剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
你来了
There you are.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也是 - 宝贝
It's good to see you, too. Hi. - Hi, sweetie.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
是有人死了吗
Did someone die?
没有
No.
我就说她会这么想吧
I told you she was gonna think that.
是啊 她真这么说 -我一字不差吧
I know. She said it. - I said it word for word.
是啊 -没什么事
You said it. - No, everything is fine.
我们只是想和你谈谈我们的婚礼
We just want to talk to you about our wedding.
是 我们在考虑早点举♥行♥
Yeah. We're thinking of doing it kind of soon.
好
Okay.
那是甜甜圈还是...
Is that a doughnut or...?
算是吧 但中间有肉
Kind of. But there's meat in the middle.
我做了你最喜欢的蛋饼 你想吃吗
I made your favorite frittata if you want it.
太好了 我两个都要
Great. Awesome. I'll have both.
所以我们... 打算今年夏天在棕榈泉举♥行♥婚礼
So, we're... We're thinking about doing it this summer in Palm Springs.
是的
Yep.
晚上还会有送鸡肉和华夫饼的卡车
And we're gonna have a chicken and waffle truck at the end of the night,
你的朋友都能来参加
so all your friends can come.
你想请谁都行
Anyone you want.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yeah.
我... 挺好的 -很好
Yeah, I'm... okay. - Good.
我就说她会很高兴吧 -好吧
Look. I knew she'd be excited. - Okay.
对吧
Right?
我知道有些突然...
It's a lot, I know. It's just...
也没那么快
It's not too soon, just,
你是第一个知道的
um, that you're the first to know.
没错 就我们三个知道 -她们希望这样一起告诉你
Yeah. Just the three of us. - They-they wanted to tell you all together.
你两个妈妈和我 就像神勇三蛟龙[喜剧电影]
Right. Your moms and me, like the Three Amigos.
你不用一下子全部接受
You don't have to take it all in at once.
不... 不是这个意思
No. No, no, no. No, that's not it.
只是觉得... 怪怪的 我就要...
You know... it's just weird that I'm gonna...
见到凯莉的家人了
meet Carrie's family
却还没有完全了解... 我的另一面
before I know anything about this other, like... big part of me.
哪一面 -什么意思
What part of you? - What do you mean, sweetie?
就是 ... 我的捐赠人
Um... you know, uh, my donor.
你不是说他是你朋友吗
I thought you said it was a friend of yours.
他不是朋友
He wasn't a friend.
我只是认识他而已
He was just someone that I knew,
我们也说好了 安吉18岁之前
and we had an agreement that he would remain anonymous
他不会露面 -他是贝特认识的艺术家... 对
until Angie turned 18. - He was an artist that Bette knew and... Yeah.
你知道的 -我知道...
You knew that. - Yeah, I know, I know.
但我还是想多了解自己一些
but I still want to know more about who I am.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
但如果你的好奇持续到...
But, you know, if you still feel that way...
你18岁 -你18岁的时候
When you're 18. - when you turn 18, right,
那时我们就不会阻止你了
then we wouldn't stop you.
可你现在还没到18岁
But, um, you're not 18 yet.
还有一年
It's just one more year.
安吉 我之前做过一次基因测试
You know, Angie, I did one of those DNA tests
从嘴里取样 把样本寄出去
where they swab your mouth and you send it away
就能了解到自己的遗传谱系
and they tell you all about your ancestry, you know?
结果
Turns out
我是个百分百的爱尔兰人 这我不惊讶
I'm a hundred percent Irish, which was not a shock.
但没想到我在佛罗里达还有很多表亲
But I, uh, I found a whole lot of cousins down in Florida.
他们对我都挺好
All of them were so kind to me.
其中有个人开了家摩托艇店
One of them owns a Jet Ski store. Right?
佛罗里达好多名人都去过他的店
And he had every famous person in Florida there in the store,
甚至还有奥巴马
even had Obama.
他有张照片 是他搂着奥巴马
He has a picture like this with his arm around Obama.
是吗 -我听说奥巴马也有10%爱尔兰血统
Yeah? - Who I heard is ten percent Irish,
说不定我们也是表亲呢
which means we could be cousins.
