剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
大姨妈来了
这次派对是你们应得的
I know you won a party!
在这我要向大家表示感谢
But I have to say thank you to a few people
你们在这关键的一周中尽心尽力
after what has been a momentous week for this company.
伊卡洛斯项目将生产力提高了10个百分点
Project Iccarus has increased our productivity... 10 folds.
每个部门的工作效率都提高了3倍
Every department is working at three times usual speed...
这一切都归功于我们
due to the increased interconnectivity
高效协作的...
of our...
电脑系统
computer system!
电脑 电脑
Computers! Computers!
谈到电脑
How could I talk about all that computer stuff,
那些乱七八糟的电脑术语
all... of that computer gobbledegook,
怎能不提我们的...
without... saying a word about...
律师团队
the lawyers!
他们为我们省去繁文缛节
They cut the red tape!
省去繁文缛节 省去繁文缛节
They cut the red tape! They cut the red tape!
来吧 -好嘞
Come on! - Yes!
累死我了
That's enough!
谈到电脑
And when you're talking about computers,
怎能不提我们的...
how can you fail to mention...
会计师们
accounts!
他为我们积累财富
He's building up to us!
应该嘉奖
He must be!
最后同样重要
And finally, last but not least...
给我香槟
Champagne...
这三人多次向我们证明
These three people proved, time and again,
他们拥有...
that they have...
真才实学
the right stuff!
洁厕员
The toilet cleaners!
有人说我们做不到
They said we couldn't do it!
有人说将洁厕工作外包
They said outsourcing our toilet cleaning
是很没效率的
would be inefficient!
德克 班海德和杜德斯证明他们说错了
Derk, Banhead and Doodles proved them wrong!
厕所万岁
Toilets!
这就对了
That's right Doodles!
你们去哪
Where are you going?
他们每次都这样
They do this every time.
永远记不得我们
They never remember us!
但功劳是你们的啊
But... you did the work!
功劳都是你们的
You did all the work!
那我们不去庆功派对了吗
So does this mean we're not going to the "Thank you" Party?
当然不去
Of course we're not going to the "Thank you" Party!
去干嘛
Why would we go?
又没人要感谢我们
We weren't thanked!
你好 I.T.部
Hello? I.T.,
重启过没
have you tried turning it off and on again?
不行就把屁♥股♥翘起来
Have you tried sticking it up your arse?
我才反应过来 刚才那电♥话♥是我妈打的
I just realised that was my mother.
我很期待那个派对呢
God! I was really looking forward to that, you know.
好想跳舞啊
Fancy to dance.
其实表扬洁厕员我还蛮欣慰的
I'm glad the toilet guys got the note, though.
他们干的很好 你去过12楼的厕所吗
They do good work. Have you been to the toilets on 12th?
就像度假一样
It's like going on holiday!
我现在回家都不上厕所
I now try not to go at home, now.
特地留到公♥司♥来拉
I save it up!
奶奶的 你能把那张海报换掉吗
Oh Jesus! Will you please do something about that poster?
哪张海报
What poster?
该死的抽屉
Bloody drawer!
就那张 猴子那张 太恐怖了
That one! The one with the monkey! It's horrible!
猴子 这猴子怎么了
The monkey? What's wrong with that monkey?
哪恐怖了 多可爱的小猴子
He's not horrible, he's lovely! He's a lovely little monkey!
你看它在干嘛 守门
What's he doing! A goal!
不是那只
Not that monkey!
是这只
That monkey...
好吧 这只是有点吓人
Oh right. That is a bit frightening!
不管了 先修一下抽屉
Anyway! I'd better fix this drawer.
莫斯 你有锤子吗
Moss! Do you have the hammer?
你居然把我的话当耳边风
You're not listening to me!
耳边风什么的最讨厌了
I hate it when people don't listen to me!
天呐 -真是大嗓门啊
Oh God! - Hey, that much!
惊天地泣鬼神啊
Hyena screeching!
像杀猪似的
It's like someone's killing a cat in here!
某猪真能吼
Some kind of shouty cat!
你到底咋了 -天呐
What's going on? - God!
别激动 蛋定
Bring it down! Just bring it down.
对不起 我很抱歉 我只是...
I'm so, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just...
我只是有点...
I'm just a little bit...
你们懂的
You know...
懂什么 -什么啊
You know... - What?
懂什么 -就是我...
What? - Well, I've got...
你懂得 每个月都有的... -什么
...you know... at the moment so... - What?
我大姨妈来了
I've got Aunt Irma visiting.
你不喜欢大姨妈
I Do not like aunt Irma...
我也有个讨厌的大姨妈
I've got an aunt like that!
大姨妈是指...
It's my term for...
每月的那么几天...
my time of the month...
哪几天 周末
What time of the month? The week end?
不是
No.
你大姨妈每周末都要来吗
Does Aunt Irma visit on the week end?
莫斯 -就是...
Moss! - You know, it...
就是来潮
it's high tide...
我们又不在海边 -莫斯
But we're not on the coast. - Moss!
我关门维护
I'm closed for maintenance.
关门维护 -莫斯
Closed for maintenance? - Moss!
我倒向共♥产♥党
I've fallen to the Communists!
他们是有些政策挺给力的
Well, they do have some strong arguments.
莫斯 《魔女嘉莉》第一幕
"Carrie", Moss, first scene in "Carrie".
都说这段时间我状况不太好
People tell me I'm not great during this time, so...
所以我觉得应该先和你们打个招呼
I felt I should warn you.
状态怎么不好了
Right. "Not great" what way?
就是不太容易相处 所以
Just... I'm really... not great to be around, so
别来烦我 -原来如此
try not to get on my nerves. - Oh yeah.
我也是谈过恋爱的人 我懂的
Hey, I've had a few girlfriends. I'm not completely oblivious!
不会打扰你的 -好的
You won't even know I'm here. - Okay.
修好了 今天下午真愉快
Oh! This is working right... The afternoon is so great!
看 多顺畅
Look at that! So smooth!
别拉了
Stop doing that!
天呐
Oh my God!
不好意思 知道我是什么状况了吧
Sorry! Sorry, but you see what I mean!
你得处处小心
You have to be careful.
我会小心的
Yeah! I'll be careful!
她走了没 -走了
Has she gone yet? - Yeah.
搞毛啊
What was all that about?
这些个女人
Goddamme! Ladies!
太他妈操蛋了
God bless them! What would we do without them?
她们做事的方式...
With their ways...
神秘兮兮的周期
their mysterious seasons!
月经
The moon!
凤姐 小月月
Glenn Close! Sheila Riston!
真是无奇不有
All the different kinds of women.
真♥他♥妈♥极品
Smashing!
到点了 我得去看心理医生了
Oh my appointment. I've got to go and see the psychiatrist.
原来这幢楼里还有心理医生
I can't believe there's a psychiatrist in the building.
那两个死会计
All because those two from accounts
想要什么就有什么
just had enough of everything
他们居然还想去海边度假
and wanted to go to the seaside.
海边
The seaside?
自杀还差不多
They committed suicide, Roy!
没错 你说的对
That's right! Yes, of course.
话说你为什么要去见她
Why do you have to go and see her?
因为我上次谎称珍去世了
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表