剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表
太好了
This feels too good.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
你跟他说了 -对不起
You told him? - I'm sorry.
丹妮无法容忍♥欺骗 你我都知道
Cheating is a deal-breaker for Dani. You know this. I know this.
你必须告诉她
You have to tell her.
我也想 但是...
I want to, but...
但是什么 如果你爱她 就应该...
But-but what? If you love her, then I-I think you have to...
我爱她 你知道的
You know I love her. You know that.
你必须告诉她
You have to tell her.
我会的 -什么时候
I will. - When?
我不知道
Uh, I-I don't know.
我... 我觉得你必须在婚礼前告诉她
I-I... I-I think you got to do it before the wedding.
好 我保证
Yes, okay? Yes, I promise.
我向你保证 我会告诉她
I promise you that I will tell her.
可以了吗 -好 对不起
All right? - Okay. Okay, I'm sorry.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
是这里不好吗
Is it the place?
是这里吗 太正式了吗
Is it the place? Is it too formal?
不 这里很好
No. No, it's fine.
不不 不好
No, no, it's not. It's not.
真的 没事
Really, it's fine.
让我补偿给你 -什么 你不需要...
Let me make it up to you. - What? You don't have to do...
你不需要补偿我什么 真的不用
You don't have to make up anything. It's fine.
今晚你想出去吗
Do you want to go out tonight?
什么意思 -比如...
What-what do you mean? - Like...
我们自己过我们的单身派对
Like, we could throw our own bachelorette party or something.
只有我俩吗
Just you and me?
对 我们可以... 喝得酩酊大醉
Yeah, we can... we can, uh... we can get shit-faced,
再跳会儿舞
and we can dance a little bit.
在洗手间的隔间做♥爱♥
We can fuck in a bathroom stall
像第一次那样 -不
like we did when we first met. - No.
没有人在听
No one's listening.
好 -好吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
好 我喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, I'd love that.
太好了 -好
Yes. Okay. - Okay.
走吧
Come on.
你美呆了 -谢谢
Hi. You look amazing. - Thank you.
我要出去一下
I'm just going out for a little while.
艾丽丝有个朋友 然后我要...
Alice has a friend, and I-I'm gonna just...
我只是去
Well, I'm just gonna spend
你是说相亲吗 -对
You mean like a blind date? - Yeah.
可能会是场灾难 我不知道 但是...
I mean, it might be a disaster. I don't know, but...
安吉 你妈妈和我讨论过了
Angie, your-your mom and I discussed it,
我们... -我可以先说吗
and we were... - Can I say something first?
当然 -对不起
Oh, of course. - Sorry.
不 继续 -所以...
No, go ahead. - So...
只是因为我好奇我的捐赠者
just because I am curious about my donor
不代表我觉得他是我爸
doesn't mean that I think he is my dad or anything.
那个词听着都不对劲
Like, that word doesn't even sound right.
你是我妈妈... -我知道 我知道
You're my mom, and... - I know. I know that. I-I know.
我知道你可能很难接受...
And I get that it might be hard for you...
不不 -我只是想让你知道...
No, no, no, no. - I just want you to know...
不... 不是这个意思
It's not.... No, no, no. It's not that.
不是那样的 我不难接受 只是..
It's not that at all. It's not hard for me at all. It's just, um...
我们答应过他 他不用露面
we promised him that he could remain anonymous.
这是我们的承诺
We promised him.
所以我们才有了你
And he gave us to you
那个时候 女同性恋很难有孩子
At a time when it was difficult for us, as lesbians, to have children.
我知道 -我们应该尊重这一点
I know. - Yeah, and I think we need to honor that.
好
Okay.
我知道了
I get it.
好了
All right.
怎么了
What?
你...
Do you...
我也不想一直否定你 但是蒂娜和我都认为
I hate to sandwich a no with a no, but T and I don't think it's a good idea
基因检测不是个好主意
for you to do that genealogy test.
