剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
后来 业内就盛传
And then, of course, she was given this reputation
她很难相处
as being a difficult artist.
难相处 是委婉地说她是女性吧
Difficult being a euphemism for female.
还是黑人 -当然
And Black. - Of course.
之后 在2000年
And then, in 2000,
她在时代周刊上开了专栏
she published an op-ed in The New York Times
说艺术世界是
calling the art world
"公开大搞种族歧视 有组织地反对黑人"
"openly racist and systematically anti-Black."
然后呢
What-what happened?
她急流勇退
She disappeared.
不再创作 也不在公众场合露面
She stopped working and stopped showing.
直到现在 -直到现在
Until now. - Until now.
到现在 现在
Until now. Until now.
你想回去吗 -回去吧
You want to go back? - Let's fucking go back.
走吧 -走
Yes! Come on. - Go, go, go.
你和娜特是两年半前在同性恋中心认识的吗
So you and Nat met at the LGBT Center two and a half years ago?
是的 我们彻夜畅谈
Yes, and, you know, we talked all night.
基本上是我讲故事 她在笑
I mean, mostly, she was just laughing at my stories, but
但她的笑... 完全... 融化了我
her laugh, though... it just... I don't know. It melted me.
真是令人羡慕 我前任说她喜欢我
That's very endearing, 'cause my ex told me she loved
是因为派对上只有我一个人胖乎乎
that I was the only guy at the party with a dad body.
那你还和她约会
And you dated her anyway?
我这人很会放低身段
I had really low self-esteem.
反正我不知道
Yeah, anyway, I don't know.
她说只有我才让她笑成那样
She said no one ever made her laugh like that,
我也很喜欢 所以我第二天约她出来...
and I really liked that, so I asked her out the next day, and...
从那时起我们就在一起了
We've been together ever since.
那你们和吉吉的关系又是怎么开始的
So, why'd you guys open a relationship up with Gigi?
是因为... 龙舌兰
I think it was... tequila.
不 不对 不对
Yeah. No. No, no, no.
是伏特加
It was vodka.
艾丽丝 别呀 -什么
Alice. Come on. - What?
你得说得再深入一点
You got to give me more than that.
你想要那种深刻的回答 我不... 就...
What? You want some big, deep answer. I don't... It...
就很自然而然
That's what it was.
她的前妻很美 我们很有激♥情♥ 再加上...
She has a hot ex-wife, we had chemistry, and...
伏特加
vodka.
我不知道我能不能这样
See, I don't know if I could do that.
也可能你们比我要高级得多吧
You know, maybe it's because you guys are way more evolved than I am,
我和一个女人在一起 眼里就只有她
but when I'm with a woman, I only see her, you know?
是
Yeah. Yeah.
所以... 吉吉
Okay, so, Gigi.
这段关系为什么又结束了呢
Why did you guys end that relationship?
她们是前妻
Well, they're ex-wives.
所以就很复杂
So that was complicated.
你知道吗
But you know what?
娜特和我... 又回到了开放式关系
Nat and I... we are back into the open thing.
主要是娜特 -你...
Yeah. Well, Nat is. - You...
她进入开放式关系 我乐于接受
It's more her thing, but I'm along for the ride.
等等 她... 在约别人
Wait. So she's... she's dating?
对 就一个
Yeah. Well, one person.
你见过吗
And you've met her?
见过一面
Like, briefly. Yeah.
换做是我 肯定接受不了
Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.
你懂我的意思吧 根本不可能
You know what I mean? There's no way.
只要见过这个人
After seeing the person,
我就只会想象他们做♥爱♥ 在咖啡厅里约会
all I would do is picture them having sex, going on coffee dates,
共进早餐
eating breakfast together.
早饭后再来一次
Fucking after breakfast together.
或者... -剪刀式
Or... - Pumpkin-patching.
我... 说得太过了 抱歉
I've... said way too much. I'm sorry.
这... 我... 今天... 就这样吧
It's... I-I just... Let's... today.
我...
Yeah. I'm...
写作和头脑风暴有点累了 好吗
With the writing and the brainstorming. Is that okay?
当然
It's totally fine.
抱歉 我多嘴了 -没事
I'm s-I'm sorry. I got a big mouth. I'm sorry.- Okay. Yeah.
