.
天 真不错
My, good for you.
这是不花钱就能看的吗
I would have paid money to see that.
不过现在 我和朋友的关系
Yeah, except now things are pretty awkward
就有点尴尬了
with me and my friends.
至少你♥爸♥还站在你这边
Well, at least you have your dad on your side.
他以前不这样
He wasn't always.
是最近情况才有所好转
But things have gotten better recently.
但这... 也让我觉得事情变得更糟了
Which, which makes me think that something's gotten worse.
为什么这么说
Okay, why? Say more.
我觉得... 我爸可能病了
I think... I think my-my dad might be sick.
什么 你为什么会这么想 -我也不知道
What? Why would you think that? - I don't know.
我知道这话听着很蠢 但他对我太好了
I know this sounds crazy, but he's been, like, too nice to me.
可能是因为他爱你 知道你很受伤
Maybe he loves you, and he knows you're hurting.
他其实不怎么喜欢我前任
Yeah, well, he wasn't the biggest fan of my ex.
我本以为他会幸灾乐祸 但…
I would have expected him to gloat, but...
你和家里人关系好吗
Are you close with your family?
说来好笑 小时候 我爸是我最好的朋友
It's funny, my dad was my best friend growing up,
但我出柜后 他就不理解我了
but when I came out, he just stopped understanding me.
我妈很了不起 是个狠角色
But my mom was terrific. She's a hard-ass.
也是那种被惹火绝对要打回来的人
She would definitely have punched someone, too.
我们现在比以往都要亲近
And we're closer than we've ever been.
我和兄弟们 关系时好时坏 但...
And my brothers and I, we've had our ups and downs, but...
我们都一直互相关心 互相爱护
we've always loved the shit out of each other.
治愈我爸... 我曾经很生气
But yeah, my dad... I used to be so angry,
但现在我只是替他遗憾
but now I just feel sorry for him.
因为他错过了这一切
I mean, he's missing out on all of this.
那我能说什么呢
What can I say?
你有几个兄弟
How many brothers do you have?
七个 除了我全是男孩 -七个兄弟
Seven. All boys and me. - Seven brothers.
和他们生活肯定一股味儿 -臭得要死
That must have been so smelly. - Fucking smelly.
还一团乱
And hectic.
我夹在他们中间 所以童年都是做不完的家务
I was right in the middle, so my childhood was just one long chore wheel.
但是... 他们教我打架
But... they taught me how to fight,
为我挺身而出
and they always stood up for me.
而且总是有人陪着我
And there was always someone around,
特别是我遇到困难的时候
especially when things were hard.
但你像是那种肩上担子很沉的人
But it sounds like you had to shoulder a lot on your own.
我确实是
Yeah. Yeah, I have.
特别是我妈妈去世后
Especially since my mom died.
家里安静得可怕
It was just so quiet.
我就会去朋友家里玩 在那里过夜
I would actually go over to friends' houses and sleep over there
这样醒来就能和他们的父母一起吃早餐
just to wake up and eat breakfast with their parents.
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表