剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
告诉我
Tell me.
我不是喜欢 是需要 有区别的
I didn't love it, I needed it. There's a difference.
那我补偿你吧
Well, let me make it up to you.
没关系 你不欠我什么
It's okay. You don't owe me anything.
你们俩怎么了
So what's going on with you two?
你好吗
How you doing?
不错 -我们走
Good. - Let's go.
好吧
All right. Okay.
你不想说 行吧
You want to be quiet about it. I get it.
你要来吗
Are you coming?
谢谢邀请我
Thank you for inviting me.
我收到你短♥信♥了 没事吧
Hi. I got your text message. Is everything okay?
没事没事 都挺好的
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh, everything's great.
你今天真好看
Oh, you look incredible, by the way.
谢谢 -没事
Thank you. - Yeah.
我没告诉她 -天啊 好吧
And, uh, I didn't tell her. - Oh, God. Okay.
幸好 -你不会告诉别人吧
Thank God. Yeah. - And you'll never tell a soul, right?
当然不会
No. Never. Never. No.
我恐怕不能接受你给的工作机会
And I think that I can't accept your job offer.
我们想组建家庭
We just, we want to start a family.
好
Okay.
我明白 没事
Yeah, I mean, I get it. Sure.
好
Yeah.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一会儿见
I'll see you down there.
好
Okay.
好 -好
Yeah. - All right.
我们坐哪儿
So, where are we sitting?
给你留了个位置
Uh, I saved you a seat right here.
娜特呢 -你背后
Oh, where's Nat? - Right behind you.
她在跟谁说话 那是谁
Who is she talking to? Who is that?
可能是宴会负责人吧
Probably a caterer.
她总喜欢交新的朋友 所以...
She always zeros in on a freshly passed app, so...
那看来是很不错的朋友吧
Well, those must be some pretty good apps, then.
是吗 -她们看起来还挺投缘的
Really? - Well, I mean, just seems like they're hitting it off, that's all.
谢恩 帮我拿一下
Okay. Shane, will you hold these?
能帮我拿点零食吗
Yeah, can you grab me one of those snacks?
盘子里的 对 -零食
On a plate? Yeah, yeah, yeah. - The snacks?
好 借过 抱歉
Okay. Excuse me. Sorry.
天... -借过 借过
Oh, my God... - Excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse.
但我们已经过了
But we got through it.
婚礼快开始了 我们应该...
Um, the wedding is about to start. So we should...
好 玛丽莎 这是我女朋友艾...
Okay, great. Um, Marissa, this is my girlfriend A...
什么 -我在说
Do what? - Uh, I was just saying
这是我女朋友艾丽丝 这是玛丽莎
that this is my girlfriend Alice, and this is Marissa.
我喜欢你的节目
Love your show.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
玛丽莎正在和我讲她的丈夫
Uh, Marissa was just telling me about her husband
和女朋友
and her girlfriend.
好 -对
Okay. - Yeah.
是 我们也和她前妻试过这种三人关系
Yeah, we tried the whole throuple thing with her ex-wife.
娜特跟我说了 -不太好
Nat was telling me. - Yeah, it was no good.
有些时候 -就是...
There were moments. - It was, um...
起起伏伏吧 -只能说
Yeah, highs and lows. - I would say
没那么好吧
it wasn't that great.
结局不太好 结果很糟糕
It didn't end well. It ended poorly.
很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you. - Oh, yeah, nice meeting you.
幸会 -是
Really nice meeting you. - So, oh, yeah.
她不错 -现在...
She's nice. - At this time...
是 -...希望所有来宾
Yeah. - ...we'd like to ask all guests
都请就座
to please be seated.
她正要说有意思的事情呢
You know, she was actually bringing up something kind of interesting.
是吗
Was she?
晚点再说吧 -好
We can talk about it later. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你真美
You look so beautiful.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢大家和我们一起 参加...
Thank you all for joining us as we celebrate...
我好爱你
I love you so much.
...丹妮和索菲的婚礼 -你知道的
...Dani and Sophie. - You know that, right?
当我看到她们的爱... -打扰一下
When I look around at the love that... - Hello?
糟了
Oh, shit.
我可能需要你送我回去 -什么
I might need a ride home. - Wait, what?
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
抱歉 -她要做什么
Sorry. - What is she doing?
我好像知道
I think I might know.
我...
I...
天啊 我... 我爱你
Oh, boy. I... I love you.
我一直都爱着你
I think I've always loved you,
我不希望你还不知道就结婚
and I just didn't want you to get married without all that information.
如果你没有同样的感受
And if you don't feel the same way,
我可以立马就走...
I'll leave right now and, you know...
这故事以后讲出去也不错 不过...
this will be a great story to tell or something. But...
我真的爱你...
I do love you. So...
我相信你也爱我
I'm pretty sure you love me, too.
索菲 怎么回事
S-Sophie, wh-what's going on?
索菲 她在说什么
Sophie, what is she talking about?
[贴身记录杰奎琳·肯尼迪母女生活的纪录片]
[影片中有两人喂浣熊的场景]
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表