那些公♥司♥会收集你全部的信息
Yeah, just those companies, they collect all your data.
我知道你已经长大了 -是
And-and, I mean, I know you're a young adult. - Right.
但你还没满18岁
But you're not 18 yet.
我们觉得你可以再等等 这样会更好
And-and we would just feel more comfortable if you waited, okay?
行 知道了 -好
Yeah. Sure. Of course. - Good.
好 不知道我会不会很晚回来
All right. Well, God knows I won't be out late.
有什么需要就给我打电♥话♥
So just call me if you need anything.
爱你 -我也爱你
Love you. - I love you, too.
穿这条裙子能看到我内♥裤♥吗
Can you see my underwear in this?
看不到 -好
No. - Okay. All right.
很好
Good.
再等我20分钟
Yeah, yeah. Just give me 20 minutes.
要排队啊 不然你想让我怎么做 泰丝
Tess, there was a line. What do you want me to do?
想吃东西吗
You want to eat?
没有 我给你买♥♥了素食
Yeah. No, and I got you the vegetarian one.
好 行了
Okay. All right. Yeah.
再等我20 最多25分钟
Just, yeah, give me 20, 25 at most.
好
Okay. All right.
你好克洛伊
Hi, Chloe.
天啊
God.
不是吧
Shut the fuck up!
你好 我很抱歉
Hey. I-I... I-I'm sorry.
其实我有... -这也太好了吧
Actually, I have a, um... - This is too good.
娜特和艾丽丝也太搞笑了
Nat and Alice are legitimately hilarious.
是吗 -可不是嘛
Are they? - Uh, yeah, they are. They are.
应该吧 你美极了
I mean, I think so. You look amazing.
这是汤姆·福特牌的吗
Is this Tom Ford?
谢谢 是的 -很性感
Thank you. Yes. Yeah. - It's hot.
听说这里的扇贝很好吃 一起吃吗
I heard the scallops are amazing. You down to share?
当然
Sure. Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
我希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
别上当 阿曼达
Don't fall for it, Amanda.
都晚上10点了 你怎么还戴太阳镜
It's 10 p.m. Why do you have sunglasses on?
拜托 是她老公 一定要是她老公
Oh, please, it's the husband. It's always the husband.
我可没看三小时的"法律与秩序"
No, I was not watching three hours of SVU.
那样太疯狂了
That would be a crazy thing to do.
我今天度过了满是性♥爱♥ 丑闻和悔恨的一天
Well, I had a truly insane day full of sex, scandal and regret.
你嘉宾是谁啊
Oh, who was your guest?
我说的是我的员工
Oh, no, that was just my staff.
想喝点酒吗
Do you want some wine?
当然 来点吧
Oh, yeah. Love some.
有贝特的消息吗
Did you hear from Bette?
我完全忘记了
Oh, my God, I totally forgot.
我可没忘 -是吗
Oh, well, I didn't. - Did you?
吉吉给我发消息了 -怎么样
I heard from Gigi. - And?
她给我发了些表情 不知道什么意思
Okay. She texted me some emojis, which are unclear,
应该进展得不错
but I think that means it's going well.
那我们明天是不是就不用见到吉吉了
Oh, my God, do you think this means we're not gonna have to see Gigi tomorrow?
希望如此吧 -那就太棒了
One can only hope. - That would be amazing.
行了 一起看剧吧
All right, let's see this show.
让我看看在宣传什么
Let me see what all the hype is about.
超好看
It's so good.
她总是穿皮夹克吗
Does she always wear a leather jacket?
是的 -她好严肃
Of course. - She's serious.
这是谁
Who's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道吗 你不是一直在看吗
You don't know, and you've been watching this whole time?
就是这集才出现的人
Just some bitch on this episode.
我今天很想你 -我也想你
I missed you today. - I missed you.
真的吗
You did?
今天过得怎么样 -很好
How was your day? - Great.
现在很好 -是吗
Great now. - Yeah?
剧集 | 拉字至上:Q世代 | 导航列表