剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
隔夜的果酱
希望你别觉得尴尬 珍
Hope this doesn't embarrass you Jen,
我发现 对待新员工最好的办法
but I found the best thing to do with the new employee
就是用眼神打量他们
is to size them up with a long hard stare.
那么 -怎样
So! - So.
第一天上班 -没错
First day! - Yes!
害怕吧 -对
Scary...? - Yes...
别怕 -其实我也不是很怕
Don't be scared! - Oh I'm not really scared.
应该怕
You should be!
人家确实有点怕怕啦 -啥 别怕
Well I'm a little bit scared. - What? Don't be!
你到底想怎样
Make up your mind!
好吧 你说
So here you are!
其实 我希望能干些...
Yes. I'm... really looking forward to... getting to grips with the...
我决定把你安排在I.T.部门
I'm gonna put you in I.T.
因为简历里提到
Because you said on your
你在电脑方面颇有经验
CV you had a lot of experience with computers.
是有提过啦
I did say that on my CV yes.
我在电脑... 方面的经验确实比较丰富
I have lots of experience with the whole...computer... thing
神马电子邮件啦
you know, e-mails...
发邮件 收邮件 删邮件
sending e-mails, receiving e-mails, deleting e-mails...
还有很多 -说
... I could go on. - Do!
我会上网 会点鼠标 各种鼠标
The Web... Using mouse... mices... using mice.
单击 双击
Clicking... double clicking...
当然还会开显示器 打字
the computer screen of course, the keyboard...
还有那地上的那啥...
the...bit that goes on the floor down there...
硬盘吗 -就是它
The hard drive? - Correct.
看来 你还真是这方面的专家啊
Well, you certainly seem to know your stuff.
就这么定了 我看好你哟
That settles. Got a good feeling about you Jen!
那边正好缺个主管
And they need a new manager.
太好了
Oh fantastic!
我的同事怎么样
So... the people I'll be working with, what're they like?
标准的书呆子
Standard nerds!
你好 I.T.部
Hello I.T.?
重启过没
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
边上的钮亮不亮
OK, well, the button on the side, is it glowing?
好吧 你得先开机
Yeah, you need to turn it on!
就按那个钮
The button, turns it on?!
没错 你...
Yeah... You... Yeah...
不是吧 不会按
You do know how a button works, don't you?
不是 不是衣服上的
No, not on clothes!
你好 I.T.部
Hello, I.T.?
是嘛
Yeah?
有没有试过强制重启
Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot?
不 就是这样 我听见声了
No, no! There you go! No there you go, I just heard it come on.
不不 是开机音乐
No no, that's the music you hear when it comes on.
不 有音乐说明...
No, that's the music you hear when...
妈的 你从侏罗纪来的啊
I'm sorry, are you from the past?!
驱动程序通过修补
See the driver hooks a
系统调用表调用挂钩函数
function by patching the system call table.
所以直接卸载不安全
So it's not safe to unload it,
除非让另一个进程接管
unless another thread's about to jump in there and do its stuff.
如果在无效内存中挂掉就悲催了
... and you don't want to end up in middle of invalid memory.
人呢
Hello?
是嘛 有本事过来单挑
Oh really? Really, why don't you come down here and make me then?
你算毛 你♥爸♥是李♥刚♥啊
What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you!
有种下来 随时恭候
You can come down here any time and I'll be waiting for ya!
丫的欠吼
That told her!
我去 你好错过好戏了
Oh God, it's about time you got back, it's been all go.
你接活了
You had a job?
五楼那姑娘
Girl on fifth...
你跟她... 投缘吗
Did you and her... hit it off?
啥叫"投缘"
Define "Hit it off"?
修完电脑后 她还理你吗
Did she continue talking to you once you'd fixed her computer?
不理
No...
我修电脑时 她还在我背上放了个杯子
And while I was working on it, she rested a cup on my back.
不了个是吧 -你看
No?! - Yep!
这货不是人
Unbelievable!
