剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
You know, I asked Finley to come back
还不知道你俩的事...
before I knew you two were... you know.
没事
Sure. Sure.
你会困扰吗
Is it gonna be a problem?
肯定会吧
Yeah. Of course.
不 不会
No, no, no. No.
不会 我的个人生活不会影响工作
It's not. My personal life will not get in the way at work.
能以朋友的身份聊会儿吗
Can we be friends for a minute?
艾丽丝 拜托现在别对我那么好
Alice, please don't be nice to me right now.
我离崩溃只有一步之遥
I'm a breath away from a breakdown.
好吧 没问题
Okay. You got it.
有事需要帮助就告诉我 我一直都在
Just let me know if you need any help with anything. I'm here.
事实上 我在想
Well, actually, I was,
要不你给我点事来分散我的注意力吧
thinking you might be able to give me something to distract me.
比如说
Like what?
那个新单元制♥作♥人的活儿
Like that segment producer gig.
我想做 我可以
I want it. I can do it.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
我需要它 艾丽丝
I need it, Alice.
好吧 我会考虑的
All right. I'll think about it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我还是很高兴芬利能回来 因为...
I'm glad Finley's back, though, because...
好吧 不该这么说
Okay. That's bad to say?
就... 算了
It's... All right.
怎么了 你收到我的消息了吗
What's up? Did you get my message?
你没有打算离开他吧
You're never gonna leave him, are you?
我们谈谈吧
I think we should talk.
只是 不能在这里谈
I just, I can't do it right here.
不 就在这里
No, let's do this here.
不行 迈卡 他就在里面
I can't, Micah. He's right inside.
我从来不想让谁有丹妮现在的感受
I never want to make anyone feel the way Dani feels right now.
包括你丈夫
Not, not even your husband.
你怎么能让我总想起斯科特
How fucking dare you make me think about Scott?
该想着他的是你 不是我
You should be thinking about him, not me.
我当然在想着他 迈卡 他是我的丈夫
Of course I'm thinking about him, Micah. He's my husband.
但我也在想着你
But I'm also thinking about you.
实际情况要复杂得多
It's a lot more complicated than that.
我没想到会有这种感觉
I didn't expect to feel this way.
我也没想到 但至少我从来不会
Neither did I, you know? But at least I never pretended
把自己伪装成别人
to be someone I'm not, all right?
我从没骗过你 甚至...
I never lied to you. Not...
包括最难以启齿的部分 -我也从没骗过你
Not even about the hard stuff. - I never lied to you.
我对你说的话都是真心的
I meant everything that I said to you.
你现在就在骗我 你...
You're lying right now. You...
你根本就不诚实
You are a fundamentally dishonest person.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 我们就是... 叙叙旧
Yeah. We're just... catching up.
你记得我朋友迈卡吗 -当然
You remember my friend Micah? - Yeah. Of course.
去你的
Fuck you, man.
应该可以超过那个梗 艾莉
I think we can beat that joke, Allie.
收到
Copy.
行 还可以更有趣...
All right. Okay. It could be funnier...
你觉得呢 还不够有趣吧
What do you think? It's not so funny, right?
我觉得还可以更好
I think it could be better.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
有 他们给我指了这个方向
Yeah. They just nodded me in this direction
说能找到你 我是汤姆·莫尔茨比
when I asked for you. I'm Tom Maultsby.
汤姆... 那个编辑 -是
Tom... The editor. - Yes.
我的编辑 进来吧 -最近怎么样 好的
My editor. Hi. Come on in. - Hi. How are you? Okay.
我很好 幸好你不是跟踪狂汤姆...
I'm great. Well, I'm glad you weren't Tom the stalker...
不是 -毕竟他们就这么让你进去了
No. - Considering they just let you on in there.
你需要点什么吗 水还是咖啡
Do you need anything? Do you need water, coffee?
口香糖 -口香糖
Gum. - Gum?
是的 我中午吃了玉米卷 虽然我刷了牙
Yeah. I had tacos for lunch, and although I brushed,
但还是觉得洋葱味儿大
I am very aware of a lingering onion flavor.
好 我... 这儿肯定有口香糖
Okay. I... yeah. There must be gum here.