你想想
Think about that.
这... 这也太酷了 我能做吗
That's-that's... that's cool. Can I do that?
不行
No.
亲爱的 让我和你妈妈谈谈...
You know what, sweetie? Why don't you let me and your mom...
我们吃完饭就讨论
we'll talk about it after we eat.
没问题 -那就谈谈吧
Yeah, sure. - Let's just talk about it.
好 不是什么大事
Sure. It's not a big deal either way.
就是 反正...
Just, you know...
你们看
Look at this.
切得好漂亮
Look, it's cut so nicely.
还很白♥嫩♥ -很白♥嫩♥
It's so doughy. - So doughy.
她做的吗
Did she make them?
真厉害 -不是
It's impressive. - Well, no, actually.
她团购买♥♥的
She-she had a Groupon.
真没想到
Who knew?
好了
All right.
宝贝 早饭想吃什...
Hey, babe, what do you want for break...
不 不... 迈卡呢
Oh, no, no, no, no. Where's Micah?
他应该在这儿帮你的
He's supposed to be helping you with all this.
他去健身房♥了 说马上回来
He went to the gym. He said he'd be right back,
但已经有一会儿了
but it's been a minute.
你说能不能让我爸一个人坐角落里
Do you think my dad can just sit at a table in the corner by himself?
没关系 努涅斯 会很完美的
Whatever, Nùñez. It's gonna be perfect.
之后我们就去你家在奥哈伊的的房♥子...
'Cause after, we're gonna go to your family's house in Ojai...
一整天光着身子
and be naked all day.
我们现在就逃走吧
Maybe we should just run away now.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我就想看这些人感动的眼泪
No, I want to make these people cry.
所以别搞砸了
So don't fuck it up.
糟了 我得... 我得走了
Oh, shit. Uh, I got to... I got to run.
丹妮在找我 她以为我在健身房♥
Uh, Dani needs me. She thinks I'm at the gym.
你听到了吗 我得走了
Did you hear me? I got to go.
你说什么 -我说我得走了
What'd you say? - I said I got to run.
我什么时候还能再见到你
When am I gonna see you again?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
我也想和你一起去参加婚礼
I wish I could come to the wedding with you.
你穿那套西装肯定很好看
You're gonna look so fine in that suit, too.
我... 我也希望你能来
Oh, I wish... I wish you could, too.
其实你可以来
I mean... I mean, you can.
但你不能 所以... -我知道
But you can't, so... - I know.
我很快就会离开他了
I'm gonna leave him soon.
只是离婚需要点时间 有点复杂
It's just, it takes time to get out of a marriage, you know? It's complicated.
我知道的 只是...
Yeah. Yeah, it just, uh,
只是感觉你搬回去和他住以后
it just feels like it's gotten more complicated
事情变得更复杂了
since you moved back in with him.
他是我丈夫 我得给他一个真正的机会
He's my husband. I had to give him a real chance.
我得走了
I got to go.
太精彩了 各位
Great show, everybody!
今晚很尽兴 谢谢大家
Good night! Thank you so much!
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you! Thank you!
多棒的观众啊 -干得好
What a fantastic audience. - Good job, good job.
天啊 这节目真精彩
Oh, my God, what a good show.
玛格丽特·曹[演员]的经纪人一直打给你
Oh, Margaret Cho's agents keep calling.
她想上节目 我正在处理
She wants to be on the show. I'm working on it now.
好
Great.
天啊 -怎么了
Oh, my God! - What?
你要结婚了
You're getting married.
天 你别再这样了 -我... 就喜欢你逗你玩
Oh, God, you've got to stop doing that. - I like fucking with you.
给你 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
你的头发 太好看了 我喜欢这颜色
Oh, your hair. You look amazing. I love the color.
谢谢 我们小组的人
Thanks. Well, this focus group couldn't tell the difference
都分不清我和贝蒂·怀特 所以...
between me and Betty White, so...
我就想做点改变
I thought I should make a change.
是 -所以我换发型了
Right. - And I did.
你是有事找我...
Did you need to see me, or...?
对 又是出书又是节目
Yes. So, between the book and the show,
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表