没事
No, it's fine.
我能问你个问题吗 -说吧
Can I ask you a question? - Yeah.
你愿意晚点继续吗
Would you be up for doing this maybe later?
比如晚饭
Perhaps dinner?
今晚
Tonight?
可以
Yes.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
真的吗
Really? For real?
当然 -好
Yeah. - Okay.
我叫助理给你发有件
I'm gonna have my assistant, you know, email.
我很期待你的邮件
Yeah, yeah. I'll-I'll be looking for the email.
好
Okay.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing here?
回来换个衣服
I came home to change.
你现在不该在戏剧社吗
Wait, aren't you supposed to be in drama club?
活动结束得早
It let out early.
你这是什么
What have you got here?
我做了网上基因检测
Okay. I did that DNA website thing.
我... -蒂娜和我明确说过 不要去网上查基因
And I... Mama T and I specifically told you not to do the DNA website thing.
我知道
I know.
我有个同父异母的妹妹
But I have a half sister.
你没有妹妹 -然后...
Okay, you don't have a sister. - And...
你没有 -我有
You don't have a sister. - I do.
说了你没有 -我想去见见她
No, you don't. - And I'm supposed to meet her.
你已经说好要去见她了 -对
You made plans to meet her? - Yes, I did.
还瞒着我
Behind my back.
安吉莉卡 我最担心的就是你的安全
Angelica, my number-one concern is for your safety.
我们不知道这个女孩是谁
Okay, we don't know who this young girl is.
这不是我想说的 -她还不一定是个女孩
That's not what I'm saying. - Or even if it is a young girl.
网上的东西 谁他妈说得清楚
I mean, it's the fucking Internet, for fuck's sake.
行
Fine.
安吉... -我的天啊
Angie... - Dear-dear God!
靠 -我也很高兴见到你
Shit. - Nice to see you, too.
你来了 -他们没有覆盆子味的
Yeah. Hi. - They didn't have raspberry,
所以我买♥♥了草莓味
so I subbed for strawberry.
对不起 我现在有点事
I'm sorry. I'm just in the middle of something.
是安吉的事 -怎么了
I-it's Angie. - What-what happened?
她还好吗 -她背着我
Is she okay? - She went behind my back
上了个什么破基因检测网查捐赠人
and she went on some fucking DNA website to find the identity of her donor.
天啊
Okay.
你很难接受吗
Is that a huge problem for you?
娜特和我... 没有对孩子隐瞒他们的捐赠人
Nat and I... we're open with the kids about their donor.
好吧 这不一样
Okay, well, this is different. All right?
安吉的捐赠人不是在精♥子♥库里找的
We didn't find Angie's donor at a sperm bank.
他是我们认识的艺术家
He was an artist that we knew,
我们也答应过他 不会泄露他的信息
and we promised him that he would be able to stay anonymous.
我真的... 不知道该怎么办了
I really... I don't know what to do right now.
也许我可以帮忙
Maybe I can help.
我们的孩子是娜特怀的 不是我
Nat carried our kids. I didn't.
就像你一样
Just like you didn't.
如果你觉得紧张 我也能理解
So I can understand if you feel threatened.
就像... -我来吧
Like, maybe... - I got it.
好吧 也许你会感觉
Okay. Maybe you feel like, I don't know,
你作为母亲的地位会动摇 -天啊 不是
it diminishes your role as a mom. - God, no.
不是这样的... -好吧 可能是我代入了自己
That's not it. That's not it. I... - Okay. Maybe I'm projecting.
大概是的 -可这是我的经验
Yeah, maybe you are. - But that was my experience.
我有时会害怕 我的孩子不再属于我
I just get scared sometimes that my kids aren't really mine.
但孩子当然是我的 只是... 有点吓人
But of course they're mine. It's just... threatening.
不 不是这样 我没有感觉害怕
No. Well, that's not it. I don't feel threatened.
妈 谁来了
Mom, who's here?
没谁
No one!
昨天我还是你女朋友 今天就谁也不是了
So, yesterday, I was your girlfriend, and today I'm no one?
天啊 我不是这个意思
Jesus. That's not what I meant.
我只是觉得...
All I meant was it-it is...
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表