太好了 我们有口香糖吗
Great. Hey, do we have gum?
口香糖 我们有... 有口香糖
Gum. Yeah, yeah. We got, we got gum.
在厨房♥ 我可以...
We got gum in the kitchen. I can...
好 -等... 等我一会儿
Okay. - Yeah. Ju... three seconds.
好了 汤姆 汤姆
Okay. Tom? Tom?
真奇怪 这太奇怪了 -是的
That was odd. That was so odd. - Yeah.
我不奇怪 也不无聊
I mean, I'm not odd. I'm not boring, either,
我... 绝对不是怪人 -好
but I'm... definitely not odd. - Okay.
我得跟你说实话 干我这行的人
I got to be honest with you, a person in my line of work
从没见过这么大的演播室
doesn't ever come to big studios like this,
这真的很酷
so this is really cool,
是 -但也很吓人
Yeah. - But it's also intimidating.
我第一次... 汤姆 汤姆
Yeah, when I first... Tom? Tom?
这边
Yeah. This way.
所以... 这本书
Yeah. So, the... so, the book.
很高兴大家都喜欢
I'm glad everyone loves it.
他们很喜欢你交的草稿
Yeah, well, they loved that you handed in that draft, right?
这样就有素材了
'Cause now we got some material.
好的 -有了素材 就可以开始行动了
Okay. - And with that material, we can get in there.
开始行动... -是的
Get in there? And... - Yeah.
好吧 首先 这会很棒的
Okay, first off, this is gonna be great.
你很有趣
You are hilarious, okay?
对
Yeah, okay.
你说你妈妈用你的身份
That story about your mom taking your I.D.
去上相亲节目...
to get on the dating show...
因为她超龄了 超好笑的
Because she aged out? That's so funny.
真是快乐源泉 -对
That's hilarious. - Well, yeah.
她还做了很多偷我身份的事
That was a gateway to some more criminal identity theft
毁了我的信用 现在想来确实好笑
that ruined my credit, but yeah, it's funny now.
艾丽丝 选哪件
Alice, which shirt?
右边那件 -好的
The one on the right. - Okay.
这边 -是 这..
Yeah. This way. - Yeah, that....
我就想说这个呢
that's what I'm talking about.
把幽默和伤感结合起来
Combining humor with pathos.
我想把我当作你的神韵大♥师♥
I like to think of myself as your guru of texture.
神韵 -要用心
Texture. - Yeah. A bit of heart.
你觉得我写的没有感情吗
Do you think my writing is heartless?
不... 不是
No. No, no. That's... No.
我不是... 我不是那个意思
That's not what I... That's not what I meant.
我... 只是有些东西需要再加工
I... I just want to rework some things with you
让你再深入挖掘一下
and, get you to dig a little deeper.
就是还要写东西 换掉原来的内容
So, more writing to replace the other writing.
他们说写作就是重写
Well, they say writing is rewriting.
我知道 我想要换笑话的时候
I know that one. I say that to my writers
也这么跟我的编剧说
when I want a different joke.
好了
Okay.
真厉害
Most impressive.
真像... -书 继续聊书
It's like... - So, the book. Back to the book.
我能拿一整包吗
Can I take a whole pack?
也许只是... -就...
Well, maybe just... - Just...
这样行吗 这个呢 -回到书
You cool with that? And this? - The book?
好吧...
Right. Okay. So...
我编辑过很多名人写的书
I've done a lot of these celebrity books.
真正成功的那种
And the ones that are really successful
都能够让读者感觉
are the ones where the readers feel like
自己能独特的方式了解你
they're getting to know you in a way no one else does.
我们知道你很有趣
So we know you're funny.
现在我们想知道 你♥爸♥离开那天你的感觉
Now we want to know what it felt like the day your dad left.
我现在闻到洋葱味儿了
You know what? I am getting the onion, now.
这就解决
I can handle that.
我们想知道 你和你女朋友如何度过难关
We want to know how you and your girlfriend weather the storm.
我们看"购♥房♥♥人"[真人秀]
We watch House Hunters.
你要口香糖吗 我们有
Hey. You need gum? I got gum.
不用 我有口香糖了 看
No, I got the gum. Look at this.
有了
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表