剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表
那扇红门
各种教育 我不要不要啦
"We don't need no education!"
那就是要
Yes you do.
双重否定表肯定
You've just used the double negative.
看到了没
Notice anything?
有好东西看 -对头
What? - Yes.
你眼睛吗 你眼睛有点问题
Your eyes, something's wrong with your eyes.
才没有 我买♥♥了个新杯子
No... I have a new cup.
我眼睛怎么了
What's wrong with my eyes?
这杯子没啥特别的
It's not very distinctive, is it?
别人怎么知道是你的
How's anyone supposed to know it's yours?
上面有我的照片
There's a picture of me on it.
没看到
No, there isn't!
明明有
Yes there is.
没看到
No there isn't! Moss!
就是有嘛
Yes there is.
老丢东西真讨厌
I'm sick of my things going walk about.
有了这张照片
With this picture,
人人都知道有位莫斯先生
everyone knows that a certain Mr.Moss
在找他的杯子
might be looking for his cup...
杯子上啥也没有
There is nothing on the cup!
朋友别争了 越描越黑
Wrangle with him and you'll find your handful my friend.
争 我跟谁争了
Wrangle! With who?
上面明明没有照片
There's no one there!
早上好 -早上好
Morning. - Morning.
周末过得咋样
Did you have a nice week-end?
还不错 谢谢 -没和你说话
It was alright, thanks. - Not you!
我也过的不错
I did too.
围巾蛮好看的
Nice scarf.
我没戴围巾 -没跟你说 莫斯
I'm not wearing a scarf. - Not you, Moss!
你发现莫斯有啥不同吗
Notice anything new about Moss?
他眼睛
His eyes?
我眼睛咋啦
What is wrong with my eyes?
不是 他买♥♥了个新杯子
No, he has a new cup.
咱办公室最新话题
It's the talk of the office.
我在《Hits》杂♥志♥上看过这杯子
Yes, I think I read about it in Hits.
那个三楼的前台 叫葛洛瑞娅的
Receptionist 3rd floor, Gloria what's-her-name...
你有没有见过她的孩子
Have you seen her baby?
我不知道她怀孕了
I didn't even know she was pregnant.
她肚子都挺到这了
She was onto here!
我以为她那是在偷办公用品呢
Yeah, I thought she was stealing office equipment.
我就是这么把显示器偷回家的
That's how I got that monitor home.
你要坐吗 -谢谢
Do you want to seat here? - Thank you.
干嘛 -快问我在哪
What? - Ask me where it is...
什么东西 -照片
Where what is? - The picture.
莫斯 照片在哪呢
Where is the picture, Moss?
印在杯底上呢
It's on the base, Roy.
这样啊 给我看看
OK, well, let's see it then!
当然 这样我就会自泼一身开水
Sure, I pour hot water all over myself,
成为你们的笑料
and we all have a good chuckle.
你当我二啊
Everyone except muggins here.
等会儿给你看
Show you in a minute.
我能问你俩一个问题吗
Can I ask you two a question?
请问
Please, Christ, yes!
等一下 再等等
Wait, wait. One moment, wait.
好了 说吧
Ok. Go.
你们俩在这怎么待得下去的
How can you two live like this?
你们俩... -莫斯 别用谷歌♥搜
How can you two... - Don't google the question Moss!
你这话是啥意思
What are you talking about?
这里太恶心了
It's so disgusting in here.
虽然没人愿意下来
I mean I know nobody comes down here,
但你们也不能把这搞的像狗窝
but it doesn't mean you have to live like animals, you know...
你们可以先把那扇窗户擦干净
I mean for a start you could clean that window
这样就会有光透进来了
and you'd have a bit of light in here.
什么窗户
What window?
那上面的
That one up there.
那不是窗户
Yeah, that's not a window.
那货就是窗户
Yes it is.
擦擦干净 咱们这就有光了
Get it clean, you'll have some light in here.
咱这光线充足
I think that we have plenty of light...
绝对充足
light to be doing fine!
看看你那光驱托盘
I mean look at that CD tray.
你就从来不用光驱吗
Isn't that important,
你就不会放张CD进去听听
when you'd like to actually put CDs in there at some point?
理论上说 它还是有用滴
Well, yes, ideally, but
不过我没心情动它
I haven't the heart to move them.
你们这些年都是怎么熬过来的
I mean, how did that even happen?
好吧 我现在好奇了
Ok. Now, I'm curious.
给我看下那照片
Give us a look at the picture then.
什么照片
What picture?
杯子上的
The picture on the cup.
好吧
Right!
你看
Behold!
啥都没有
There's nothing there!
怎么可能
What?!
这杯子不是我的
This isn't my cup!
你吃的是啥
What is that?
山羊奶酪色拉
Goat's cheese salad?
你不喜欢山羊奶酪吗
You don't like goat's cheese?
跟山羊有关的我都不喜欢
I don't like goat's anything!
配料里有山羊的东西
I don't like goats...
我碰都不碰
being involved in any stage of the food production process.
我先吃甜点 大家有意见没
Would I blow everyone's mind if I ate dessert first?
你吃的是啥
What are you eating anyway?
外带全家桶
It's a bucket of fried chicken.
真是用桶装的哦
You know, it comes in a real bucket now.
我说 那红门后面有什么
Tell me, what's behind that red door?
没什么
Nothing.
肯定有东西
Well, there must be something behind it.
珍 后面真的没东西
There's nothing behind the red door, Jen.
那我就进去... -千万别
Well then I can just go... - No Jen!
只是间破储藏室 啥都没有
It's just a boring old store room, that's all.
就是放杂物的储藏室而已
It's just a store room where we keep the snibbits.
什么杂物
What's a snibbit?
就一是种板子
It's a kind of planch.
电脑里的板子
A planch for the computers?
对 电脑板
Yes. Computer planch.
如果是储藏室的话
Well, if it's a store room,
我们可以把这些东西都堆进去
you can store some of this stuff.
千万别
No! Jen, Jen!
我知道你想帮这里改头换面
Look, I know that you wanna make your mark down here and,
你这想法不错
and that's really sweet, but,
但别打这储藏室的主意
you can't just go messing around with the snibbits door room,
绝对不行
willy-nilly.
你... 你不能破坏这里的和谐气氛
You... you can't upset the whole harmony of the place.
和谐 和谐个毛
Harmony! What harmony?
这里虽然看起来有点乱
Look, I know that the place looks like a bit of a mess,
但它们构成一个完美的生态系统
but it's actually a very delicate ecosystem.
联♥系♥是普遍的
Everything is connected.
正如热带雨林
It's like the rainforest.
改变其中一环
You change one thing,
哪怕是一丁点儿
even the tiniest bit,
整个雨林就会遭到灭顶之灾
and the whole rainforest dies.
你不想让雨林毁灭吧
You don't want the rainforest to die, do you?
不 我不想让雨林灭亡
No, I really don't want the rainforest to die.
打开那扇红门 雨林就会灭亡
That's what will happen if you open the red door.
你好 I.T.部
Hello, I.T.,
重启过没
have you tried turning it off and on again?
电源插好了吗
Ok, but are you sure that it's plugged in?
好的 马上就来
Ok, well I'll be up in a minute.
咋了
剧集 | IT狂人(2006) | 导航列表