剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
But I threw away my other shoes,
我该穿什么啊
what am I supposed to wear?
你好 你好
Hello! Hello!
还记得我吗 能借你的机器使使吗
Do you remember me? Can I have a go in your machine now?
又见面了 -你好
Oh hello again! - Oh hi!
感谢山本君赠与我们这把精致的军刀
Please thank Yamamoto San for this fine ceremonial sword.
这是我们双方合并最好的见证
It is a magnificent symbol of our new merger.
很抱歉 我的礼物
I am sorry that my gift...
是一双非常厚重的
a huge pair of Doc' Martins,
巨型马丁靴
is extremely thick and heavy sorts.
相比之下真是相形见绌啊
It's so poultry in comparison.
请放心 这次会议一结束
Please rest assured that my cultural advisor will be fired
我就把文化顾问炒了
as soon as this meeting is over.
这靴子确实很重 -没错
These are very heavy shoes. - Yes.
他感觉像自己哥斯拉
He feels like... Godzilla!
是吗
Does he?
哥斯拉
Godzilla!
继续 继续跺脚
Go on! Stamp your feet!
拍子打起来
Clap him man!
很好
Good!
看来鬼子喜欢
Oh yeah! The Jap loves it!
继续跺 使劲跺
Go on! Break something!
甩起来跺
Put your weight into it!
我♥草♥泥马♥勒♥个... 你丫搞毛啊
You f...... idiot!! What are you doing?
你个老不死的傻...
You stupid old f.......
你个没...毛的老变♥态♥
You f....... J..........
穿什么...鞋子
and your big m.... shoes!
不对 你连...都没有 你...的老淫贼
Oh you're not! You're nothing! But I f... ....
我 非常 抱歉 丹农
I am... so... sorry, Denholm.
你刚才太暴躁了
That was quite a tarring Jen.
要不是保罗及时按哔哔键
It would have been even worse if Paul hadn't been so quick
后果简直不堪设想
on the profanity buzzer.
干得好 保罗
Well done, Paul!
公♥司♥决定重新录用你
You're back on the payroll.
不过你倒霉了
As for you... you're fucked up!
对鬼子大叫 畸形的脚趾头
Shouting at Japs! Mad feet!
都是压力的典型症状
Both classic signs of stress!
你知道我早上说过什么
And you know how I feel about stress...
回办公室去 等我
Go to your office, and wait for me.
我有种不祥的感觉 着火了
Weirdest thing just happened... Fire!
火
Fire!
我已经发了求救邮件 没事的
I've sent an e-mail. It's fine!
邮件 着火啦 那个...
An e-mail?! It's a fire! Where...
灭火器在哪
Where is the precinct extinguisher ?
英国制♥造♥
Made in Britain!
这简直是高尔夫事件再现
This is just like the golf incident!
你是说失火事件吧
You mean the fire incident?
是失火事件 当然
I mean the fire incident! Of course I mean the fire incident!
你那是什么
What have you got there?
我倒霉了 我倒大霉了
Oh I'm in trouble! I'm in real trouble!
帮我把鞋穿上 我得把鞋穿上
Help me get my shoes on! I gotta get my shoes on!
丹农来之前赶快帮我把鞋穿上
Help me get my shoes on before Denholm comes!
丹农要来 -没错
Denholm's coming? - Yeah.
而且他发... 火 火 火
And he's got a... fire! Fire! Fire!
我已经发过邮件了
I've taken care of it.
你们都不信任我
I have to say I feel a little bit insulted
我幼小的心灵真是倍受打击
by the lack of faith you both display.
你的脚怎么了
What happened to your feet?
这是什么
What is this?
我觉得办公室里的这堆火
I think a fire in the office
比我的脚重要吧
demands a little more attention than my feet, don't you?
你从哪搞到的这台测压仪的 罗伊
How... how did you get the stress machine Roy?
我 我也不清楚
I... don't really know.
乘电梯的时候遇到了福尔摩斯先生
Met Dr. Holmes by the lift.
他和蔼吧 我觉得他很亲切
Wasn't he nice? I thought he was a lovely man.
是吧 我也觉得他像肯德基爷爷
Yes I thought he was a delight.
但我在电梯那遇到他的时候
But I met him there by the lift,
他居然...抓狂了
and he just went... mental!
于是我就把它偷过来了
And one thing led to another and I just... stole it!
你偷的 -没错
You stole it... - Yeah!
那可是偷窃罪啊
But that's stealing!
是啊
Yeah!
早上还不知道测压仪是个啥
Didn't know what a stress machine was this morning
现在却有了两个
and now we have 2 of them.
别怪我啰嗦
I hate to remind everyone but
我刚搞砸了一场
I've just destroyed a merger
谈判了多年的企业并购
that probably took hundreds of years to set up,
现在办公室着火了 而且丹农很生气 所以
the office is on fire, Denholm is furious, so
我们能不能先把当务之急解决了
could we please concentrate on what's important,
帮我把穿鞋穿上
and help me out with my shoes!
你倒霉了
That could get you into trouble!
空的
Empty!
这个还有一点
Got a little bit there!
快点 不行
Oh quick! No, no! Quick, no!
这双鞋是5号♥
These are a size 5...
你脚多大 八号♥半
What are you, eight and a half?
给我闭嘴
Shut up!
快点 -我在用力
Come on! - I'm pushing!
用力 别被我踹飞了
Push it! Oh don't let me push you away!
还没进去吗 -用力
Is it in? - Come on!
用力
Push hard guy!
鞋跟戳进去了
The heel went right through!
天呐 疼死我了
Oh my God it hurts so much!
不 流血了 -珍
Oh no, I'm bleeding! - Jen!
珍 你在哪 -是丹农
Where are you Jen? - It's Denholm!
啥
What?
快把测压仪藏起来
Hide the stress machine!
测压仪 这火怎么办
The stress machine? What about the fire?!
把压力测试机放到珍的房♥间
Ok! Put the stress machine in Jen's room!
他从不进去 -要是他进去怎么办
He'll never go in there! - But what if he does?
没关系 他不知道那是什么
It doesn't matter! He won't know what it is!
我不想坐牢 罗伊
I can't go to prison Roy!
他们非爆我菊花不可
They'll rape the flip out of me!
你 去门口拖住他
You! Stall him by the door!
拖 怎么拖
I stall... How?
我也不知道 用女人的方法
I don't know! Use your womanly ways!
莫斯 把那个坏的显示器给我
Ok Moss! Pass me that monitor screen. The broken one.
你在这啊
There you are!
你好啊
Hello there!
别跟我来这套
It's no use being womanly with me Jen!
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You're in big trouble!
这个屏保不错
Nice screensaver!
谢谢
Thank you.
测压仪
A stress machine!
我正好要用
Just what we need!
卷起袖子 珍
Roll up your sleeves, Jen.
我们速战速决
Let's get this over with.
罗伊 就我们这受样
It's a one way ticket to slammer town for us Roy.
监狱肯定是有去无回
With no return ticket!
我实在失血过多
I really am losing quite a lot of blood!
这是你最后的机会
You understand this is your last chance?
如果指针越过了这里
If the needle goes beyond here...
我就炒了你
you will be fired!
你紧张吗
Does that make you feel stressed?
珍 紧张吗
Jen! Does it?
不紧张 你确定吗
No? Are you sure?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表