剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
-干嘛 -他们都到齐了吗
- Yep? - OK, are they all there?
-嗯 -你找了最帅的朋友?
- Yep. - You rounded up your best-looking friends?
是
Yep.
好极了罗伊 记住一定要性感 性感 再性感
OK, great, Roy. Remember, it's gotta be sexy. Sexy, sexy, sexy.
好
Yep.
好了大伙 你们想不想去买♥♥点午饭
OK, so... if the rest of you want to take lunch...
我先给莫斯拍
I'll do Moss first.
回见
Laters.
我手拿烧杯 并作出
So I'll hold up the beaker like,
"哇 我发现了新玩意"这样的表情?
"Ah! I've discovered something. "
-没错 -但我到底发现了什么呢
- Exactly. Yes. - But what have I discovered?
-无所谓 -我觉得这很关键
- It doesn't matter. - I think it does a bit, actually.
好吧 你发现了... 核弹
Um, OK, you have discovered... nuclear bombs.
在烧杯里做实验?
In a beaker?
没错 就是吃惊啊 给我个吃惊的表情
You're right. It's surprising. So give me "Surprised".
没错 就是这样
Yeah! That's it.
然后是困惑
And it's confusing.
没错 你很困惑
Yes. You're "Confused".
你开始害怕接下来的反应 给我害怕的表情
And you are afraid of the consequences... Give me fear! Fear!
没错 好极了
Yeah. That's good. That's good.
好了 很好
OK, nice, nice.
莫斯 如果你觉得热的话
And... if... if you're hot or anything, Moss,
你可以解开几颗上衣纽扣
maybe you could undo some buttons on your shirt.
我不热 谢谢
No, I'm all right, thanks, Roy.
还是把领口的纽扣解开吧
Maybe just undo your top button.
为什么
Why?
因为很热 这是个很热的实验室
It's hot. It's a hot lab.
因为核变化
Because of all the... fusion.
-是核裂变 -对 核裂变
- Fission! - Fission. Yeah.
就是这样
That's it.
还是再解一颗吧
Maybe just one more button.
好极了
OK. That's good.
我看你还是趴下来比较好
And maybe you could, er... maybe you could get down on all fours.
为什么
Why?
因为有一些
Because you had some
核物质掉到了地上
microscopic nuclear things and you dropped them.
-是吗? -笨手笨脚的
- Oh, did I? Oh... - Big klutz!
-简直是噩梦啊 -就在那
- Oh, nightmare! Oh... - They're down there somewhere.
真痛苦 在哪呢
It's a pain. Oh, where are they?
然后你变得异常气愤
Yeah... And you're getting angry.
-我会的 这太郁闷了 -因为你没法找到它们
- Well, I would. It's frustrating. - Because you can't find them.
你知道自己找不到东西的时候会怎么叫
You know how you growl if you can't find stuff.
就是这样
That's it.
实验室里还有其他人 他们还唧唧歪歪的
And there are other people in the lab and they're being so noisy.
就是这样
That's it.
-声音小点了 -是啊
- Bit less of... - Yes.
然后你突然想起来
And... and then it occurs to you
也许 你把那
that maybe you put your
核物质放在后兜里了
microscopic nuclear things in your back pocket.
是吗 天呐
Oh, did I? Oh...
那很痛。它们为什么在那儿?
That's a pain. Why would they be there?
我为什么要把它放在后兜里
And yet I've put them there.
-是啊 -真是太奇怪了
- Yeah. - It's strange.
是啊
Yeah...
-你工作的很认真 你累了 -我还在忙着呢
- You're working hard. You're tired. - Well, I've been busy.
他们又开始唧唧歪歪了 让他们闭嘴
Oh,they're being noisy again. Shush them.
好极了 莫斯
That's good, Moss. Yeah...
给我一个无♥耻♥的
OK, so just give me a
"我是淘气的小男孩"这种表情
cheeky sort of "I've been a naughty boy" Look.
但是我刚刚解出了费马引理
But I've just solved Fermat's Theorem.
没错 但是你的解法
Yes, but... you solved it in a way
让那些狂妄的人觉得十分"淘气"
that the stuffed shirts of the time would've found very naughty.
我是费马吗 如果是的话 这件衣服完全不搭
Am I Fermat? Because if I am, these clothes are wrong.
你是... 是个淘气的数学家
Yeah... You're more... You're a naughty mathematician.
罗伊 你做得不对 灯光调错了
Roy, you're doing it wrong. The lighting is all wrong.
