剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
There we go.
靠 难受死了
Oh, I really don't feel very well.
你看起来糟糕透了
Well, you look terrible.
我还能说话 是吧
I'm still talking, aren't I?
您有一通新留言
You have one new message.
嘿
Hey!
是我 珍
It's Jen!
别再宣扬我和你上♥床♥的事了
Stop telling people I slept with you!
你个不要脸的
You bastard!
罗伊在哪儿
Where Roy?
他死了
Roy is dead!
不不 不要坏啊
No, no! Don't breakdown!
别抛锚啊 你个破车
Don't break down, you bitch!
额滴神啊 老天呐
Oh my God, oh my God!
真该死
Bloody hell!
为什么在最需要你的时候抛弃我
Why you do that to me when I need this chance?
老天爷啊 我把车盖打开了
Oh for God's sake! Now my car is bloody open
却不知道要做什么
and I don't know what it means!
好吧 好吧
Come on, come on
瑞尺里大街 瑞尺里大街
Ritchley... Street, Ritchley Street.
神呐 很好 我没走错
My God, okay, I'm... Right.
也许只是哪个家伙恶作剧
Probably guys, probably guys,
留了这么通信息
leaving message, funny message,
可能是鲍勃 是鲍勃给我留的言
probably, Bob, it's Bob leaving funny messages.
那颗漂浮的人头也是他搞的
And the, the floating head.
我太紧张了
It's all stress,
太小题大作了 只是开个玩笑嘛
a bit stress is all and... just fun and games.
鬼啊
Oh God!
鬼啊
Oh God!
让我进去 让我进去 比尔
Let me in! Let me in Bill!
不
No!
雨太大了 拜托 让我进去
It's raining! Please, let me in!
不 你休想进来
No, you're never coming in!
别在宣扬我跟你上♥床♥的事了
Stop telling people I slept with you!
不说了 再也不说了 抱歉
I will! I will! I'm sorry!
你个不要脸的
Bastard!
你不要脸
You bastard!
不要啊 对不起
Oh no! I'm sorry!
不要脸
You bastard!
你将永远活在我们心间
♪亲爱的保罗 你离开了我们♪
Small Paul, you're gone now.
♪你推车的力气 似乎大了那么一点儿♪
You pushed that trolley a little too hard,
♪一阵剧痛袭来 那是你的心在痛♪
You felt a twinge, it was your heart
♪如今你已驾鹤西归♪
and you're dead now...
♪在天堂里坐上了小轿车♪
and now you're running four feet in heaven...
你认识他吗 -不认识
Did you know him? - No.
我看这个人也不像是艾尔顿·约翰
I don't think that's Elton John.
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表