剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
决定让你当选月度最佳员工
they've just made you Employee of the Month.
不是吧 -真的
No? - Yes!
不是 -是
No? - Yes!
不 -哼
No! - Yaha!
我不信
I don't believe it!
请相信吧 -我的娘啊
Please believe it. - Oh my God!
原来还有月度最佳员工这回事
I didn't even know they had Employee of the Month here.
不 这是专门为您设立的
No, they brought it in just for you.
我要上楼感谢他们一家子
I'm gonna go up and thank everybody right now.
别 别去
No! Don't do that!
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
他们会觉得很囧的
They'll be embarrassed.
被你感谢是件很囧的事
It's embarrassing being thanked.
你真二
Don't be silly.
势头有点不对
Events seem to be taking a downward turn.
不是说了嘛 上班时间别打电♥话♥
I told you, stop calling me at work!
漂亮善良的珍
Nice and beautiful Jen!
你好 小珀尔
Hello, Small Pall!
你... 你不是...
Didn't... Are you...
我以为你病了
I thought you were sick or something.
生病 不可能
Sick? Me? No!
我好的不得了 刚刚得了月度最佳员工
I couldn't be better, I've just won Employee of the Month.
那你和我顺路吗
So, um, you're going my way?
你敢不敢慢点推 别
Don't you dare going too fast, no!
只是
Just...
她在我的脑海中挥之不去
hard to get your head round, you know?
昨晚还在一起吃饭来着
One minute, she's there and
今早...
next minute...
她就走了
just gone.
你知道 我是最后一个上她的男人
You know, i was the last person that slept with her actually.
她把我抓地死死的 你懂的
She held on so tightly, you know,
有点吓人 不过
it was like... scary, but,
但很激♥情♥ 你懂的 就像
sexy scary, you know, just like...
珍
Jen?!
是她
It was her!
你还在这干什么 比尔
What are you still doing here Bill,
快回家吧
for God sake, go home!
他是最后一个上她的男人
He was the last person to sleep with her.
我知道 看来那晚真鸡动啊
I know... Apparently, she was pretty hard stuff!
再见 小珀尔
Bye, Small Paul!
再见珍
Bye Jen, see you.
天呐 我看见七彩祥云了
Oh dear, oh Lord!
在这个悲痛的时刻
At this dreadful hour
我们意识到了生命是如此短暂
we're all reminded how brief our time is here on Earth.
抱歉 是谁去世了
Sorry, who is it who died?
我不知道
I don't know.
相信瑞农先生有话要说
I believe Mr. Renholm has a few words.
天堂里又多了一个天使
There's one more angel in Heaven.
天呐 我好想念珍
God, I miss Jen!
瑞农神经错乱中...
她让我想起了她那个年纪的我
She reminded me of me, at her age.
我是说 我像她那么大的时候
I mean, when I was her age,
她让我想起了她的年纪
she reminded me of her age.
她让我想起了她那么大时我的年纪
She reminded me of my age at her age.
我像她那么大的时候
When I was her age,
她想起了我
she was reminded of me.
我的确很喜欢珍
I truly liked Jen.
我对她的爱化作了友谊
And that en-likening of her became a friendship.
可惜这段友谊结束得太突然了
A friendship which ended so suddenly,
就在十二个小时前
just twelve hours ago...
据我所知 在她...
After... what I gather,
在她和比尔·克劳斯春宵一夜之后
was a rather sensational evening with Bill Crouse!
比尔 你这家伙
Bill, you dog!
他在哪
Where is he?
还在洗身子吧
Still cleaning himself off.
她很特别
She was special.
非常特别
So special in fact,
我给密友艾尔顿·约翰打了电♥话♥
that when I called my close personal friend
跟他说了这件事
Elton John and told him about her,
他马上丢下手边的工作
he dropped everything,
答应前来为我们表演
and offered to come here and perform for us!
你们没听错 他就在这儿
You heard me, he's in the building!
艾尔顿·约翰将要为我们献唱一首
Elton John is going to sing a beautiful song
有关死亡的动人歌♥曲
about death.
我的娘啊 这真是
Oh my God, this is so...
太激动了
so lovely
非常 非常感谢
Thank you, so, so much!
谢谢 谢谢 天呐
Tank you, thank you, oh God!
我能说两句吗
Could I, say a few words?
天呐
Oh my God!
非常感谢大家
Thank you, so, so much!
我想
I would...
要不是发生了这么多事
I would not be standing up here today
我今天也不会站在这里
if it wasn't for so many things but, not least,
要是没有他 -她还没死
without him... - Hey, she isn't dead!
是啊
Yeah!
你是个大骗子
You lying cow!
下台
We want Elton!
下台 下台 下台
We want Elton! We want Elton! We want Elton!
很好
Okay!
如果那个叫朱迪的女人下来
If that Judy woman comes down,
就说我不在这儿干了
I don't work here,
你从没见过我
you've never seen me,
然后胡乱编些东西混过去
just make up something,
我劝你最好离她远些
just get rid of her!
她很好认 她有三排牙齿
She's easy to spot, she's has three rows of teeth.
你说 如果我想花最少的钱出国
Listen, if I needed to get out of the country, very, very cheaply,
应该怎么做
how would I go about doing that?
你好啊
Hey you!
你跟他们说我怎么了
What did you say about me?
你好 珍
Hello there, Jen!
我非常愿意留下来跟你聊聊
I would love to stay and chat,
可是我刚接到电♥话♥
but, I've just received a telephone call,
说我老爸刚刚杀死了个人
saying that my father has just killed someone.
我必须赶过去处理这事
I need to attend to.
你是不是跟大家说我死了
Did you tell everyone I was dead?
也许吧
Maybe?
因为 他们都以为我死了
Because, um, they all thought I was dead.
我有情报
I know something.
什么情报 快说
What? What do you know?
比尔·克劳斯 他说昨晚和你上♥床♥来着
Bill Crouse, he's saying he slept with you last night.
他说什么
He's saying what?
他以为你死了
He think you're dead,
就跟大家说跟你上过床
so he's telling everybody you slept with him.
你应该冲着他去
He's the one you should be angry at!
别冲我来 我简直微不足道
Not me! I'm insignificant!
真不要脸
Bastard!
语♥音♥留言
Voicemail!
嘿
Hey!
是我 珍
It's Jen!
别再到处宣扬我和你上♥床♥的事
Stop telling everyone I slept with you!
你这不要脸的
You bastard!
他肯定是回家了
Must have gone home.
天呐 我的喉咙都哑了
Oh God, my throat hurts.
肯定是你刚才喊太大声了
Well, it's probably all that shouting.
我还能说话 是吧
I'm talking, aren't I?
能给我他家的地址吗
Can you get me his address?
可以 不过这有些难度
Yes, it might be a bit difficult.
我得先侵入他的私人公♥司♥账户
I have to hack into his private company account,
这需要点时间
it might take some time.
好了 出来了
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表