照片看起来会黑乎乎的
The pictures are gonna be very gloomy,Roy.
这摄影棚的设备太烂了
This whole set-up is inadequate.
这是庆祝活动 你刚刚发现了青霉素
It's a celebration. You've just discovered penicillin.
为什么要脱掉上衣
But why are our tops off?
我庆祝的时候都喜欢脱掉上衣 你们不是吗
I always take my top off when I'm celebrating. Don't you?
当然 我想是的 当然是
Oh, yeah, I suppose so. Yeah, of course.
欢腾吧
OK... Cavort!
就是这样
That's it.
好极了
Yeah!
感谢上帝赐予我们青霉素
Thank God for all that penicillin.
以庆祝的方式抚摸对方的身体吧
Touch each other in a celebratory way.
没错 就是这样
Yeah! That's it.
没错 好极了
Yeah... Yes...
非常好
That's good.
没错 头发弄一弄
That's it. Ruffle your hair.
很好 非常好
That's good. OK. Nice, nice.
没错 像这样往后看
That's it. Look over like that...
你 像拖车一样拉着他的腿
You... pick him up, like a wheelbarrow,
拖着他的腿走路 这样进场 行吗
and you walk with him, and then you come in this way. OK?
如同别的歧视一样 应当被消除
Like any form of discrimination, it should be stopped.
但我们需要你的支持
But we can only do so with your help.
没错 我们正看着你呢
That's right - we're looking at you.
谢谢 我只想说几句话
Thank you. I just wanted to say a few words.
别这样 我们成功了
Hey, come on. We did it.
真是激动人心啊 不是吗
This is exciting, isn't it?
瑞农企业的第一本性感慈善日历
Reynholm Industries' first sexy new charity calendar.
别说了傻蛋 我们想看日历
Come on, goofy! We wanna see the calendar!
我等不及了 我在此宣布
I can't wait. I hereby announce
本次演讲顺利结束 开始发放日历本
that speech over and the calendar ready to go.
我觉得自己迫不及待的打开盒子
And I think I speak for all men
一览性感图片的盛宴
here when I say I can't wait to get that box open
正是代表了所有男士的心声
and feast my eyes upon its sexy contents!
靠 这是某人的恶作剧吧
Whoa! Someone's played an awful prank.
这只有黑黢黢的傻瓜照片
There's nothing here but gloomy pictures of morons.
不是傻瓜 是书呆子 很性感的
No, not morons. Geeks. They're sexy now -
懂吗 极客潮流
you know, geek chic.
极客潮流? 我还是把眼珠子挖出来算了
Geek chic? I wanna tear my eyes out!
这真是太恐怖了 瞎狗眼了
This is horrible! Horrible!
-这都是你的错 -这都是罗伊的主意
- This is your fault. - It was Roy's idea.
你这蠢货 这玩意连我都不会买♥♥
You idiot! I wouldn't buy this and it's in aid of me!
-又不是我弄得 -我是在跟她说话
- I didn't do it. - I'm talking to her!
从眼神里还真分辨不出来
It's hard to tell with your mad eyes.
-抱歉 我们来迟了 -日历在这 太棒了
-Sorry we're late. -Oh, here are the calendars! Brilliant!
太好了 我们上日历了 一整箱呐
Oh, great! We're on a calendar. Box-fresh!
这就是我们日历的所有顾客
There goes the entire audience for our calendar.
而且他们是免费拿的
And they got it for free.
罗伊 我不在乎大家喜不喜欢日历
Roy, I don't care that no one liked the calendar.
那真是... 没人为我做过这么美好的事
That was... the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
医生已经帮我换过导尿管了
The doctor's already changed my catheter.
罗伊 怎么了
Roy? What's wrong?
没什么
Uh... Nothing.
吻我 别停 我们...
Er, no, I... Don't let me stop the kissing. Let's...
尼玛
Nnah!
-不是吧 -罗伊 你没事吧
- Oh, no... - Roy, are you OK?
我只是累了
Mm. I'm just tired.
我们还是...
Let's... Oh...
欢腾吧
Cavort!
-你弄错了 -欢腾吧
- You're doing it wrong. - Cavort!
你弄错了
You're doing it wrong.
医生已经帮我换过导尿管了
The doctor's already changed my catheter.
罗伊 你到底怎么了
Roy, what is it?
金伯莉
Kimberly...
我们是不会有结果的
it's not gonna work out.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表