没错 楼上的对咱们太"没"尊重了
Yeah, I mean they've not respect for us up there,
"不"尊重 咬文嚼字最讨厌了
no respect whatsoever!
简直当咱是"浓明公"啊
We're all just drudgens to them
没错
Yes!
虽然没有"浓明公"这个词
If there were such a thing as a drudgen,
不过意思差不多
that is what we'd be to them.
打印机坏了的时候
It's like they're pally-wally
一个个都跟孙子似的敬着你
when there's a problem with their printer
只要一修好
but once it's fixed...
就像对待隔夜的果酱 把咱甩了
They toss us away like yesterday's jam!
没错 隔夜的果酱 太形象了
Yes! Yesterday's jam! That is what we are to them!
其实有点不恰当
Actually you know what? That doesn't really work as a thing...
果酱保质期很长的
because you know, jam lasts for ages...
你好 I.T.部
Hello, I.T. ?
重启过没
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
男女混用卫生间
Unisex toilets?
你们居然有男女混用卫生间
You have unisex toilets,
跟《甜心俏佳人》里一样
like Ally McBeal?
珍 这里就是那种
That's the sort of place this is, Jen.
美人不干活 天天搞外遇的地方
A lot of sexy people not doing much work... and having affairs.
天呐 看这风景
Oh my God! Look at that view!
我仿佛置身世界之巅
I feel like I'm on top of the world.
好了珍 我就送你到这儿
Well Jen, this is where I leave you.
34层
Floor 34.
太棒了 谢谢 我要去哪层
Great sir, thank you. OK. Where am I going?
一路直下... 地下室
All... the way down to the basement.
好运
Good luck!
请离开电梯
Get out of the lift...
没拉完呢 -额滴神呐
Oh. Won't be a tick! - Oh my God!
爹呀 娘呀 晃瞎了我的眼呐
Oh my God! Oh God! OK.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
没错 托尔斯泰曾经曰过...
Yes I believe it was Tolstoy who said...
哟 有客至
Oh, it seems we have a visitor.
抱歉 方才吾与莫里斯就书籍
I'm sorry, myself and Morris were just engaged
等问题进行了深入探讨
in quite a serious discussion about books and such.
没听见汝来
We didn't hear you come in.
等等 你刚说托尔斯泰 他说啥了
Wait a second, you said it was Tolstoy, he said what?
现在勿言介个 莫里斯
Oh never mind that now, Morris!
你什么时候读过托尔斯泰的书
When have you read Tolstoy?
闭嘴 莫里斯
Shut up, Morris!
你干嘛不说人话
Why are you speaking that weird voice?
什么时候... 我完全不记得聊过这些
When did... I don't remember this conversation at all!
别... 你们继续 我不打搅了
Don't... don't let me disturb you,
我只是下来...
I just wanted to come down....
别傻了 你哪会打...
Don't be silly you never dist...
很多人都喜欢下来串门
Many people come down here to visit!
啥 谁会下来 什么人
What are you talking about? Who comes down? What people?
你干嘛暗示我闭嘴
Why are you giving me the secret signal to shut up?!
我们能”做你什么"[语序说倒了]
So... What can we do you for?
我是这个部门的新主管
I'm the new head of this department.
这是我的办公室吗
Is this my office?
纳尼 她刚刚是不是说...
Why? What did she... Did she just say...
我才是主管 -我以为是我
I am the head of this department! - I thought I was.
反正不是你就是我 绝不是她
It's one of us! Certainly not her!
我去找她说清楚
I'm gonna sort this out...
罗伊 你的脑袋破了 破啦
Roy! You've got a head wound there... Head wound!
你好
Hi!
不是我冒犯
I don't wanna be rude or anything
但我没收到任何人♥事♥变♥动♥通知
but I wasn't informed of any changes to this department.
他们没跟你提起我吗
Oh, did they not tell you about me?
没有
No!
我俩在这挺好 多谢关照
And we are perfectly fine down here, thank you very much,
不需要第三者盯梢
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表